Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 37

"So Rev, how does she look?" Leana and Lacey led me back into the living room and twirled me around before Jimmy, who was still reading his book. I watched his eyes as they traveled up and down my body pausing at my face to grin at me.

"Looking gorgeous as always Katie. You ladies did a good job." Leana had certainly done a good job on my make-up. Lacey had given me light ringlets and she made sure the blue was flipped up at the bottoms. I felt sort of awkward standing there all dolled up when no one else was, and yet I still was oblivious to the occasion.

"Well I guess we better get you downstairs eh?" Jimmy set his book down but kept his glasses on before linking arms with me.

"Have fun tonight girl!" I heard Leana yell as Jimmy led me out the door and downstairs.

"So." I started hoping I might get another hint.

"Don't ask questions. Just go with it." We exited the hotel and in front of me sat a long black limo. I could feel the anxiety building as I wondered if Zacky might be in the limo. Jimmy opened up the back door for me and gave me a light kiss on the forehead before allowing me to step in. Much to my surprise, the limo was empty. I looked questioningly to Jimmy but he just smirked and waved before shutting the door behind me.

Great. Now I was stuck in a limo not knowing where I was going or how long it was going to take to get there. I sure hope this is worth it. I noticed a small envelope lying on the back seat and carefully shimmied my way back to it. Zacky's messy scrawl adorned the front of the envelope where my name was. I gently took out a note and opened it. My hands were visibly shaking at the excitement that ran through my body.

Relax. I can tell you're excited and tense. What can I say? I know my girl all too well. Sit back and enjoy the ride. You'll be there shortly.

I let out a shaky breath and forced myself to relax. I stared out the window but had absolutely no idea where I was going. I watched the other cars zip by as we drove through the town. I found myself spacing out. Thoughts flooded my head of the past few months, my time in the studio, my time with Zacky, the parties and cookouts, the girls' night outs we had, and just the memories that I now had fresh in my mind. I wouldn’t trade it in for anything in this world.

I felt the limo pull to a stop and anxiously looked out the window to see I was at some sort of restaurant. It was one I had never seen, nor even recognized the name. I saw the door open and I poked my head out to see that the driver was holding out his hand to help me out. I cautiously stepped out of the limo and saw there was a red carpet on the ground that led to the door. Wow. He shut the door and motioned for me to make my way inside. I pulled the door open and looked inside, still not seeing any sign of Zacky.

"Right this way." The voice that spoke up startled me and I noticed it was that of a young man who was dressed in a tux. I gulped and followed him as he wound around the restaurant. There were a few couples here and there, all very nicely dressed. I could tell this was a top notch restaurant. It was a very romantic setting. Candles lit the tables and chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The host stopped and motioned me through a door.

"Oh my gosh." I put my hand to my mouth as I saw Zacky standing next to a candle lit table in an empty room. He was dressed in a pair of black dress pants with a black button down shirt and a white tie and was looking incredibly sharp and not to mention sexy. His piercings were in and the light reflected off of them, making them look irresistible. His hair was spiked up and was in a sort of messy do but it suited him perfectly.

"Hey you." His husky voice greeted me as I made my way further into the room. He wore a grin that told me he was proud of what he had done.

"Hi. Oh wow." I was still at a loss for words. I can't believe he did all this.

"Wow is right. You look amazing. It's hard to not want to rip that dress off right here." Leave it to Zacky to make a perverted comment in the heat of the moment. I felt a blush climb my cheeks as I stood before him, even though it was a perverted comment, it was still very flattering.

"Thank you. You have good taste in dresses. And you are looking extremely sexy yourself." I managed to say in a whisper.

Zacky led me around to my side of the table and helped me sit down. The table had candles on it and had two glasses of wine that were already poured.

"So I bet you're very confused. And pretty uptight with curiosity." He reached across the table and grabbed my hands. Oh gosh. What if he was going to pop the question? I love him to death but I'm not sure I'm ready to be married just yet. I mean I want him to meet my parents first and make sure they like him.

