Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 33

"So what ride are we heading to first?" Lacey questioned as we left the lockers with now lighter backpacks. Thankfully, the park was pretty empty today. So the guys weren’t too worried about being seen by fans.

"Let's hit Space Mountain or something. Might as well start there and make our way around." Johnny suggested as we all headed in that direction.

"This feels so awkward." I mumbled as I walked ahead of the guys with the girls. They turned to look at me with questioning glances.

"Why do you say that?" Lacey asked. Thankfully the guys were having their own conversation.

"Well, its just the fact that there's five grown men who are all tatted out, pierced, and buff walking around Disney. That and we're getting funny looks too." I added the last part in as a mother and her two sons walked past and stared oddly at the guys as they passed.

The girls just looked at me and laughed. "Trust me hun, we thought that the first time too. But hey, Disney brings the kid out in everyone right?" Michelle piped in as we entered the line to Space Mountain.

"Very true." I agreed. I grabbed onto the rails as we stood still after walking through the line a bit and hoisted myself up so that I was sitting on it.

"Hello there." Zacky grabbed hold of my thighs and stood between my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep from falling. His lips touched mine in a quick peck.

"Hello. Would you like to ride with me?" I smiled. Zacky and I shuffled down the rail as we moved up in a line a few feet.

"More like I'd like you to ride me." He smirked in reply. Matt reached over and gave Zack a high five while Val and I just shook our heads.

"Hmm well maybe you’d like to ride with Matt and I'll sit by Val." Zacky shook his head indicating a no.

"I don’t think Matt and I would fit." He chuckled. The line started moving more and he grabbed my hand and helped me down. He wrapped his arms around my middle and rested his chin on my shoulder. We walked like that all the way to the front of the line.

When the guy asked us how many people we had, and we told him ten, he nearly had a heart attack but gave us five rows none the less. Zack and I happened to be in the very back. I climbed in first and Zacky followed before shoving his backpack under his feet. He reached his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him.

Jimmy turned around from up in the very front and smirked at Zacky and I. "No fucking back there! Got it?" This of course, earned several glares from mothers that were still standing in line.

The whole ride consisted of nothing but a bunch of screaming on everyone's part. Part way through Zacky took his arm from around me and laced his fingers with mine before pulling our arms into the air like everyone else. When we came around the final corner and slowed down everyone was laughing, mainly at Jimmy and Johnny who had both purposely let out high pitched screams throughout the entire ride.

"So, Autopia Cars since we're right here?" Michelle suggested and we all agreed. I wrapped my arm around Zacky's waist and hooked my fingers in his belt loop as we walked.

"Can I drive??? Please?" I pushed my bottom lip out as we approached the front of the line.

"How can I say no to that?" I climbed in first and he followed suit. Looking ahead of us, I saw Jimmy and Leana in the car directly ahead of us, and behind us were Brian and Michelle. Leana and Brian were both in the driver's side.

"I think she's going to kill me!" Jimmy yelled out as he and Leana led the way around the track. Sure enough, Leana was suddenly jerking the steering wheel side to side causing their car to swerve and hit the rail that was in the middle of the car. It would bounce on one side, then bounce on the other. Everytime they hit the side you could see Jimmy's head jerk to the side. It was a pretty funny sight.

"Zaaaack. My foot hurts. Hold the pedal down for me will ya?" We swapped feet quickly, but not quick enough. Behind us we heard Brian let out a grumble. That’s one of the things I love about these cars. If you start to get too close to the car in front of you, a sensor goes off and stops your car. So then you're stuck waiting until the other person gets far enough ahead so you can go again. I looked at Zacky to see he had this evil grin on his face. I knew exactly what he was thinking. And sure enough, not even a minute later his foot left the pedal and Brian let out another grunt of frustration.

"Katie! What the hell is your problem up there?" He shouted over the noise.

"Nothing! Maybe you should ask Zacky!" As I yelled back Zacky turned around and smirked at Brian and Michelle who in turn glared back.

Every minute or two Zacky would let his foot off the pedal again. I couldn’t keep from laughing. Michelle had joined me, as I could hear.

"Vengeance you better knock that shit off!" I rested my hand on Zack's thigh.

"Maybe you should stop for now. He's getting pissy." Zacky just laughed but agreed.

As we stopped back at the beginning, we hopped out of our car only to be greeted by a peeved looking Brian. Zacky's eyes widened and he took off at a sprint toward the exit with Brian hot on his tail. It was quite a funny sight seeing two grown men with backpack's flopping about chasing each other.

"They're never going to grow up." Michelle and I linked arms before heading out to find our men.

"Nope. That they aren't." I looked around for Brian and Zacky only to spot them on opposite sides of a bench at a standoff. Matt walked over and grabbed both of them by the arms and brought them back. They looked like two little kids in trouble.

"Now kiss and make-up." He ordered. The looks on their faces were priceless. Jaws were dropped and they were looking at Matt like he was some creature with eight heads.

"Teacups!" Jimmy yelled before grabbing Leana's arm and running toward the next ride. I snagged Zacky's arm too. "Come on. You two can kiss later." I chuckled as this statement earned me sour looks from both Zacky and Brian. They were too much.

"You and Zacky should ride with me and Matt on this one." Val was standing by me leaning against Matt while we waited.

"Can we all even fit in one?" If there was one thing I knew about the teacups, it was that they weren’t very big.

