Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 34

Zacky stopped pulling me when we reached the store called the Mad Hatter, in other words, the hat shop. I looked skeptically at him as he held the door open for me.

"So, what exactly did you want to get?" I asked as we kind of stood there, me looking rather confused.

"Well I saw you looking at the Jack Sparrow ears. So I figured I'd get you a pair, only this place has a bigger selection." I nodded as he led me to the area that had the Mickey/Minnie type ears. He was too sweet. After looking for a minute I held up a pair of ears that had a bright green bow on them, yet they had spider web designs on it too for The Nightmare Before Christmas. I turned to show Zacky only to see he was holding up a pair just like them, but without the bow.

"If you get those then I'll get these. Then we'll be matching." I grinned at the thought of Zacky Vengeance wearing a pair of Mickey ears but it was cute none the less.

"Then I think I'll get these." Zacky and I both placed them on the counter and he paid for them. He pulled off the tags as we walked out the door before placing his on his head. He had mine in his hand and he turned to me with them outstretched. I leaned my head over a bit and he placed them on my head as well.

"I'm feeling rather deprived of a make out session, care to join me on the Haunted Mansion?"

"Now why would I want to do that?" I asked with my hands on my hips smirking.

He grabbed me by my belt loops and pulled my body against his. "Because you love me. That's why." He whispered in my ear.

I had to admit, it being just Zacky and I for now was kind of nice. It was more couple-ish. And it wasn’t so hectic and crazy. Zacky and I made our way back through Fantasyland but he made us detour in front of the castle. He pulled his camera out from his backpack and stopped right in front of the giant castle.

"Hey man can you take a picture of us for me?" He asked another guy and his girlfriend who were walking past. He handed the guy the camera and he pulled me close to him. He stared into my eyes for a moment before pulling my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. We pulled apart a second later and the guy handed back the camera.

"That was adorable!" The guy's girlfriend told us as she grinned. They waved and headed off in another direction. Zacky held out the camera for me to look at. The girl was right. It was adorable. Just the two of us standing in front of the castle kissing.

"This one is getting blown up and framed." He grinned before turning the camera off and putting it back in his backpack. "And now, we can head back to our make out session." Well someone's sure persistent. It wasn’t long before we were being led into the first chamber of the ride. Zacky wrapped his arms around me as we listened to the voice tell us there was no getting out and then the screaming started. Zacky gave his own evil laugh in my ear which made me shudder slightly. Once the "nonexistent" doors opened we headed down a hallway and climbed into one of the Doombuggies. As soon as we were past the guy who pulled the bar down Zacky turned to me and attached his lips to mine. He was sure wasting no time.

"Someone's in a hurry." I mumbled as he pulled away for a second.

"Well it’s a short ride. I have to make the most of it." If there's one thing about Zacky it's that he's determined. Don't tell him he can't do something because he'll prove you wrong.

Our lips remained attached for the entire ride. Zacky groaned as we started approaching the end. I'm telling you, it was quite the romantic kissing session with all the screaming ghosts and creatures popping up at you. There was my sarcastic side making it's appearance again. But it was also the darkest calm ride, which I guess made some sense. As we exited I could feel my lips that were now swollen.

"So Matterhorn next?" Zacky grinned as my jaw dropped.

"Zacky we just came from that area! All because you had to have your little make out session in the dark." He was a piece of work alright.

"Oh come on. I would say we'd go do Splash Mountain but we wanted to get a group photo on that one. So the Matterhorn it is!" I grumbled as I trudged beside him back into Fantasyland.

"Ohhh you get to sit in my lap on this one, that’s right." I saw the reappearance of that infamous smirk of his and I knew this was why he wanted to come on this ride. He climbed into the bobsled first before I took my spot in between his legs. I took my Minnie ears off and tucked them under my leg so they wouldn’t fly off. I reached above my head and pulled Zacky's off before placing them by mine as well.

