Status: Contains some strong language.

She Has the Best Life.

It's Time To Move on...

Early morning Sidney wakes up. Gets ready for school after making sure everything is packed and ready to go. The diary, profile on her mother, everything is ready to board that plane in the morning.

"Shit Billy!" Sidney says aloud in the locker room. He is on his own this means he will come over and talk to her! Does she run? Does she not face him at all today? Or does she talk to him and tell him?
"Hey babe, how's it going, haven't spoke in a while. How's the meetings going?" He is keen to get all the questions and answers crammed in before any of the bullies arrive at school.
"Hiya, umm they are doing good, yeah." Can she tell him? Will the truth hurt?
"Ahh good to hear, so how about you.."
Sidney cut him off. Not wanting him to go any further. Whatever it was he wanted, he won't be getting it.
"Look I can't talk right now, meet me in the usual place at lunch yeah?" Without giving him a chance to answer, Sidney slides away hoping nobody saw them talking.

Sidney and Billy have the first three lessons together of which he sits right behind her. He passes her notes through out each lesson asking her to do something tonight. She always writes back "I can't, I'm busy promise." He keeps asking about tomorrow night. Tomorrow night Sidney will be in sunny L.A settling in with her new family.

After a long three hours its lunch time. Billy is at the corner where they always meet before Sidney. He greets her with a slow lingering kiss. Sidney hoped this point would never come at any part of her life. She holds his hand and tells him to sit with her.

"Billy, these past few weeks have been awesome. I've felt like the happiest girl ever, just looking into your deep blue eyes makes me feel special. You know how much I love you. But there is something I need to say"
"I know where you are going with this, don't please I love you too! I can't not be with you. I know it hasn't been long but we have something and you know we do. Remember the first night we had together. How you cared even though you didn't know who I was you can't you just..." She cut him off again not wanting him to go any further she knows she'll just cry.
"I'm just gunna come out with it... I'm moving to L.A. I'm sorry but its for the best." He obviously couldn't take the pain of what was just said. He walked off not saying a word. He knew what she would have said next so instead he gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and left.

Sidney felt her pain again. She wasn't scared. Guilt. What was happening to her? She was experiencing a life time of pain in just a couple of days.

When school was over Sidney went back home and spent her last night getting sleep and just saying goodbye to the place she grew up in. Checking everything was gone she suddenly felt empty inside, like she had lost everything. But just as she got into bed to rest she thought about everything. Life in L.A and life back in Nevada. As she drifts off, everything was on her mind. Throughout the night she screamed in pain all over a little dream about her mother. Clearly a nightmare.

In the morning she wakes refreshed and is ready to go. She meets Taylor at the hall and they go to the airport together where Xander is waiting for them. They talk everything over about how she will get settled first then they will enrol her at school. Sidney is fully confident about the move just in time for the flight to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not to sure about how to carry this on, ideas maybe. I know it's not the best thing in the world and that probably explains the comments and stuff. I hope this gets more interesting as I think you do to
Thanks Shelbi
xoxox