"Sure." Matt's deep voice cut in. "The two of us have fit with Syn and Michelle before. You and Zacky will be no problem." I looked at Zacky who nodded at me. Val and I continued chatting while unbeknownst to us, Zacky and Matt were plotting.

Val and I ran in as soon as the guy opened the gate and sat in a blue teacup. Matt and Zacky piled in after us. So the order was Matt, Val, Me, and then Zack. It was a tight squeeze, especially with our legs, but we made it work. Looking around, I saw that Jimmy and Leana had a teacup to themselves while Johnny and Lacey were in with Michelle and Brian.

Once the teacups started moving Matt and Zacky high fived eachother before starting to spin. Val and I couldn’t even get our hands on the wheel. We knew we were in trouble. As we started to pick up a lot of speed Val wrapped her arms around me and I did the same as we started screaming bloody murder. We couldn’t even see anything around us. It was all a blur of colors.

Val and I were still swaying as we stopped. We were also still clutching eachother and hadn't made a move to get out of the teacup. Matt and Zacky were in hysterics from watching us. We both took a step out and attempted to head toward the exit but that attempt failed miserably and we both collapsed against eachother. Zacky walked over and put his arm around my shoulders to help steady me as Matt did the same to Val. The other girls didn't get the same torture we did. How mean.

"Shit, it looked like your teacup was going to spin right off the ride. You two don't look so good." Johnny teased.

"Oh can it short stuff. I think I'm gonna be sick." Zacky sat me down on a bench and handed me a bottle of water from his backpack.

"This is gonna be great footage for the DVD." Jimmy snickered from where he and Brian were standing replaying something on a video camera. Since when did we bring one of those?

I got up after drinking a little bit of water and headed stealthily over toward the two with the camera. I snuck up behind Brian and glanced around him to see it was a clip of me and Val screaming.

"Umm I don't think so." I said causing Brian to jump. They both turned slightly to look at me.

"Umm we do think so. And we're the band so there." Jimmy retaliated while sticking his tongue out. That's Jimmy for ya, such a kid sometimes. I just laughed as I went to sit back by Zacky. Thankfully the dizziness had worn off.

We hit a few more rides over the course of a few hours. We had just finished lunch. A fun filled thirty minutes of french fry fights, soda stealing, a lot of burping on the guys parts, and lots of weird looks. Things couldn't be better.

"Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!" The guys currently had us cracking up as they sang while we headed toward Pirates of the Caribbean. Jimmy had even bought a fake plastic pirate sword and was swinging it around as we walked.

"Aye ye matey! You'll be walking the plank now!" Johnny looked rather startled as Jimmy poked him in the back and gave him a narrow eyed glare. Brian currently had the video camera that had made its re-appearance and was having fun commentating on things every now and then.

"And over there, is my smokin' hot girlfriend. Next to her is the newest couple, who can't keep their fucking hands off eachother!" Brian yelled toward me and Zacky. Zacky quickly let go of my waist before looking at Brian and flipping him off before returning his hands to their place.

Surprisingly enough, the line was actually really short. We pretty much walked to the front, or well, goofed our way to the front. Due to the low numbers of people in the park, we had the entire boat to ourselves, which meant each couple had their own row. Zacky and I were in one of the middle rows with Matt and Val behind us in the back, and Johnny and Lacey in front of us. Brian and Michelle graced the front, with Jimmy and Leana in the second row. It's a good thing we had our own boat.

Zacky had his arm around my shoulders as we sat there snuggling pretty much. Something felt off though. It was weird. I started feeling a slight breeze on my neck. But it was there one minute, and gone the next. Our boat took a turn and we were sent into a pitch black tunnel.

"Boo." I let out a scream and jumped. Everyone erupted in laughter as I turned and smacked Matt in the arm. "You jackass."

"I couldn’t help myself. You two looked too comfortable." He said amidst his laughter.

"Aww Jack's my hero! He'll save me from Matt." I said as we came out of the tunnel and passed one of the Jack Sparrow's that were now scattered throughout the ride.

"What the fuck? I thought I was your hero?" Zacky gave me a hurt look but I could tell he was joking.

"Well, you both do get drunk. But he's just too irresistible."

"I agree Kates." Val patted me on the shoulder. Sometimes it was just too easy to give the guys a hard time.

"But see the difference is" Zacky started. "He can't pleasure…" I slapped my hand over his mouth before he could continue further. I could feel him smirk under my hand and he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"So babe, do I look like a sexy pirate now?" Zacky wandered over with a Jack Sparrow hat on while we were browsing through the gift store. I smiled up at him as he tried his best to look pirate-y.

"That may be good enough." I leaned up and pecked his lips before pulling away. He closed the gap once more. I reached out and grabbed the straps of his backpack and pulled him closer.

"Hey! There's kids around! Knock it off!" Brian said in a motherly tone. As we broke away we noticed he still had the damn camera filming. I could feel my cheeks flush slightly as Zacky sneered at him.

"Come on. I've got something I want to go get with you." Zacky grabbed my hand. "Hey guys, we're gonna split for a bit. Meet up later yeah?" He hollered to the rest of the group.

"Yeah sure. Have fun! Call us whenever. We're all splitting up too." Matt replied with nods from everyone else.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he guided me through Adventureland and back into Fantasyland.

"You'll see."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay. my "group" speech got dumped on me and ive been struggling through it.

i can't wait for summer.