Status: Contains some strong language.

She Has the Best Life.

A new beginning

As Sidney has something to smile about, she begins to have more confidence in her self. She can go out and buy clothes, say things in class and she has even tried to get a little Saturday job so she can look as perfect as all her new friends. Whilst Sidney is always happy, bullies are finding it harder to hurt her feelings and to make her give up and give them her stuff. She walks around school on her own but smiling, everyone is getting curious as to why they can't get to her or why she is happy to be alone.
Weeks go by and Sidney is as happy as ever. At the hall where she meets everyone during the week is where she has had the most memories. She laughs till her stomach hurts, she can tell them anything except what school she goes to and what her life style is like. The stars know she is bullied and know she is not very confident in her self but they still love her to pieces and wouldn't let anything happen to her. Sidney really wants to tell them the truth so there is no secrets but this is what she has the least confidence in. " if I tell them they might be angry that I lied to them." Her thoughts just put her back even more. The longer Sidney keeps this to her self, the angrier the stars will be when she tells them.
That night when she arrives she feels pain in her stomach, a pain that she only experiences around the bullies. As she enters, there is nobody there, it is dark and scary inside. Every time Sidney has arrived, there has alway been at least three stars there. Sidney doesn't realise the pain has shifted but a new pain has settled. It's the feeling of being scared. Sidney doesn't experience being scared very often, she is a very brave girl until It comes to owning up or telling the truth. Sidney has no idea what to do. She checks her watch, is she early? No. She is at least ten minutes late. Does she stay and wait, or go home where she knows she is safe? Sidney reaches for the light switch and turns it on. As the lights slowly flicker on she hears a little noise coming from behind one of the couches. " hello? Is there someone there? Guys if that's you please come out I'm scared." Somehow she doesn't get a reply even though she knows she heard a voice. One set of lights don't come on, they have been broken for a while now but unfortunately they are the ones over the couch. Sidney starts to panic and feels sick with nerves.
"Please, if someone's there say so, are you injured? Are you supposed to be here?" Sidney gets no reply so she tries again; "look I'm going to go now, if you are hurt or need my help please say now, otherwise you might get worse. Is there anyone there?" Again she gets no answer. As Sidney turns the handle on the door she hears something again. She tries to ignore it but... " wait! Please stay, I won't hurt you, I'm not hurt, I just came to hide." It's a boys voice, sounding like her sort of age. She turns around slowly just in case he is standing right behind her.
"Show yourself then, who are you?" He slowly stands and as he does Sidney tries the light again. It still flickers so he steps into a brighter part of the room. He looks familiar to Sidney. Then she realises, he is the boy who hangs around with the bullies but is nice to her sometimes, he is one of them few people Sidney would talk to. "Billy? What are you doing here?"
" I had to hide from these people who were chasing me, they tried to mug me and this hall was on a corner and as I turned I fell through the door." Sidney couldn't get over the fact that he was there. They just looked at each other for about two minutes.
" well at least your okay." They had a really long conversation and caught up with what they had missed over the weeks. They didn't know but they had a connection, they spoke like best friends but didn't know that they were perfect for each other.
Sidney told him everything, about the video and the meetings they have there in that hall. Billy was speechless, half of the stars are his idols too! Sidney didn't know what to do. Should she invite him to come? Should she just leave it there?
"I'll ask them tomorrow if you can come"
"No don't go to so much trouble and I don't want to intrude in your life and plus you already play a huge part in mine." It turns out Billy likes Sidney. He asks her about what she thinks of him and her answer is positive and shows she likes him too.
They get to know each other for hours, but then Billy gets a call, as its a Saturday he always goes to his mates house, those are the bullies, he realises its half twelve. He tells Sidney he will walk her home then he will go to his friends. That was one of the best nights Sidney has had without the stars. She ended up with a boyfriend and realised she did have a friend, a great one at that.
The next day when she went to see the stars she asked them why they were not there the night before, they said they all had to go to an awards party, which Sidney understood, they caught up on the past few days and Sidney tells them about Billy. They weren't too sure on him but if he make Sidney even more happy then she already is then they don't mind. Whilst talking about him, Sidney lets it slip that she lives in a dangerous estate and she goes to a normal school of which she can just about afford. That's it, they know her life inside out. But you don't. Sidney has no parents, she lives on her own, a 14 year old girl living on tiny portions of food. She has no electricity just candles, she barely has a bed, she sleeps on five blankets and barely sleeps. But since she met the stars she has a full nights sleep almost every night. This is the reason why she is not scared of anything, this is why she has no fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry chapters aren't very long.xoxox