Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 32

My eyes fluttered open the next morning to the feeling of soft kisses being trailed up and down my neck. I stirred slightly and rolled over to face Zacky who was grinning from ear to ear. "Well it's about time." I smiled before cuddling into his chest more. "I don’t want to get up." I mumbled as I tugged on the covers more.

"What do you mean you don't want to get up?!? We're going to fucking Disneyland! What kind of human are you?" I couldn’t help but giggle at his eagerness. I lifted my head and glanced at the clock to find out it was 6am. I groaned before burying my head further into the bed beside Zacky. He reached up and pulled the covers off my head before shoving me to the side toward the edge of the bed. Once he got me next to the edge, with him on the other side so I couldn’t roll back over, he gave me a nice little push over the side. Thankfully I had enough sense as I was in mid fall to grab onto him, bringing him down with me along with the sheet thankfully. He looked down at me with a pout in place. "That wasn't very nice." I just smiled innocently before pushing him off of me. I stood up taking the sheet with me and started to head to the bathroom to take my shower. I didn't get far however when the sheet was yanked abruptly from me by Zack.

I turned in shock to stare at him, but it was him doing the staring.

He let out a low whistle as I turned back around to continue the trek to the bathroom. "You have a very cute ass." I looked over my shoulder once more as I reached the door and let my butt give a couple of swings before I disappeared behind the now closed door.

I turned the shower on, deciding now wasn't the time to take a bath since we had to leave soon. But that Jacuzzi tub looked so inviting. I climbed in and let the hot water run down my body. I stared up at the shower head and watched as the water poured out. Today was going to be a very long day. Fun, but long. I quickly washed up before turning off the water and wrapping up in a towel. My timing must have been perfect because as soon as I was covered the door swung open to reveal Zacky leaning on the door frame. His arms were crossed over his bare chest and he was still clad in only boxers.

"Oh shit. I was too slow to come join you." I gave a smirk in reply before walking his direction. "Maybe next time then." He whispered as his hands stopped me from brushing past him. He rested his arms on my shoulders as he pulled me in for a quick kiss before he let me go and he took the bathroom.

Walking over to the mini table, I grabbed my iTouch off of it and opened up the weather application. Anaheim said it was going to be in the mid 80's. Not too hot, but not cool enough for pants. Heading back into the room I pulled out my suitcase and snagged my clothes for the day, which basically consisted of a pair of jean shorts along with a white tank top and a light weight blue short sleeve jacket. I grabbed my belt off my jeans from yesterday, which were still lying at the foot of the bed, and slung it around my waist. Some more digging revealed my make-up bag. With it in hand, I headed to the bathroom to see if Zacky was done yet. I knocked gently and heard no response. Slowly I cracked the door open.

"You done yet?"

"Nope. But you can come in. I don’t mind." I headed over to the counter/sink area and spread out my things.

For a guy, Zack sure took long showers. By the time he finally shut the water off, I had already gotten my make up done, and was actually finishing my hair. I ran my hands under the sink to get the mousse out of them. Hands suddenly grabbed me around the waist and pulled me upright, giving me quite the scare since I didn't hear him approaching. He rested his head next to mine as we gazed at eachother through the mirror.

Damn did he look sexy right now. His hair was wet and was hanging loosely around his face. At first glance, I could tell he was in a towel, obviously. His muscular, but somewhat chubby chest had a few lines of water running down it. "You have no idea what the sight of you bending over the sink, in those short shorts to do your mascara, did to me." He pulled me back further into his body. My eyes widened at the feeling of his apparent boner pressing against my backside. His hands roamed from my waist down to the tip of my shorts before sliding up my thighs.

"Mmm I won't make you do it now" His hands traveled further up. "But sometime this weekend, I'm going to get you to take care of this sucker for me. Especially since he's becoming more common thanks to you." I swallowed the lump in my throat before nodding slowly. "And there's no getting out of it babe." His hands were getting dangerously close to being too far up my shorts. My body was starting to heat up as his teeth nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Mmm Zack, not now. I don't have time to shower again." I stared at him in the mirror and he stared back, not moving away from my ear. I felt a pinching on my ear as Zacky bit down hard causing me to yell out, partly in pain, and partly in enjoyment. A banging sound came through the far wall and Zacky stopped his nibbling as we both looked at the wall. Zacky walked over to it and knocked back while I stood rubbing my ear.

