Dreams

005

In the dream I wake up naked in a room with no doors. No windows. The walls are painted to look like old wood, like a cabin, but when I tap on them I realize they are made of solid cold steel. The floor is the same, painted to look like wood with a blue rug.

The only thing in the room is a small table, circular metal coffee table painted blue and brass, with a piece of white paper folded in half. I pick it up.

"Follow the stars." It says.

The lights shut out instantly after I set it back down with a frown. And then a trail of glow in the dark stars lead to the other side of the room, and out a suddenly appearing door.

I have no choice but to follow. The door closes behind me. This time I'm in the front of a maze, another piece of paper sits on the ground next to a red Charlotte rose.

It reads. "Hello. The four of you have been selected to play this game. Find your way through the labyrinth before the others. Each of you have the same chance of winning, but there is only one door. Only one may leave. The first to get to the door will be granted freedom. The rest will spend eternity in the maze. But be warned, there are more terrible things in the maze than you can imagine. Make a choice. Stay here to die, or try and survive hell. I'll see one of you on the other side. ~Lady Charlotte." (probably a name developed from the breed of rose next to the paper)

I panic for a bit, but then realize panicking wont help. I take a step into the maze...

...and Then I wake up.

Kind of disappointing, but I'm going to take over this dream and write a story about it. So it wasn't to bad it didn't finish. I'm actually looking forward to writing it.