Status: Completed.

The Forbidden Fruit

POV

The unwritten law each noblemen knew was never to shower any pleasure during coitus. That is only if they wanted their mistress to fawn over them. This would leave the woman insecure, leading them to believe they were not good enough thus making them yours, for they're main purpose in life would change to pleasing you.
That was the law I lived by and followed through. I pretended so much it became my reality. I slept with many women. They were always satisfied, but I never was, so why was looking at this scrawny peasants body arousing me. Why did my heart beat the way it did when I removed her corset? Her breast hardly fit in my hand. They were just two tiny lumps of flesh. I could see the outline of her ribcage and her face was nothing special either. However, all I wanted to do was ravish her.
As my body hovered above her, in my mind, I was able to name over twenty beautiful women I had once slept with. If they were to be placed by her side, they would make her look like uglier than Medusa, but that in itself was an interesting notion. Either way, their beauty had known no boundaries, but Elise's clearly did.
I could not kiss her anymore either. Each time I did, I would lose myself. The more I thought about it, the more I began to understand. I had never tasted innocence quite like hers. She was unlike all the other women I had been with.
The fight she had put up had intrigued me. She was an innocent teenage girl with a bite to her. It was clear she treasured her virginity so much that the thought of taking it away from her was turning me on.
A perverse thought of her wearing the long maid dressed crossed my mind. The way she happily pranced around in it, inveigling me into taking her as she stood washing the clothes with her beautiful hands.
Now all I wanted to do was devour her. I lowered my eyes and quickly returned my gaze to her face after losing the staring contest to the forest of thick black hair that was covering what I truly wanted to see.
On second thought, it was not really necessary for me to eat her just yet -at all even. I smiled as I remembered the face she wore when she spoke so lowly of woman who slept with nobles for money. How I wanted to laugh at her now.
My lips found their way to her neck, my tongue trailing down as she moved around underneath me. I licked her erect nipple and she let out a gasp.
"You like that?" I asked, but she remained silent as she tried to free her hands from my grasp. She violently wriggled under me, enticing me, teasing me without knowledge. Though she thought she was trying to liberate herself, it was only making matters worse for her. The more she moved, the more excited I got.
I bit her playfully. She made no sound. All I got was a muffled shriek.
"It is noon," I warned her, "and the Count will not be arriving till eventide. It would be best if you stopped fighting me Elise."
"I can't," she confessed.
She sounded defeated, hopeless, just how I wanted her to sound. It had been a while since a woman had ever made me feel the way I was feeling, so I was going to hold onto the moment and prolong it.
"You shall," I said sternly, reminding her I owned her. The movements stopped for a split second and she began once again. My face showed utter displeasure, but this was the result I had been looking for. I wanted her to struggle, to scream for help. That way she would realize that I truly owned her. It would make her know of the situation she had gotten herself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
To the one reader who read the previous chapter before I edited it, George, Albert and the horseman are staying in some cottage by the Hall. They did not leave to go back. That was a mistake on my part.
To everyone who has subscribed, thank you so much for the support.
To the people who have been commenting, I am truly happy. Makes me know I'm doing something right.
To the people who recommended. You guys are just AWESOME. Thank you and hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I didn't sound very 19th century in this though...
ANYWAYS feel free to comment, subscribe and RECOMMEND. Depending on how I'm feeling, they might be another update tonight. It will most probably be on the Count returning with "Amy" a.k.a Gwendolyn.