Status: Complete

I Will Get Lost Into Your Eyes

He Lied to Me

"You and Ollie?"

"Last year before we were friends, I hooked up with Ollie. Because I somehow thought he loved me, but he didn't. He lied to me."

"You were that one weren't you?" Kara asked me as she started thinking about last year's rumors surrounding Ollie. Her face became red as she put two-in-two together. "You were that one girl that Ollie cheated with!" We both looked at each other, and I nodded my head as tears began to fill her eyes.

"Florence that's why you have no friends. Not because you're allergic to alcohol. Because you're a whore!" Kara screamed as tears fell down her face.

"Kara, Kara - wait!" I called out to her, but she ran off into campus without looking back.

I stood there alone thinking about what Kara said. She was right, that was the reason why I had no friends left. I always knew I had no friends because I betrayed my best friend, Anya Jones, by having an affair with her boyfriend Ollie. But I could not bring myself to tell Kara that when she was madly in love with Ollie, I knew we would not have been friends if I did.

"Ms. Bursnell first period has started, you should be in class. Hurry along before it starts to rain," Professor Watson demanded, walking past me with his briefcase and long coat. I looked around and did notice it had become darker then it was when I was dropped off for college. It was beginning to storm, which made me feel even more depressed.

When I walked to my first class I felt a rain drop on my nose and then one on my cheek. As I got closer to my class the rain froze into ice and hail the size of footballs came hurling to the ground. I ran for cover to an empty classroom but it was locked and too late. I felt a large piece of hail hit me on the top of my head, causing me to pass out and fall to the ground.

"Florence? Florence are you alright?" I heard my mum whisper over a loud beeping noise. I opened my eyes and saw my mum's blurry face looking down at me. I blinked and tried to refocus, this time I saw my mum clearly. She was leaning over my hospital bed with the same worried look she gave me when I left off for college this morning.

"Mum, I'm fine. It's just a little bump on the head."

"You are not fine Florence, you have been passed out for hours," She exclaimed, she sat down on a chair next to my hospital bed.

"Really? Well I feel fine mum. I'll go back to college the first thing tomorrow morning."