A muffled shout came through the wall. "Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear that this early!" Zacky looked at my puzzled face. "That would be Matt and Val's room. Come here." He beckoned me with his finger. "Play along. We'll get Matt riled up this morning." Zacky started making banging noises against the wall and let our moans.

I smiled at him before letting out a loud moan. "Oh Zaaaacky." He smirked at me some more before there was loud thud. "Baker!!!" He and I let out laughs as he knocked on the wall once more just out of spite. I just shook my head as I retreated into the bedroom to hunt out my shoes. I sat on the edge of the bed as Zacky came strolling in looking smug, and also looking like he had gotten rid of his "problem". "Well we're in for it once we see Matt."

"That's ok. It was worth it." I smiled as I slipped on my flip flops before lying back on the bed. Zacky reached into the closet and pulled out his duffle bag before setting it on the bed next to me. He pulled out a white tee with some crazy black design on it and a pair of black jeans. I rolled over so he could change. "Aww you don't want to see my dick?" He laughed. "Ugh you are such a perv!" I yelled from the confines of my pillow. He just laughed some more. I heard his belt buckle making noise which meant he was at least halfway dressed. I turned back around to see he indeed was. He just laughed and shook his head at me before wandering back into the bathroom to do his hair. I went and hunted out my sunscreen before placing some on the skin that was showing. One thing I absolutely hated were sunburns. I was headed to grab my purse that was on the table when there was a knock on our door.

"Hello gorgeous." Val greeted. "Matt's pissed at Zacky." I let out a laugh as I shook my head. I grabbed my purse off the table and shoved the sunscreen inside it.

"Yeah. Zacky figured he would be. To be honest though, only the first scream was real. Look what that douche did to my ear!" Val touched the very red and sensitive spot on my ear before chuckling. "Looks like he got you good there."

"Yeah he did."

"Well Matt should be over his hissy fit after he's done showering. He came in and got me to tell me that you and Zack were ruining his shower time with your noise." Oh Matt. Gotta love him.

"Well hello Val." Zacky grinned as he entered the room looking all ready for the day. "Did Matt enjoy himself this morning?"

"Zacky, you're too much. Anyway, why I came in here to begin with was to tell you guys that we're going to grab Starbucks on the way over there. So don't go eating anything!" She glared specifically at Zacky who held his hands up in defense. "Well I better go make sure Matt is ready. I'll see you guys in a few." Zacky pulled a black backpack out of the entry closet once she left and snagged my purse from me. He then proceeded to empty the contents of my purse into his backpack. Brave guy going through a girl's purse.

"What's that for?" I asked as he tossed my purse into the closet. "You won't need it today. We guys all bring a backpack so you girls don't have to carry a purse for once. And that way we can bring jackets and stuff for at night. We leave those in a locker for most of the day though. Oh! And the snacks, we can't forget your damn red licorice." He continued to fill his backpack with things including two jackets and a spare pair of jeans for me incase I got cold at night.

"You ready?" He asked a few minutes later. I glanced at the clock to see that it was seven already.

"Sure am." I smiled as he slung his backpack over his shoulders and tucked his hand into my back pocket as he led me out the door and down the hall to the elevator.

Once we reached the lobby, we saw Jimmy and Leana, Brian and Michelle, and Johnny and Lacey all there already. All we were missing were Matt and Val.

"Gooood morning." Zacky greeted everyone as I waved before taking a seat next to Michelle on one of the couches. Matt and Val must have been behind us because they walked up not even a minute later. "Dude, Zack, that was not cool this morning." Val, Zack and I just laughed as Matt rolled his eyes. Val had obviously told Matt that we were just messing with him.

"So how were your movies last night?" Brian smirked at Zacky and I. He knew we were up to something else last night obviously, since he had graced us with his presence.

