Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 45 - Part 2

Zacky and I watched as Val took a microphone that was handed up to her before smirking at us.

"Well what can we say? We love these two so incredibly fucking much. But I'm sure that's nothing compared to the love they have for eachother. In fact we love and care about them so much that we're here to give them a little chat on the birds and the bees just incase they never learned about it in school. Since they are going to be married and all." I looked beside me to see that Zacky had gone just about as red as I currently was. Others in the crowd were in hysterics and were cheering.

"Yeah Zacky because with you're track record if you don't know it by now then you've been doing something wrong all this time." JB yelled out causing more laughs to erupt and Zacky to go even redder and give JB the finger.

"It’s a perfect idea! Because with the way I saw Katie looking at Zacky tonight we need to make sure that they know what hole to put it in." My jaw dropped and I watched as Val turned to smack Brian in the arm hard, causing him to switch places with Johnny. Zacky and I were both laughing now but were also both still very red in the face.

Val cleared her throat while glaring at Brian who had now shut up before she continued. "We sort of love having you guys around and want you to stick around in which case we have prepared a little chat and skit just in case you have forgotten about the birds and the bees. So to start out, Katie this is going to be a representation of you and your reproductive parts." Matt took a step forward and placed his arms over his head in an opening sort of shape. His face was slightly red as Zacky and I howled with laughter. Big bad Matt was playing a vagina. Priceless. The girls were giving cat calls toward Matt who just lifted his middle finger up over his head before tucking it back in.

"And now Zacky, this is going to be you." Brian stepped forward next to Matt but really didn’t have to try and look any different. "Now since we all know Zacky's track record it might be a good idea to get him checked first Katie. Just to be on the safe side." Jimmy walked up to Brian at this part and started looking him over before his eyes widened and he picked something off of Brian's shirt before yelling and running off the stage. Zacky's eyes glared at Jimmy who was crouching down on the side of the stage laughing.

Zack was laughing but I could tell he was totally embarrassed at this part.

"Now sometimes when people start hanging out with eachother more and more, there is a strong chance of certain parts getting excited." Brian and Matt both gave eachother a sexy look and Brian even winked at Matt causing him to fake a blush. This was all too much for me and Zacky as we both turned to look at eachother. I could tell he was remembering that first car trip to Huntington where he had gotten a boner with me just sitting on his lap.

"This excitement typically leads to wanting to spend more time together." Matt and Brian held their arms out and went in to hug eachother. Right as they hugged Val yelled out "Stop!" causing them both to turn in their embrace and glare at her.

"Now while this is alright, there is one key thing missing from this equation. Something that keeps both parts and parties safe. Does anybody have any idea what that key piece might be?" At Val's question tons of people started yelling out different types of birth control but Zacky smirked at me before we both yelled. "You've gotta wrap it up!"

"Why yes! You two learn very fucking fast. You've gotta wrap it up." She went over and placed a white hoodie that looked very much the same color as a regular condom, over Brian's head and pulled the hood up so it was covering him and then turned to Matt who was grinning. Brian gave a thumbs up to the audience before wrapping Matt in a huge hug causing everyone to let out more calls and whistles. I almost lost it when Brian grabbed Matt's ass much like Zacky had done to me many times.

"Well now that you've been married for a bit, there may come a time when you both want to have little representations of yourself running around the house and causing all the mischief they can manage."

"Sounds like it's time to buy more pets guys!" Michelle turned and pinched Jimmy, who had re-joined us at the table, really hard in the arm making us all laugh.

Val just shook her head at Jimmy before sighing and continuing her speech. "Now at this point in time it's alright to remove the jacket, but only if you both are willing to accept the outcome." She went over to Brian and took the sweatshirt off of him before tossing it in a garbage can that was strategically placed next to her, causing us all to laugh.

Brian and Matt hugged yet again only this time when they pulled away Johnny came out from between Matt's stretched out legs and started to fake cry and wiggle around on the floor. At this point both Zacky and I had lost any composure we had left. I had tears coming out of my eyes because I was laughing so hard.

Matt proceeded to pick up Johnny and hold him bridal style while Johnny looked at Matt with wide eyes before giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Johnny was quick to jump off of Matt and all three guys stood beside Val on the stage as everyone continued to cheer.

"We all love you two very fucking much and we want you to be safe. But always remember that when you do have little ones running around we're always up for some babysitting so you two can put our little skit to action once more." Val and the guys all took a dramatic bow on stage before climbing off to a round of applause as they sat back down and the strippers took the stage once more as music flooded the club once more.

"I can't believe you guys just did that." Zacky stated as he shook his head at our friends and their antics. "But I have to say it was fucking priceless." He went to put his arm around me out of habit but was smacked away by Matt who was on my other side once more. He scowled and placed his arm back in his lap while his other was still clutching his beer.