"And relax. I'm not going to pop the question tonight. I can read you like a book." He added when he saw my perplexed look. If that wasn’t it, then why were we here?

"But I do have something to give to you." He pulled out a small black box that he held closed. My eyes widened slightly.

"Katie I've never felt like this before. There's just something about you and I still can't pin point what it is. But I fucking love this feeling. And I never want it to go away. In the past I was quite the player and I can officially be crowned the world's biggest pervert that’s for sure, but I want you to know that you are my one and only. And I promise you that nothing will ever come between us no matter what. I love you more than anything." My eyes were starting to well up with water as he spoke. Who knew Zacky Vengeance could be a romantic.

"I want to give you this ring as a symbol of my promise to you. I promise that someday, we'll get married. And I'm willing to wait until you're ready for that." The tears started streaming as he opened the box to reveal a very intricate diamond ring. He picked it up and gently slid it on my finger. My voice was failing me greatly so I opted to reaching across the table to give him a very passionate kiss. Right now, dinner was the last thing on my mind. I wanted to be back in the hotel room with him.

"I love you Katie." Zacky spoke as he broke the kiss to look into my eyes.

"I love you too Zacky." I swear I had the biggest smile on my face. It was like my cheeks were glued in that position. Zacky and I just sat there for a moment not saying a word, and occasionally sipping on our wine.

"So, I was thinking after dinner we might head back to the hotel." I could tell his eyes held some hope. And tonight, I was ready to fulfill that hope.

"I think that sounds like a very good plan Mr. Vengeance."

***

Dinner went by smoothly and flawlessly. I couldn’t stop staring at the ring on my finger. It was gorgeous, that’s all there is to it. We exited the restaurant hand in hand and the same limo I arrived in pulled up to the curb and we hopped in.

"I can't believe you did all that Zack." I looked into his green orbs to find them staring back, filled with emotion.

"You're definitely worth it all. And I figured we needed a nice night out, followed by a romantic night in." Zacky ignored my questioning gaze as he helped me out of the limo and into the hotel.

"After you." He gestured to the room and held the key out for me. I slowly slid the room key in and opened the door only to let out another gasp. There was a trail of rose petals leading from the door into the bedroom. I looked back to find Zacky smiling and he placed his hand on the small of my back to guide me further into the room.

The bed was outlined in rose petals and there were several candles lit throughout the room. It gave off the typical romantic vibe but I was soaking in every ounce of it. The guys and girls must have helped out with this part. I would have to be sure to thank them later.

Zacky turned me around so I was facing him and we stared at each other for a moment before our lips met. Things started off slow. His hands found my face and his thumb rubbed my cheek gently. He pulled me closer and the kiss intensified. I tangled my hands in his messy hair and tugged slightly, earning a moan from him. He guided me backward until I was standing up against the bed. His hands wandered down from my face to my back. They lingered for a moment on the zipper to my dress before tugging it down slowly. Not breaking the kiss, he helped guide my arms out of the dress and it fell to the floor leaving me in my lingerie.

I let my hands wander from his hair down to his jacket. I slid them up his stomach and inside his jacket, lifting it up and off of his body. I then moved to his tie and made quick work of that before unbuttoning his dress shirt and tossing it aside. His buckle was undone and his pants were discarded just as quickly.

Zacky pulled away for a moment before picking me up bridal style and tossing me onto the bed lightly before climbing on top of me. His hands wandered my body for a few moments. They slid up and down my sides before rubbing light circles on my thighs causing me to shiver. He slid one hand behind me and undid the clasp of my bra before throwing it across the room. He glanced down for a moment before hungrily taking my lips to his again. His fingers lingered on the string of my thong, tugging at it slightly. He was teasing me and it was driving me nuts. He removed his hands and let them make their way up my stomach and to my chest where they gripped causing me to let out a moan. His fingers rubbed my now solid nubs and I gasped as I felt his head move downward. He gently took one in is mouth and sucked. My back arched forward at the shock that was sent through my body at the feeling of his mouth on my sensitive skin.

