Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 45 - Part 1

"You mean I can't touch him all night? Are you insane?" I asked as we exited the small beach house and hopped in a limo on the way to the strip club that we were meeting the guys at. It was nice being back in San Diego once again. I had really missed it. It was just myself and the girls and guys tonight along with the addition of the Berry brothers. My family wasn’t able to fly in until tomorrow morning due to their flight being cancelled at the last minute. Will was also flying in with my parents and despite my frustrations toward him I was excited to see him and for him to meet the guys.

These last few months had been so crazy to put it simply. My family had flown out for dress and tux measurements and of course my mom and Karissa were more than happy to help with planning. My parents had finally gotten to meet Zack's parents and let's just say they were becoming close friends very quickly.

I had been getting increasingly nervous as time went by. The guys' record had been released a month ago and it was sweeping the charts. They had played a few local California shows but they were holding off for a big tour until after Zacky's and my honeymoon. They had even offered to have us girls join them for the second half of the tour. I thought that was sweet of them yet at the same time I felt bad for the fans having to wait to see the guys. Zacky was constantly getting fan mail from the record label and some of which was even addressed to me! You see, word had gotten out that Zacky Vengeance was getting married and the fan mail started to flow. We got letters of congratulations and even some wedding gifts from fans. I had yet to come across one negative letter which had actually shocked me a lot.

My thoughts were interrupted by the girls chatter. Val and Michelle had taken the time to personally buy me an outfit for the party and I was thinking it was a little bit too revealing for my liking. The green strappy top was alright. Yeah it was revealing but I liked it for the most part. It was the skirt that did me in. They had claimed that if I couldn’t touch Zacky all night then they were going to make it almost impossible for him to resist me just to add to the fun.

"That's right hun. You can't touch him and he can't touch you." I groaned at Leana knowing this was going to be torture for both Zacky and me.

It didn’t take us long to arrive at the strip club but before I got out of the car they had me blindfolded. Oh here we go. They helped me out and led me inside where I could hear music playing. Val told me there were stairs and I bet it was quite the sight with me trying to get up them without falling flat on my face, especially since I was in heels tonight.

The girls had explained to me that the party was going to be in an upper scale strip joint that the guys had picked out. It was one that they were semi familiar with. They had also mentioned that they had an upper balcony area all decked out for us. As for any other details, I was clueless; as was Zacky or so I had been told.

"Can I fucking look yet? This is getting annoying." I recognized Zacky's voice meaning that we had arrived and that he too was blindfolded. Val took my blindfold off and I looked around only to turn about five different shades of red. Matt removed Zacky's and he immediately erupted in laughter. The room was littered with various balloons in the shapes of penises and boobs. There were some condom shaped ones and others that just flat out looked wrong. Zacky turned to me and smirked after seeing my embarrassment. He was going to enjoy tonight, while I suffered. I watched as he looked me up and down before his eyes slightly glazed over while they rested on my chest.

"Zack!" I yelled causing him to snap out of it and look at me. I could tell he wanted nothing more than to come give me a kiss and possibly grope me. The girls had been right however, they were making it hard for him to resist.

"Alright you two. All interactions will be monitored for the rest of the night and there will be no touching. Got it?" Brian spoke as if we were at a boot camp of some sort. Zacky and I both nodded solemnly causing everyone to laugh.

"Girl you have got to come see this killer cake." Lacey waved me over to a table that was on one side of the room. The rest of the girls were already gathered around it. I crossed behind a couch and stopped when I reached the table only to burst out laughing. This was too good.

Sitting in front of me on the table was a huge cake in the shape of a penis. The frosting was a cream color giving it a real look and they had even gone as far as to put chocolate sprinkles on the testicles to make it look like pubic hair. Written on the side in bright blue were the words "Zacky Jr." which only made me laugh even more. I heard identical laughter to my own on the opposite side of the room and could only imagine what kind of cake Zacky had gotten.

"Please don't tell me-" Leana cut me off knowing what I was going to ask.

"No they didn’t go that far. But he does have two lovely boobs that say Katie's Girls on it." I rolled my eyes but laughed all the same.

"Can I go see it?" They nodded and I walked over to where the guys were all huddled around.

"Ahem. Come on let me see 'em. Gotta make sure they're mine." They all broke apart and laughed but let me step forward none the less. Sure enough there on the table sat two lovely mounds that resembled my boobs. The only exception was that there was a ring on one of the nipples; something I didn't have.

"Hey I don’t have that!" I laughed while pointing it out.

"Not yet anyway. That's one of Zacky's future wishes for you." Johnny snickered while my head snapped to face Zacky who was now a little redder in the face and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh really… Well did you see yourself over there Mr. Vengeance?" I asked pointing to the other table where the girls were all watching from. His eyes widened as he looked from the table to meet my smirk.

"They didn’t." The corners of my smirk lifted even further as he made his way over to see the lovely representation.

"Holy shit! You did!" He laughed while addressing the girls who were all high fiving eachother.

"So… A nipple ring eh?" I asked while placing my hands on my hips. This outta be good. In all honestly I wouldn’t mind, I just wanted to make him uncomfortable.

"Um well you see. It's just a thought." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck as I raised an eyebrow at his thoughts. I turned away from him and pretended to be mad while winking at Val.

"What the fuck guys?" I heard Zacky hiss at the guys and realized I had done my job.

"So what's next up on the agenda?" I asked Val as I hooked my arm in hers.

