Status: Contains some strong language.

She Has the Best Life.

Suspicion grows!

A few months went by and Sidney and Billy were doing great, they had no problems or fights, they got on like a perfect couple. After hearing about Sidney's life the stars knew everything about her, and they always discussed her when she wasn't there. They talked about maybe her staying with one of them but she might be uncomfortable moving from a home she has grown up in all on her own. They don't think they could take her away from her life. If they were to take her into their care, Sidney would have to move to L.A(sounds great) but she would have to move school and you know how scared she gets.

Meanwhile at school Sidney talks to Billy when he is on his own. They don't plan on telling the bullies. Ever. But her school life is building and she is talking to people but not getting along with them to easily. Sidney just argues with them constantly but wins every time, but that doesn't stop the bullies at all. They just want to see what she does up against the Lanky bullshitters that they are. Unfortunately Sidney doesn't win against them as she doesn't want to look stupid in front of Billy, he just stands there not saying anything, just watching. She gets battered once a week, whenever Billy isn't there. When the stars hear about this they are almost determined to move her to L.A. In case you are wondering, Sidney lives in Nevada.

Eventually the stars get inspired to write a song about the life of Sidney, just the bad parts. When this is finished they show Sidney, she loves it! "It sums up my whole life! Thankyou!" She gives them permission to publish it, and that's what they do. A few weeks pass and the song has been top of the charts. Everyone is downloading it and listening to it at school, which makes Sidney smile even more at school. But as the song was published the press realised all those celebrities that sang the song all met up like four times a week and just chilled, but they had a normal person there too that isn't famous.

When they bullies, plus everyone at school, read about this online, they get suspicious of Sidney. "She is always smiling, she had this song before anyone else, she seems to know everything in class where we are learning about current celebs! There is something linking these..." As Sidney hears this from around the corner the feeling of being scared returns in her stomach, she texts the leader of the stars. "We need to meet tonight urgent chat!" She gets a reply and they are all meeting up.

At the meeting Sidney tells them everything she heard at school. The stars were stunned, they got really scared and told Sidney their idea.
"Sidney, we have been thinking, of taking you into our care. Taking you to L.A and living with us. We know you would have to move school and make new friends but the schools in L.A are for talented people only, you'll fit in fine."
"But won't you have to talk to a care home or..?
"Course not, you don't have a care home or social worker, they don't know you live on your own."
"That's a good point, I'm up for it but I'm scared a little" Sidney gets up and paces around the room thinking of the possibility of moving to L.A and the great and bad things that come with it. She goes through them with everyone and she realises its not a bad idea at all! They give her a week to think about it and that's exactly what she does, stays up late, draws in her books at school (Sidney is a brilliant drawer.) gets in trouble for daydreaming but it's all worth it in the end because then she will know what she will be doing.

"Crap! I've got to decide by tomorrow. They said Friday when we meet! I really don't know." Sidney talks to herself for hours about this and sighs at the end as she falls into a deep sleep.

She dreams about living in L.A and being able to be famous and walking around Hollywood with her new family of different actors, actresses, singers and rappers. She also dreams about the good things about staying in Nevada, Billy, and trying to stand up to the bullies, but if she moves, they will think they have won and begin finding Sidney to carry it on!

When she awakes from the two dreams that could change her life forever, Sidney is almost certain of what her final decision is. At the meeting she explains how hard it has been to decide this.
"If I do go who would I stay with?"
"Well we thought of Xander and Taylor (swift) because they share a mansion and you have an actor and a singer, who is a girl, who you can go shopping with. But with Alexander you can do all your favourite sports as we know you are very sporty. So what is your decision?" Sidney hesitates for a while and thinks of what they said...she all of a sudden changes her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to end it on a cliff hanger, didn't really want to. Will probably add the next chapter tomorrow. Please read next chapter

Comment what you think but this is my first so please be nicee.xoxox