I let out a disappointed sigh a minute later as his mouth left but soon was back in ecstasy when his lips found my own. His slid my thong off and I reached down to remove his boxers as well. We were both down to our bare skin and he was positioning himself above me.

"Are you sure about this?" His eyes held concern as he stared down at me.

I slowly nodded my head. "Zacky I've never been more sure about this in my life. Just be gentle please." I was sure it was going to hurt but I trusted Zacky more than anything.

"I will. I promise." He nodded before capturing my lips in a fiery kiss in hopes of distracting my attention away from the pain that awaited me. I felt him gently slide in and he paused for a moment before pushing further. I felt the pain shoot through me and I let out a small whimper. The tears were starting to lightly fall but I was determined not to let too many escape. I felt his motions stop for a moment; he was letting me adjust to his size. Not breaking the kiss, his hand reached up and wiped away the few tears that had managed to escape.

"Keep going." I murmured against his lips and he picked up his pace once again. The pain was starting to subside and a wave of pleasure was taking its place. I caught myself giving out soft moans and Zacky replied in his own set of grunts. I involuntarily bucked my hips up to match his movements and soon had my back arched.

"Zacky!"

"Fuck I love you."

***

"Good morning gorgeous." My eyes fluttered open to meet a set of green eyes that were sparkling with excitement. A smile played on his face as he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Good morning sexy." I replied with a yawn. Zacky's arm was wrapped around my naked body and I scooted further into his embrace. This felt so right. I loved Zacky so much and I was glad last night happened.

"Sleep well?" His smile drooped a bit when he saw me wince slightly under the covers.

"For the most part. I'm pretty sore this morning though."

"Well then it's a good thing I know what'll cure it." Zacky climbed out of bed revealing himself in all his glory. I shielded my eyes from sheer embarrassment but he reached over and pulled my hands away.

"Oh come on. Don't go all shy on me now." I felt my cheeks flush a tad bit. It was hard not to
look down. Like really hard not to look down. I mentally scolded myself as I let my eyes wander.

"Like what you see?" My gaze snapped up to his head and I was met with his smirk.

"Do you really expect me to say no?" I cocked an eyebrow as he held out his arms to me.

"Not really. Now come here." I slid over gingerly and attempted to stand up, but Zacky was too quick for me. He lifted my sheet covered form up bridal style causing me to let out a small squeak. He just chuckled as he carried me into the bathroom and set me down on the counter. I watched him as he turned the water on in the Jacuzzi tub before he made his way back over to me. He stood between my legs and engaged me in a deep kiss. His hand moved up and tugged the sheet that I had been clutching to my chest away from my body.

"I don't know why you're so fucking shy. You're gorgeous." I have always been shy about my body. It's just habit.

"I don't know why."

"Well don't be, alright?" I just nodded as he reached over to pick me up once again. "Now let's get you into that tub. It's looking rather inviting if I may say so myself." I laughed as Zacky set me down in the hot water before he climbed in as well. The tub could easily fit five people so there was plenty of room.

"Feel good?" He slid closer to me before reaching around my back and pressing a button that started some jets.

"Mmm sure does. It feels great. But not as great as last night did." I gave him a playful smirk as his eyes widened and he pulled me flat against him.

"I love it when you talk like that." I grinded down slightly in his lap causing him to let out a groan.

"Does my kitten want to play more this morning?" I could tell he was getting excited, in more than one way of course. Might as well have a little more fun eh? I think I could handle it.

"That I do." I hungrily pressed my lips against his.

What a great way to start off the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooooo. the moment several people i know have been waiting for haha. sorry but im not the greatest with sex scenes... but i tried!

hope you all enjoyed it. im still in the midst of my cross country move. i leave SoCal on july 2... SNIFF SNIFF!!! i dont wanna gooooo!
but i should have plenty of time to keep writing. so hopefully updates will stay frequent!