"Dude, they were awesome. Nice and tight. My fingers seemed to fit just right." I smacked Zacky in the arm and gave him a nice shove as my face flushed several nice shades of red. The guys all let out howls as Zacky put his arm around me and smiled innocently. I tried to inch closer to Michelle who was looking very amused by the situation but Zacky just pulled me back. I tried to swat his hand away that was inching slowly up my leg. I turned to glare at him and smacked his hand one final time. He removed it but winked at me once more before standing up. "So we all ready to go?" Everyone acknowledged with some sort of yeah or head nod. As we headed out to the parking garage we stopped at Brian's car along with he and Michelle while everyone else filed over to Matt's. Michelle and I climbed in back while the guys took the front.

"Soooo… you two fuck yet?" Brian glanced at me through the mirror as he pulled out of the parking structure. I groaned and hid my face in my hands.

"Finger fucked her pretty good." Talk about embarrassing! I huffed before turning to Michelle. "I should have ridden with Matt and Val and them."

"Actually, it's probably a good thing you're here. Otherwise the subject would be wide open and the details would spill." I cringed and nodded.

"You're right. Zacky shut up!"

"Syn she was so tight man." I could hear him whispering to Brian. I reached up and flicked his ear. He flinched and laughed along side Brian. Michelle just sat there shaking her head. She was obviously quite used to this.

We pulled into the Starbucks parking lot several minutes later and all climbed out. Although I was still quite pissed at Zacky I let him snake his arm around my waist and lead me into the coffee shop. "You know you love me." He whispered as we stood in line with the rest of the guys behind us. They were chatting aimlessly, leaving him to be able to talk to me without an audience. "I know. I just don't like you giving the details out. It's embarrassing on my part." I huffed as he stepped up to order.

"One iced grande white mocha no whip and one grande iced caramel macchiato please. And babe, you better get used to it cause that's what we do. We share stories." He chuckled as he fished out his wallet and placed a ten in front of the cashier.

"Great. So they're going to know all the details anyway?" Zacky grabbed his change and stuffed it back into his wallet. "Pretty much yeah." He smirked as Jimmy and Leana joined us where we were standing waiting for our drinks.

"What are you smirking at?" Leana raised an eyebrow at my boyfriend's smug expression. Jimmy looked at Zack.

"She got her first finger fucking last night." I clasped my hand over his mouth but I was too slow. You know, he could at least be less blunt about it. The sentence had already made it out. Leana looked at me sympathetically while Rev just smirked.

"Oh hun. It's going to take some getting used to them sharing stuff. Trust me I know." She glared at Jimmy who was high fiving Zacky. I uncovered his mouth. "No more in public. Got it? Or you won't get help with your friend at all this weekend."

Jimmy and Leana were watching us with curiosity.

"Are you forgetting that you really have no choice babe?" As much as I loved him I wanted to wipe that smirk off his damn face right about now. I grabbed my coffee off the counter and glared at him before going over to sit at a table while we waited for the rest of the orders. At first glance I saw Leana glaring at Zacky and saying something to him. He looked over at me and I returned my gaze down to the table. Its not that I was mad at him, I just wasn’t used to him sharing intimate details with everyone. I was a pretty shy person sometimes, especially when it came to stuff like this. And to the guys, it was no big deal. The other girls were used to it, but I wasn't.

"Hey." I glanced up to face Zack.

"I'm sorry." He took my hands in his. "I should have been more sensitive to your feelings. The guys don't care though. We say stuff like that all the time. They're not going to think anything of you." He rubbed small circles on my hands with his thumbs. I looked up to stare in his eyes.

"I know. I just need to suck it up and get used to it. I guess it's different from just joking about it like I used to. Now it's actually real." I gave a small smile. He leaned across the table and pressed his lips to mine. "I'm sorry." He rested his forehead against mine. "Me too." I replied.

A chorus of awwww's erupted from the rest of the clan. They had been watching us apparently. Zacky leaned in for another kiss and I saw him quickly flip them all off. He pulled away and grabbed my hand pulling me up. Everyone was standing there with smiles on their faces.

"What? Can’t I have a private moment with my girlfriend?"