"Well, we are going to get you dolled up and then head to the floor for some fun." My curiosity got the better of me and I agreed. Well if I was going to be massively embarrassed might as well have some fun in doing so.

Val tossed me a t-shirt that was obviously hand made and I held it up to see that it read "Bride to-fucking-be" on it. That was so like them that it made me laugh.

"And the best part is, the guys have them too! One of the few ways to embarrass Zacky; make him wear a homemade shirt." I laughed as Leana winked and took the pile of black shirts to the guys. She tossed the corresponding shirt to each guy and they held them up while laughing. I watched as Zacky's eyes got wide.

"I'm not wearing this!" Leana stuck her hands on her hips as he huffed and swapped his shirt for the black one much like the other guys had done.

I stood there for a minute wondering how I should put it on. The problem came with me not having a bra on under my top since it had one built in. Just as I went to just pull it on over the top Michelle's hands reached out and caught mine.

"Oh no you don't. To add to the fun you're gonna change right here." I felt my jaw drop and looked to the other girls to see they were smirking at me. Glancing over at the guys I saw that they too were watching me with shit eating grins on their faces. It was only a matter of seconds before they were all seated on the couch as if they were going to get to watch a show. Yeah, a show in their dreams maybe.

"You can't be serious." But Val's grin told me otherwise. "But I don't have-" I stopped mid sentence to see Lacey wiggling one of my bras in the air for me to see. I stuck my hand out expecting to get it but she held it back.

"Hate to say it hun but this is a strip club after all." I glared at Matt who had spoken up and if looks could kill he would be dead. "Hey you saw us when we changed." His smirk grew along with everyone else's.

"That's different!" Their looks told me all I needed to know and that was that I wasn't getting out of this. Sighing I gave one last glare at everyone before unwrapping the top from my neck but still holding it against my boobs. I gave the girls a pleading look only to get a bunch of head shakes in return. I groaned seeing that all five guys' eyes were glued to me. I stuck my tongue out at them before quickly removing my top and replacing it with my arm across my chest.

Lacey tossed my bra to Zacky who caught it and smirked at me. "Arms down if you want it." I couldn’t believe him. He tauntingly waved my black bra in front of me and I wanted nothing more than to pounce on him and grab it. Sadly that wasn't an option seeing as I couldn’t touch him.

Sighing I reminded myself that this was just the guys we were dealing with here. I dropped my arms causing eyes to widen. I felt my cheeks blush so many shades of red it was hard to keep count. The girls let out some whistles while the guys just sat there and stared.

"There. Happy? Now can I have my bra please?" I placed my hands on my hips and glared at Zacky who was smirking yet again. He turned to Val and held up the bra.

"May I?" She giggled and nodded. He stood up and walked right in front of me causing the guys to all groan as he was now 'blocking the goods' as Jimmy had so kindly put it. He walked behind me and held my bra out for me to put my arms through and somehow he managed to clasp it without touching me. Not even a brush of the fingers like I was aching for. Thankful that I was now covered I quickly pulled my light blue shirt on over my head and sighed.

"I hate you all." I said over dramatically as I pointed to each and every one of them.

"If that's the case hun, you're going to hate us even more soon enough." Before I could even ponder that statement I was being pulled out the door and down to the main floor. This can't be good.

Once we reached the floor Lacey pulled out several sharpies and handed one to each girl before they attacked my shirt writing random words of advice on it. Once they were finished they tucked the markers into their pockets. Glancing around I saw the Zacky too had been written on in white sharpie so it stood out on the black. The guys had made their way to a giant table that was situated in the middle of the room. They all sat down but made sure that Zacky had an empty chair beside him. We made our way over and I was pushed into the seat next to him while the girls sat by their guy.

"This is so not fair. You're torturing me here." Zacky groaned as I saw his hand twitch while it rested on his thigh.

"Sorry babe. But just think of it this way. We're helping to fuel your passion on your wedding night." He just glared at Val who had spoken up.

I sipped on my drink that was brought to me before glancing at Zacky only to do a double take on his shirt. Leaning forward some I saw that in "Fuck her good!" had been written in large letters diagonally across the side of it. I slowly raised my head to face the four guys who had been watching me.

"Alright smartasses. Who was it?" I narrowed my eyes and watched as they all nonchalantly took swigs of their beers. One face stood out from the rest though. The corners of Jimmy's lips were pulling slightly as if he wanted to grin but was holding it back. I brought my gaze to meet his eyes and let mine narrow in an even more sinister glare.

"Jimmy." His eyes widened and I felt a hand on my shoulder keeping me planted in my seat. Matt laughed from beside me as he held me down.

"Well it's true! Words of encouragement right?" He chuckled before setting his beer down and wrapping his arm around Leana. Before I could say anything in return the song ended and the dj started speaking.

"So I'm sure by now that you've all realized that we have a bach party here tonight, with both the bride and groom in attendance. Well we've gotten word that some of their friends would like to enact something for the two of them for their betterment. Stage is all yours guys."

Zacky and I both looked quizzically at Val, Matt, Jimmy, Brian and Johnny all stood up and went up on the now vacant stage.

"I think we're fucking doomed." Zacky whispered to me as I nodded in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this next scene is alllll thanks to my dear Jesse!!! otherwise known as Burnt_Bridges_Fall. she is my life savor for this party i swear! so go give her thanks and be sure to check out her stories!