Art Class Mix-Up

Art Class Mix-Up

Gerards POV

"Art project is due by the end of the class hour, remember!" the teacher announced halfway into the class period. I looked at my drawing, observing it to determine what else had to be done. The project that was due today, was to draw something you love or something you love to do. So, with that prompt, I drew the Misfits skull, because I do love the Misfits a lot. Although, I don't love them the most. In fact, the thing, or the person I should say, I love the most, is something I can't draw. For two reasons; One, hes the teacher assistant in here because he has nothing better to do doing his Study Hall apparently, and Two, hes the one grading the assignments. Don't ask why, he just is for some odd reason. Or at least hes grading this one.
After looking over my final drawing and adding a few more touch-ups here and there, I put aside and pulled out a different drawing that I'd been working on for the past week. It was of Frank, the teacher assistant. Yeah, the guy I'm kinda, maybe, possibly in love with. His name? Frank Iero. Hes short, my age, and extremely good looking. Who am I kidding, this kid is downright sexy.
Running my hands through my hair, I began sketching a , until the bell sounded.
"Hand your projects to Mr. Iero!" The teacher told us. I scrambled to pack up my stuff and placed a piece of paper in his hand before running out the door to my next class.

My next class was the last of the day, Math. I opened my bag and dug out my notebook again, the one I used in Art class, and my heart stopped when I opened it to find my Art project, the one of the Misfits skull, sitting inside. I frantically flipped through the notebook, and dug through my backpack, hoping I hadn't just given Frank the picture of him.
After spending the entire class hour, searching and searching through every last page of my notebook, I groaned in defeat.
"Hey Gerard!" my little brother Mikey came over to my desk after class. "Are we leaving or what?"
"You go ahead. I need to do something." I bit my lip and picked up all my things and carried my original drawing for Art Class, running as fast as I humanly could to the Art room.
Now, my original plan was to quickly switch it out, but unfortunately, Frank sat there at the teachers computer, grading the drawings like usual.
"Gerard? What are you doing here?" He looked up from the computer screen.
Great. I'm gonna have fun talking myself out of this one, aren't I.
"Um... I... You see... I forgot.... my...." I looked around the room. "My pencil!" I said and picked up a random pick glittered pencil I found on the table next to me, mentally slapping myself across the face for making such a fool of myself, especially in front of Frank.
"Your... pencil?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Uh, y-yeah! I borrowed it from Mikey, and he wants it back really badly... so...um.. I'll just go now..." I laughed awkwardly and walked slowly backwards.
"Oh, hey Gerard?" Frank laughed before I left entirely.
"Huh?" I mumbled and turned around. Frank held out a piece of paper, a large grin on his face. I took it hesitantly.
"Good job." he winked and returned to his work. I pretended like I knew what he was talking about, and left the room before looking at the paper. It was, of course, my drawing of Frank that I had handed in as my assignment by mistake.
As I skimmed over the paper I noticed a small note written at the bottom:
'Call me <3 - Frank'
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo...

._.

yeah.
Theres really... nothing for me to say.
OH
WAIT NO SCRATCH THAT
SO SATURDAY, FEB. 23, WAS THE READY SET CONCERT <3 BEST FIRST CONCERT EVER, OKAY? I MET HIM AND HE GAVE ME A HUG AND I GOT A PICTURE WITH HIM AND I GOT A TEE SHIRT AND HE SIGNED MY TICKET AND DERYCK, HIS GUITAR PLAYER, KEPT POINTING AND LAUGHING AT ME FOR DANCING AROUND A LOT XD <3

oh i love them...