Status: Complete

I Will Get Lost Into Your Eyes

Sixth Term

When people first said the world was going to end, I never believed them. I always thought that would never happen in my life time, but I was so wrong. But I was not the only one wrong, everyone was wrong. The sun did not explode and the earth did not go black. But something did happen, something that no one was expecting. It happened when I was attending my last year of my sixth term of Roundview College.

"Have a good day Florence," My mum told me, driving up to the curb of Roundview College. "And try to be safe!"

"Thanks mum, I will," I said as I swung my bag over my shoulder and got out of the car. I turned around and watched as my mum drove away.

My mum is really over protective of me because I am allergic to alcohol, animal fur, dairy products, peanuts, and pollen. She's been overly protective of me since we found out I was allergic to alcohol at a drinking party, when I was supposed to be at a study group with my friends. This caused me to lose most of my friends, since I cannot go out partying anymore. But since then I have made a new friend.

"Flo, wait up!" I heard my friend Kara call out. I turned around again and saw Kara running across the street towards me.

"KARA WATCH OUT!" I yelled at her, a car blasting music was speeding down the street. Kara stepped on the curb just in time, causing the car to stop abruptly.

"Watch where you're going munter!" Ollie Edwards, a fellow psychology classmate, yelled out his car window.

"He is such a prick!" I said watching Ollie continue to speed down the street and into the student car park.

"A very fit prick..." Kara smiled; she was still looking over at Ollie. Kara has had an obvious school girl crush on Ollie since key stage four of senior school. And she still likes him after the repeated insults she receives. Even when I tell her she is not his type, she just ignores me.

"You're not his type Kara," I reminded her.

"How would you know?" Kara asked me for the first time, instead of ignoring me.

"I use to be one of those girls," I explained looking over at the girls that hanged around Ollie. "Those girls that are slags and only want one thing. The thing that Ollie wants the most."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm turdtwatter and I wrote this story for my high school creative writing class back in 2012. We had to write an original story and I decided to write this in dedication to the UK TV shows Misfits and Skins. I Will Get Lost Into Your Eyes is about a young woman who is in her last year of Roundview College. Florence has many allergies, so much so that she is considered a freak; she cannot go out partying with her friends like normal classmates because her parents are very protective over her. Read this story to figure out what happens to Florence at Roundview College. I hope you enjoy this story, thanks for checking it out!