Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 41

Val and I made our way through the crowded club and toward the VIP section. I had to admit, this was awesome. I had been waiting for a night like this; a night to let loose and be carefree. A night out with friends; people I loved and that loved me in return. A night where Zacky and I weren’t cooped up in the home studio rearranging parts for different songs. Let me tell you, I needed tonight. I needed it badly.

The guard removed the rope and let us pass while giving us a smile. Seemed like a lot of the people here knew the guys and Val. We stepped around a corner and were greeted with many tables filled with people. Glancing around I saw the five guys along with Michelle, Lacey, and Leana sitting in a very large booth. I got butterflies in my stomach as they looked our way and I locked eyes with Zacky. It was a rare occasion these days that I felt those butterflies that once plagued my stomach when I had first met them. Smiling at Zacky I took notice of his appearance as he stood up to let me in the booth. The guys all let out wolf whistles as Val and I got closer, causing me to blush slightly.

The guys all looked nice, in their own way. Various button up shirts were being worn, each in a casual fashion. Torn jeans adorned their legs and an assortment of hairstyles were being dawned tonight. In Zacky's case, his black button up shirt had the sleeves rolled up part way. His hair was gelled in his typical messy fashion and his black jeans were looking nicer on him than usual, if that was even possible. His piercings glistened in the light that reflected off the walls and a light line of eyeliner was traced around his eyes.

Matt had pulled Val into his lap and I was left standing with Zacky. I watched him look me up and down before placing his hands on my hips and pulling me into a kiss.

"Damn you look amazing. I could so fuck you right now." I winked at him before sliding into the booth so I was between Brian and Zacky.

"Here ya go babe." Brian slid a drink in my direction. I look questioningly at it, not being able to tell what exactly it was.

"It's jack and coke. You're safe." Jimmy chuckled from across the table. I brought the glass up to my lips and took a sip before setting it back down. Zacky's arm rested comfortably around my shoulders and he rubbed circles on my arm as he casually sipped his drink. The guys were idling chatting about something but I was zoned in on the music. It was upbeat and had a great rhythm to it; something I loved in music. Being a recording engineer, picking out tempos and instruments in music came very easily to me. I soon found my head bobbing to the song.

Looking around the crowded club I saw that there were a lot of people dancing, or well, grinding to the beat. Dancing like that was something I had never done, but I wasn’t naive as to how it was done. Zacky must have sensed me watching people because he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Wanna go have some fun of our own out there?" I took another drink of my jack and coke before turning to face him.

"I'd love to." Zacky stood up and held his hand out for me to take. I followed him out onto the floor but not before catching a wink from the girls, mainly Val.

We wove our way around so we were in the middle of the crowd. Zacky grabbed my waist and turned me around so my back was to him. The music pulsed as we found our rhythm. My hands made their way up behind me so they were around his neck as I grinded into him. I smiled as he brought his head down and began kissing my neck.

"What would you say if I wanted to rip your clothes off right now?" I smirked as he spoke and turned my head so I could return the whisper.

"I'd say you'll have to wait until later tonight." He let out a groan as I pressed back against him harder. His hands ran down my sides as I bent over slightly. As I came back up I was greeted with Val's smirking face. Matt was standing behind her looking at Zacky. Val winked at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me from Zack. He went and stood by Matt as Val and I started to put on a show for our men. She pulled me against her and we started grinding against each other.

"They're going to get so worked up. I love it." She mumbled as we moved to the rhythm. My eyes quickly took a glance at Matt and Zack to find them with these goofy grins on their faces. My hands made their way up the side of Val's shirt and her hands moved up my chest. A choking noise came from Matt and we both stopped to face them. She wrapped her arm around my waist and we both grinned seeing that our boyfriends now had two very large boners.

Zacky pulled me from Val and into his arms. "You get to come with me and fix this now." I chuckled before turning to Val and pecking her cheek lightly.

"Thanks for the fun."

"Oh you're very welcome hun." She replied before being dragged by Matt in another direction. I followed Zacky to one of the back rooms. Thankful that he chose a backroom and not the cliche bathroom. I giggled as he shoved me onto the couch before turning and locking the door. Realizing that I would be helping him out I stood up and kissed him hard before making him sit on the couch in my pervious place. I climbed on top of him and pushed him down. Slightly nervous, I set about my mission, hoping I wouldn't fail.

***

"Where the hell have you two been?" Jimmy questioned as we returned to the table. We both slid back into the booth and had drinks shoved into our direction. Val and Matt had both since returned so Zacky and I were the last ones. What can I say? I took my time and Zacky sure hadn't complained.