"Yeah thanks for that you guys. We'll be sure to keep that in mind everytime we have sex." I rolled my eyes as I sipped on my second jack and coke of the night. The guys spent some time telling jokes about Zacky finally tying the knot. I laughed along but out of the corner of my eye I saw a few guys approaching our table.

"So Ms. Bride to be I was wondering if I could write on your shirt." I looked up and smiled at the guy deciding it couldn’t hurt. He grabbed one of the sharpies and started writing something near my chest. I think Zacky's eyes were going to burn holes through the poor guy as he glared at his choice spot for his words. He quickly finished and took one look at Zacky's murderous glare before bolting away from the table. Zacky's glare changed to an accomplished grin as he crossed his arms and sat back in his chair.

"You are a piece of work Zack." I laughed.

The group hung out on the floor for a bit longer just drinking and chatting. More guys had stopped by to write on my shirt and Zacky even had some write on his along with a few of the strippers that came around. Overall it had shaped up to be a good night.

I was finally on my third drink but not yet too buzzed which I was thankful for, when a tall blonde stripper made her way to our table. She stopped and placed her hand on the back of Zacky's chair.

"So, word made its way around that the groom hasn't had a lap dance yet." I stared straight ahead of me not wanting to even look at the girl. Leana sat opposite of me and took my gaze in. She knew this was not going to go over well. Although I wasn't looking at them I knew Zacky was looking at me and I did notice when the girl moved her hand to his shoulder. Brian was also looking at me and knew when I had alcohol in my system I could become a bitch if I needed to.

It was almost as if the girl didn't give Zacky a choice. She had pulled his chair back and was grinding down on him before he could even mutter a word. I kept my gaze fixed on Leana and knew she was helping me out by doing the same. I bit my lip and closed me eyes for a second before returning to lock my eyes with her's. Jimmy, Johnny and the Berry twins were cheering the girl on while Brian and Matt were both watching me uneasily. I lifted my hands up onto the table and clenched them into fists in an attempt to channel my distaste. I felt my eyes narrow as I heard a moan escape Zacky's lips. It almost sent me over the edge. I felt Matt place a hand on my leg and rub gently, trying to get me to stay calm. I hope Zacky was fucking enjoying himself. Oh wait. By the moans coming out of his mouth he must be!

It was only a matter of minutes before the girl removed herself from Zacky's lap and walked around so she could wink at me before walking away. My legs pushed me up and out of my seat with my fists still clenched but I was immediately pulled back down by Matt. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Zacky was pulling his chair back up to the table and he had a very apparent hard on which he did a poor job of trying to cover up.

I let out a shaky breath and stood up mumbling that I was going to the bathroom before turning heel and setting off for it, but not without noticing that a pair of green eyes was following my every move. I heard the scraping of chair legs and turned to see Val was on my tail.

I swung the door open and stepped into the bathroom before letting out a big sigh.

"Are you ok?" Val already knew the answer to her question even before she asked it.

"I'm fine. I just need a breather is all. You guys all know how I get sometimes when I've been drinking." She nodded in understanding because she tended to get the same way. All was fine and fun until some chick started hitting on Matt or Zacky. Once that happened then all hell would break loose. But the guys were the same way as well. Only they would actually try and flat out beat the guy to a mass of bloody limbs and tissue.

"Well let's head back out before one of the guys barges in here to make sure you're alright. It's been known to happen before trust me." I laughed at the mental image of one of the guys coming into the girls' bathroom and shook my head.

"Just so you know, Jimmy set him up for that. He didn't do it by choice."

"That's not to say he wasn't enjoying it." She stopped walking at my grumble but I still pushed past her and made my way back to the table. All eyes snapped up to mine and I plastered on a semi-fake smile. I couldn’t meet Zacky's gaze no matter how much he wanted me to. I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it was. I looked down at my empty glass and was wishing I had another drink or at least something. Michelle must have seen my look because she snagged one of Brian's shots of Tequila and pushed it my way. I gave her a thankful smile before taking the shot and sliding the glass back.

Glancing up on the stage one of the girls caught my eye. She was looking back and forth between Zacky and I after having watched the previous dance I'm sure. Her song ended and she strutted to where we were sitting. Oh here we go again.

"Well that was quite the show Lily put on. But why leave the poor bride in the dust?" She was winking at me and then looked toward Zacky for a split second. I had a feeling I knew where this was going but I knew it was going to embarrass the crap out of me. But if it made Zacky jealous then why not?

