Status: Contains some strong language.

She Has the Best Life.

Living a lie, a happy lie.

She's bullied, she gets hurt, she doesn't stand up for herself. She does nothing. You would think she would self harm with what a bad life she has. You haven't heard the rest. She has the best life outside of school. Somehow she is known to most celebrities, all her favourite. She is Sidney. After school Sidney goes home to get ready for what you would say is the best evening of her life. Sidney will go and hang out with her idols and favourite celebrities. She will dance with Beyonce, rap with Eminem and break dance with JLS!!! This isn't going to be the best night of her life, this is just one of the times that she spends with these famous idols. About 3 times a week and every Sunday, Sidney will spend time with these people. They have some jokes and they share about their lives. Whenever they ask Sidney, she shy's away and has to lie. She can't let them know about her life at school. Sidney tells them she goes to a private school and its just for girls. " it's really strict there and you don't get away with much" Sidney tells them in her big open voice that differs from her school one. These celebrities have no idea she is poor or that she is bullied. They will never find out...hopefully. They all sit there, Sidney finds out some of the biggest secrets that Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Taylor Launtner have hidden from paparazzi their whole career. To them, Sidney is one of their closest friends, maybe even one of their best. What Sidney doesn't realise is that she will have to keep living this lie, she cannot be honest with these people or let them know her biggest secrets. Sidney would love for her idols, her role models to know every inch of her life but if they found out, she feels as if they would never see her again, that they will hate her for lying. She loves this life she has outside of school. Sidney would love to be seen in public with all these celebrities but if her fellow pupils were to see her in the paper or on the tv they would freak, make fun of her even more; " what are you telling them? That we bully you? Hoping that they will come to your aid and stop us?" Sidney doesn't want that. The safest thing to do is live the lie, make sure nobody suspects another life. Make sure no one knows the truth.

After a while with these weekly meetings with her friends, she realises how lucky she really is, even though Sidney has a bad time at school and doesn't have the chance to do anything fun in her non famous life, she knows that anyone would die for a life like hers. Never having to worry about homework as the teachers think you don't need it, so you have all the time to hang out and relax with her best friends. Wouldn't it get boring after a while? Wouldn't you want to make some normal friends at school to hang with at the weekend? Sidney wouldn't, she learns something new every time with the famous ones, she never wants normal friends as they wouldn't be the same, they would be boring compared to the ones she only sees a few times a week. Wouldn't she want to have a friend she can walk round school with so she is not bullied for being on her own? Course not, she would never be able to invite them round or see them out of school, she is too busy or too poor.

You would think, how does she have the secret life if she is poor? Well about six months ago Sidney posted a video on a fan website where she tagged her favourite celebrities. In this video Sidney performed impressions of them, all her own talents and more. She didn't realise that the celebrities actually watched it and all got together and discussed her. They talked about how funny she was and how they would love to have someone like that to talk to. They emailed Sidney to meet them somewhere. As much as Sidney thought this was a trick she went anyway. When she got there, she saw Jessie J and Rita Ora waiting for her outside a small hall. They took her inside where every celebrity you could imagine was in there. From rap stars like Dizze Rascal to actors like Alexander Ludwig and Josh Hucherson! Sidney started crying and was wondering what she did to deserve this. After a long talk with every one she realised she had been discovered! Sidney felt like the luckiest and happiest girl alive and couldn't stop smiling the whole time she was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
First ever story and chapter, sorry about saying 'she' A lot. Please subscribe!xoxo