Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 14

The guys had finished bringing up my boxes and I had opened them to figure out what I needed and what Johnny could take to his house. My closet was now all set up the way I liked it as was my bathroom. I was really happy with the way my room was already. The only thing I added were more pictures of my friends and my family.

I walked down the stairs and saw that the guys were all still around for the moment.

"We were just getting ready to leave Katie. Any other boxes you want me to take off your hands for now?" Johnny looked up at me from his spot on the couch before he rose with the rest of the guys.

"Nope I think you've already got everything. I really appreciate you keeping it for me Johnny." I smiled.

"It's no problem. My whole basement is full of all my shit I don’t use anyway, as well as some of the guys stuff. We'll just add yours to the stacks as well." He laughed.

"Well we're going to head out and let you two get all ready for your date." Brian teased. Zacky and I both blushed slightly. I gave each of the guys hugs as they headed for the door.

"Oh hey Katie?" Matt turned to me as he reached the door. "Remember how I told you Val was anxious to meet you? Well she wanted to know if you might want to go out shopping later this week. Just something to think about. She'll probably give you a call later. Just thought I'd give you a heads up."

"Thanks Matt. Tell her I'd love to go. Anytime works for me really. I don’t know what your studio schedule is like so you two can figure out when would work." I was really anxious to meet Val. She sounded awesome.

Zacky ushered them all out the door and closed it behind them.

"So do you want to see the rest of the house?" he smiled. I could tell he was glad I was here, as was I. His eyes were slightly wide and his grin was one that you could find on a young child's face.

"You bet I am. Lead the way Mr. Vengeance."

I followed Zacky through the living room and through a doorway that led to the kitchen. His kitchen was huge!! It had an island in the middle where he had several chairs sat around it. His counters were all black marble and were covered with various appliances. Overall it was very nice kitchen.

"Is it always this clean in your house?" I raised one of my eyebrows in doubt. How could a guy possible keep a house this clean?

"Amazingly enough, most of the time it is. Its just after parties and tours that it gets kinda messy." He said while laughing. He then led me through a door on the opposite side of the kitchen that turned out to lead to the dining room.

"I don't use this room very much. When I have people over we all just kinda eat wherever we land." We went through another door that led back to the living room. Ichabod was lying on his bed in the corner asleep.

Zacky saw me looking at him. "You're one of the few girls he likes. He never liked Gena at all. It'll be a nice change for him to have a girl around here more often. Here let me show you the backyard. You'll like it." We walked over to the sliding glass door and he opened it and led me out back.

Wow was all I could think. Zacky sure had one hell of a backyard. He had a swimming pool complete with a Jacuzzi tub and water slide, a wooden bench swing, an in ground barbecue along with a long glass table with about ten chairs on the wooden deck we were standing on. He had luscious green grass and a few trees growing in the corners. It sure was a very nice yard.

"Can I just ask, why do you have a pool when you live at the beach?" It seemed sort of odd to own a huge pool when you were just a few streets away from the beach itself.

"Ehh I just thought it would be nice to have. The guys all come over a lot and we barbecue so it's kind of a nice thing to have. It gives us something to do when we don’t want to go to the beach." He shrugged. Ok that works for me. I would certainly enjoy being able to use it.

"I guess that only leaves the basement and the rooms upstairs left for us to explore. And then we can head out to dinner." When Zacky mentioned dinner he got that nervous look on his face again. I linked my arm in his tattooed one and led him back inside and from there he took me over to the staircase but instead of going up it, we went down. There was no door at the bottom but the room was very nice, yet it wasn’t as big as the living room was. It had a tv along with some amps set up here and there. There were a few couches and some game systems that weren’t hooked up lying on the floor.

"This is juts a spare room. I don’t use it much. We normally have the games and everything upstairs. This is probably the most boring room in the house. And now that you've seen it, we can move to the most exciting two rooms in the house, my studio and my bedroom." When he mentioned his bedroom he winked causing me to giggle. Woah… did I really giggle? Oh shit was up with me?

Zacky had his usual smirk back in place as he led me up the stairs. Wow one minute he was nervous about dinner and the next he was back to his cocky self. When we reached the top he opened up the door to the studio.

Now this was a cool room. Zacky had every instrument somewhere in this room. He had at least nine guitars lined up on a rack, a drum set in the corner, several mic's as well as three bass'. There were amps everywhere as well as a whole soundboard along the wall. On the walls were posters of the band with various people along with their gold records and such others.

"Wow. This is a cool room."

"Yeah. I love this room. It's like a real recording studio. I had to have this floor expanded some so this room would be big enough for everything." He smiled. I could tell Zacky loved this room. I bet he spent a lot of time in here.

We walked back out the door and down the hallway to Zacky's room but he stood in front of the door for the second time today.

"And now for the place all the girls wish they could be. Someday I'll have you moaning my name in here." I slapped his arm as he laughed.

"Oh shut up."

And with that he opened up the door and led me inside. His room was definitely a sight. He had guitars hanging on the walls along with some band posters and pictures of him and the guys from over the years. His carpet was also black and he had a king size bed with a black comforter. In the corner I could see Ichabod's bed lying there empty as the puppy was off somewhere else. There were stacks of cd's in several holders in another corner and on one side of the room was a big desk with a computer set up on it. Zacky also had yet another tv mounted on the wall across from his bed.

"So?" Zacky asked me.

"It's really nice. You have a cool room Zacky."

"I'm glad you like it. Now maybe you should go get ready to go and when we get home we can watch a movie or something in here." He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed, shaking my head before I turned and walked across the hallway into my room.

I pulled out my jeans from my closet but I was having a hard time deciding which shirt to wear. He said just a tee but that’s a bit too plain for a "date". At least, I think that’s what we're calling this outing. I pulled out a three-quarter length black shirt that had a semi-low neck and had a hood attached to it. Simple yet nice enough. I traded my studded belt for my white star one and I slipped on some flip flops which showed off my sparkly bright blue toe nails and went in to fix my hair and make-up.

Fifteen minutes later I was all ready to go and I hoped I looked good enough. I decided to put on my silver Kanji necklace that said 'forever' and also put some earrings in. My hair was curled slightly and I re-did my make-up so it looked fresh and added a few things here and there. I grabbed my purse from my bed and walked down the stairs hoping to find Zacky.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Zacky pacing in front of the tv. Boy did he look nervous. I cleared my voice slightly and he stopped moving and turned to look at me.

"Wow. You look nice." He smiled as he looked me up and down making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Thank you. So do you." I blushed and looked him over as well. He was wearing a faded pair of black jeans and a black vest with a white shirt underneath. His snakebites were in place as well as his septum piercing and he had his hair spiked up. He was, to put it simply, looking quite sexy tonight.

"You can leave your purse here if you want. Just bring an id and maybe your cell phone. You won't need money or anything. It's all on me tonight." He smiled.

"Oh wow are you sure? I can pay too you know."

"Positive." And with that said he grabbed my purse from me and pulled my drivers license and cell phone from it. He got closer to me and put his arms behind my back before sliding my id and phone in my back pocket. My jaw dropped slightly before he pulled one hand out but decided to leave the other one on my ass as he guided me out the front door and over to his car. Well he was starting off on a brave note tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you guys think of it so far! i'm interested in feedback from this site too... since i've finally gotten around to actually using it haha.