I moved my chair back and watched as everyone's eyes bugged out of their heads as the girl circled around me. She threw one of her legs over my lap and now was the time I found the courage to not only look at Zacky but to smirk and wink at the shock that was written all over his face. If Lily could give Zacky a hard on I sure as hell wasn’t about to be beat. I reached up and placed my hands on the brunette's hips as she grinded down on me causing a blush to creep up my cheeks. I started to laugh lightly to try and hide my embarrassment. "It's alright to be embarrassed. But your future husband sure likes the show."

I heard the cat calls and whistles start up when people in the club realized that the bride to be was getting a full on lap dance. Her hands slid up my shirt to rest on my sides causing me to blush even more. She went at it for a few minutes before stopping slowly and leaning in to give me a kiss on my cheek which was extremely awkward. "Hope this helped some hun. Enjoy the rest of your night and congrats." When she moved out from in front of me I was now facing a very stunned and turned on Zacky.

Val leaned across Matt to give me a high five which I gladly returned. I pulled my chair back up to the table and smiled at everyone.

"What?" I questioned.

"That was hot." Johnny was the first to speak up seeing as several others were still speechless, including Zacky.

"What?" I asked Zack seeing as his jaw was still practically on the floor.

"I… that… wow…" Michelle leaned over and lifted Zacky's jaw up and back in place since I wasn't allowed to. Zacky seemed to snap out of his stupor but still had the goofy look on his face. Everyone finished off their drinks and we all headed back up the stairs to the balcony area for some cake.

When we entered the area there were already two strippers working the poles. The guys moved the cakes over so they were both in the central open area.

"Care to do the honors? This is probably the only time you'll be able to cut Zacky's dick up and feed it to him. Since it's almost the end we figured you guys could have limited contact for now." I grinned before taking the knife from Leana who was being glared at by Zacky for her comment. I dramatically cut into the cake making everyone laugh before placing pieces on plates. It was going to be extremely hard to eat without laughing. Zacky snatched the knife before cutting into his own cake as well.

I passed out some pieces and went to sit down on the couch with the girls. I watched with a weary eye, the guys who were all standing around in a huddle of sorts. I kept glancing at them and would occasionally see one of them look my way.

"Hey there sexy." I looked up to see that the group had disbanded and Zacky was standing right in front of me with a smirk gracing his lips. I watched as he sensually drug his finger through the icing on his piece of cake before leaning closer to me. Knowing what was coming I started to stand up but he shoved me back down.

Before I knew what was fully happening he had grabbed a chunk of cake and smeared it across my face. I heard gasps and howls of laughter including Zacky's seeing as he was so close to my face. I wiped the cake from my eyes before taking my plate and shoving it into Zacky's face in return. His laughter stopped and he tried to blink but there was cake everywhere. He wiped it off and I watched as pieces fell onto his shirt.

"Cake fight!" Brian yelled. Pieces were flying through the air and hitting people left and right. I ran over to the cakes and started grabbing pieces to fling at Zacky. He and I were too engrossed in eachother to worry about the globs that were hitting us from the others. He eventually peeled his shirt off and I smeared cake all over his chest. His eyes bugged out and before I knew it he had me pinned to the ground and had pulled my shirt over my head as well, leaving me in just my black bra. His hands moved under my bra before snapping it back in place leaving me with cake all over my chest. I let out a screech as more cake came flying our way.

There was no place to take cover seeing as Zacky was straddling my hips and had my hands pinned above my head. I looked up to meet his eyes and laughed seeing that he had cake all in his hair and chocolate sprinkles in his eyebrows. He released one of his hands and brought it down to wipe some frosting off of my lips.

Zacky looked to the side and got some sort of approval nod from Val and Matt before turning back to capture my eyes with his once more. He leaned down and rested his sticky forehead against mine as we gazed into eachother's eyes. His lips slowly found mine for the first time all day and although they were sticky and sweet it was an amazing kiss. He let go of my hands so I could tangle them in his yucky hair but at the moment that was the last thing on my mind. His thumb moved over my cheek removing bits of cake. His tongue slipped into my mouth as my tongue caught one of his snakebites and tugged, earning a moan from him. A few minutes later we pulled away and grinned at eachother.

"I've been waiting to do that all fucking day." He spoke out.

"And we've waited all day for you to!" Leana yelled before we were pelted with more bits of cake. Zacky leaned down to try and cover me but we both ended up laughing and he fell on top of me.

"Some friends we have." He grumbled as I kissed his cheek.

"I agree hun. One hundred percent."
♠ ♠ ♠
wooo! finally! so i'm sorry that took so long but i had to re-write many parts several times.
so again... go thank jesse!

thanks to everyone who commented, added me as a friend, subscribed... anything! i reeeally appreciate it! let me know how i did on this part please? i hope it turned out alright!