"I like having you between my legs." I smacked his thigh as he whispered in my ear.

"If you get aroused by this ride then I'm not sitting by you for the rest of the day." I gave him a pointed look as his eyes got slightly wider. The bobsled started to move forward and he grabbed me around the waist as I placed my hands on his thighs. Zacky quickly pulled out his camera as we sat there for a moment waiting to go. He held it out in front of us and rested his head on top of mine before snapping a photo. He turned it around so I could see his smirking face and my smiling one. It was cute. He shoved the camera back into his pocket right as the bobsled started to ascend up a hill.

***

"Shouldn’t we be meeting up with everyone again soon?" I questioned as I licked my ice cream cone that I was sitting eating. We were back in Toontown and were sitting on one of the many funky benches trying to figure out what to do next. We had ridden many rides already but I was in need of a break, and an ice cream. Zacky took a sip of his coke and pulled out his cell phone.

"Hey bitch. What's up?" He said as he dialed a number. He paused for a moment as the other person spoke.

"Yeah we're back in Toontown. Is everyone ready to meet back up?" Another pause.

"Ok. Splash Mountain in thirty. Got it. See ya then. That was Brian." He told me after he hung up. I glanced at my watch to see that it was already five o'clock.

"Shall we head out then?" I asked. We both stood up and began to make our way toward Splash Mountain.

"Oh crap." I muttered.

"What's wrong?" Zacky asked in a worried tone. I glanced down at my white tank top. White shirts plus water does not equal anything good. I had taken my jacket off earlier and stuffed it in the locker since it had warmed up outside.

"My shirt's white." I grumbled as Zacky let out a deep laugh.

"Well you're screwed aren't you?" I grunted in reply. The thought never even crossed my mind while I was picking out clothes this morning. I felt my pocket start vibrating. The caller id on my phone said it was Val.

"What's up hun?"

"Wait up! Matt and I aren’t far behind you two." I stopped walking and grabbed Zacky's arm before turning to look behind us. Sure enough, Val and Matt were coming from the exit to It's a Small World. I hung up and waved.

"Now those are awesome." Val pointed to our matching ears. Matt was giving Zacky an odd look .

"Dude fuck off. You're just jealous." Zacky folded his arms over his chest as Matt just laughed.

"Maaaatt. I think we need some matching ones." Matt's eyes widened as Val gave him a look. He rolled his eyes before ducking into the Mad Hatter shop.

"We'll wait out here!" Zacky yelled after them only to receive the finger from Matt. He and I sat down on one of the benches yet again.

Not even five minutes later they both walked out. Matt had a pair of Tigger ears on and Val had on a set of Pooh ones. Matt didn't look too happy.

"Oh grow up Matt." Val smacked his arm as the four of us started walking again.

"Well it's kind of hard to feel grown up with these things on my head." He mumbled.

"Hey dude, at least you don't have Eeyore ones." Zacky snickered. " Cause then you'd really look like an ass." I smacked Zacky's arm before giving Matt a sympathetic look.

"I like 'em Matt." I patted his arm.

***

"I don't wanna get wet!" Leana squealed as we all climbed into the log, which already had wet seats mind you.

"Me neither." Michelle agreed as she was pushed into the seat by Brian who sat down next to her. Unfortunately enough, Zacky and I were chosen, more like forced, to sit up in the front. I had my arms crossed over my chest for the moment. The guys all had their share of laughs when they saw that both Lacey and I had on white shirts.

"Oh crap. This ride has those water canons doesn’t it?" Michelle groaned. And sure enough as soon as we turned the first corner the log in front of us got soaked by the water canon.

"Oh no." I cowered against Zacky as we approached the canon, hoping that our timing would be right and it would miss us.

I let out a scream as I saw the water coming right toward us. Unfortunately, there was no where to go and I was soaked. The other girls let out screams as well.