"Got a fucking amazing blowjob dude."

"Hell yeah man!" Johnny leaned over the table and high fived Zacky as I just shook my head. Val gave me a knowing look and Leana was all smiles for some reason.

Chuckling lightly I took a drink and rested my head on Zack's shoulder.

By the time I was finished with my second drink, most of the guys were on their fifth. Jimmy had spent the time telling stupid jokes and re-telling tour stories. I think one of my favorites was when Brian tripped on stage in London. Johnny by far had the most crap happen to him, but that was of course courtesy of the guys. I still couldn't believe they had been so cruel to him.

"And the best part, Katie, is that you'll get to experience some of this when we tour!" Jimmy clapped his hands as he spoke. His demeanor reminded me of a little kid who had just been told they could go get an ice cream cone.

"Zacky you're up for rounds man." He stood up from the booth and made his way to the bar. Our chatter continued even with Zacky's absence, which in my opinion was taking too long. It had been a good ten minutes and he still wasn't back.

"What's taking Zack so long?" Lacey questioned while the rest of us looked around.

"I'll go find him." I stood up from my seat and made my way through the crowded club toward the bar. There were a lot of people standing around the bar but one set caught my eye.

Zacky was standing with his back against the bar. A blonde girl had him trapped and was chatting with him. Her hand was running down his arm and he was looking rather scared. I chuckled slightly at his expression. He kept glancing around and eventually caught my eye. I watched as his eyes widened and gave me a pleading look. He needed a helping hand. Straightening myself out, I made my way over to my trapped boyfriend.

"Hey sexy." I cooed to Zacky. The girl whipped around to glare at me.

"And who are you bitch?" Oh boy she was in for it. She was so fake, you could just tell. Bleached blonde hair, way too much makeup, and a boob job that was way too perfect.

"I would be his wife. And you would be the whore hitting on him. I believe that means you have to go before I beat you to a pulp." Zacky snickered as I spoke. I turned so I was standing next to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I don't believe you. You're probably some groupie who's using him for his money and fame." Zacky burst out laughing at her comment. I took a step forward and waved the ring on my finger in her face. May not have been a wedding ring but it was close enough, and she didn't know that. She was also too dumb to notice that he wasn't wearing a ring so as to challenge me. I stood a good few inches taller than her as I stared in her face and she seemed to realize what she was getting herself into.

"Care to say that again to my fucking face?" My voice raised as I spoke and she shrunk back.

"Um no. That's ok. You're still a bitch but I'll just go."

"That's what I thought. Smart choice you're making. Means I don’t have to rearrange your face." She gave me a final glare before stalking off in a huff that she had been told off. Zacky wrapped his arms around me and turned me so I was facing him. His eyes held amazement and gratefulness.

"You're amazing. Did you know that?" I leaned in and pecked his lips before pulling away only slightly.

"Actually I did know that. Can't let some chick be all over my man now can I?"

"Not to mention your man only likes you to be all over him." He smirked before snagging the tray of drinks that rested forgotten on the bar behind him. With one hand he held the drinks and the other guided me back to the booth.

"Damn Katie! You told her ass off." Brian exclaimed as we sat back down and Zacky placed the drinks on the table.

"Could you guys see all of that?" I blushed knowing that they had never seen me get that defensive before.

"Well we couldn’t hear you but we could see you guys standing over there. A big group of people shifted and granted us with a clear viewing path." Matt explained as he drank his beer.

"To kick ass girlfriends who can beat up the bitches and bimbos!" Jimmy slurred slightly as he held his beer up in a toast. We all chuckled but followed suit.

"And to my sexy girlfriend who I can't wait to get home and fuck senseless." Zacky's husky voice filled my ears in a tone that thankfully only I could hear. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Zacky stop." I mumbled as he lightly nibbled on my neck.

"Can't deny the truth hun. Can't deny the truth."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this one seemd sucky as well.
ive been going through a rough patch. completed my first week in DC and its been a rough one. lots of tears and lots of missing california.
on the bright side... the movers are FINALLY bringing my stuff tomorrow! it should have been here on the 2nd.... its put my whole fam on the fritz with worry.

but as to why this tad bit of info pertains... i'll be busy unpacking and am not sure how much writing i'll be able to do. but i promise i will be trying! trying very hard! few more parts left before the sequel. woot!

annnnnnnd.... thanks to the few who knew about my birthday. i didnt advertise it but i'm finally 19!!!! hell yes! hehe.... it was the day before syn's incase you were wondering. great time for a birthday ;-)