"You look like a drowned rat and we haven’t even gone down a drop yet!" Zacky was howling with laughter, but he looked no better.

"Well you're not looking too hot yourself Zacky." I groaned as I looked down and saw that my black bra was now completely noticeable, whereas before it was just the straps. I turned to look at Lacey who looked just like I did. We just laughed at eachother. Zacky and Johnny were both clearly enjoying the sights before them.

"I hate this. Good thing I at least brought pants to change into." I muttered. We went down another dip and Michelle busted out in laughter.

"Brian you look like you pissed your pants!" I looked over the seat since they were behind us and sure enough, some water had gotten right on his crotch. I threw my head back and laughed. It seemed like the water was getting the best of all of us. Thankfully there were no more falls that would get us really wet for awhile. I leaned my head on Zacky's wet shoulder as we wound our way around the inside of the ride.

"Oh no." I heard Val say as we approached the hill that was for the biggest drop. The guys all let out some deep, loud laughs as we passed the sign for the "laughing place" as we went upward.

We reached the top and we all screamed as loud as we could as we went down. We hit the bottom and tons of water and mist completely drenched us. We were all laughing and still yelling. I turned to look at Zacky whose hair was now hanging limply around his face. We were all completely soaking wet. Zacky leaned near me and shook his head like a dog would. All the water came flying in my direction as I tried to hide. Of course, I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I squealed as he just laughed.

"Ugh this is so uncomfortable." I shifted in my seat. My shorts were wet, my shirt was soaking, we all basically looked like we had just gotten out of the shower. We exited the log as we returned and once we got to one of the waiting areas we all finally got a good look at eachother. We reached the photo booth still laughing. Jimmy pointed out our picture. Our facial expressions were priceless. Some of us had out mouths wide open screaming, Matt and Jimmy both had dorky grins on, Zacky and Syn both looked rather smug and Johnny was screaming as his face was pressed up against Lacey's.

"Now that, is a great picture." Brian said as we all got in line to order the prints.

"After this can I please go change? This is really becoming uncomfortable." My jean shorts were rubbing between my thighs and I could feel them getting red. The other girls nodded in agreement.

"Aww but I like you being wet." Zacky smirked. "In more than one way." He added in my ear before pulling away and smacking my ass, which was louder than normal mind you since it was wet.

"Ow… you better watch it. That hurt." I grabbed my butt since it really did hurt and used my free hand to pinch Zack's, causing him to jump slightly while laughing.

***

"Ahhh! I'm finally dry!" I exclaimed as I came out of the bathroom in dry jeans. My tank top was dry for the most part. Brian just laughed and shook his head at my antics. He was the only guy already changed so it was currently just him and I.

"Alright, so since it's just you and me, I have to tell you something. And if you tell anyone then you're in for it." Say what? Brian had something to tell me? Hmmm.

"Ok Bri. What's up?"

"Well, I've just been watching you and Zacky. And it's like he's a different person around you. And I say that in a good way. I can tell he's head over heels for you. I just think that you guys are an amazing couple. And I can honestly say, I feel like you're another sister to me." He held his arms out and I stepped into his hug.

"I'm really glad we met you. And I'm glad Zacky had enough sense to see what was right in front of him." He continued on.

"I feel the same way Brian. It means a lot to me to hear you say that."

"Yo dude. Hands off my woman." Zacky walked out now wearing a new pair of jeans and a black hoodie. Brian just looked at him and stuck his tongue out before giving me a slight nudge in Zacky's direction.

"Oh you know man… I just can't help myself around her. You've got one good looking girl on your hands." Brian gave me a wink before giving Zacky an eye roll.

"That's right man. And she's all mine." Zacky taunted before we all started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry again for the slow update. i turned in my stupid book today and we present our speech on friday. after that i'll have more time to type!

did i mention i hate group projects???

edit:::: credit for the eeyore comment... the 2nd part of it... goes to closeyetfar2805!!! because she's so awesome!