Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 47

Zacky's Pov

Oh shit. Oh fucking shit. I'm so nervous. Like you wouldn’t believe how nervous I am at the moment. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and hoped I looked presentable enough for my wife to be. My white tux fit my figure rather well. Hell it had better or the altering person was going to have hell to pay. The black pants Katie had helped me pick out also fit well and matched the black bow tie nicely. I also had a bright blue flower that would be pinned to my jacket before the ceremony. According to Matt, Val had picked it out to match the dress colors.

"Do I look alright?" I turned to face the rest of the guys that were gathered in the room. My dad gave me an approving look as did Katie's father, which I was grateful for. If anything I wanted to make sure I had her family's approval. Kyle gave me a thumbs up and Will just smiled. It had been interesting meeting Will at first but I learned he was a pretty cool guy. I still don’t like what he did to Katie but I let it go for her sake.

"You're smoking Zack my man!" Jimmy said as he finished tousling his hair so it had his typical messiness to it.

I let out a deep breath before sitting in a chair and staring at my own hair. Did I want it messy? Did I want it straight? Should I put gel in it? Spike it maybe? I thought of Katie and how she loved it when I went for the intentional messy look. I started to pick up the gel but stopped after realizing that I didn’t want to ruin my tux.

"I feel like a fruit saying this, but can I get someone to help me with my hair?" Those in their tuxes already backed away which left Brian and Matt to help me. Matt sighed and stepped forward.

"I'll do it. We all know Syn's a diva and takes an hour to get ready. Alright Baker what style do you want today?" Matt asked as he rubbed his hands together.

"I think I want the messy look. I know Katie loves that one. So just some gel and mess it up."

"Damn I feel like a hair stylist. I so should not be doing this." He mumbled under his breath as he placed some gel on his hands before rubbing them together.

I tried to stifle my laughs as Matt's hands moved through my hair but it was just too much. I couldn’t keep it in and began laughing causing him to stop.

"What is so damn funny?" Brian asked as he too made his way over.

"It's just so fucking weird seeing Matt run his hands through my hair. Never had a guy do that before." Matt's face contorted into a scowl as he quickly finished up.

"Oh shove it Zack." He grumbled making the other guys laugh.

Once he was done I surveyed his job and decided it looked great. "Thanks man." He just walked over to a sink grumbling while he washed his hands. I leaned forward toward the mirror and picked up the stick of eyeliner that Jimmy had abandoned earlier. I lightly traced my eyes, trying to be careful and not over do it.

I then flipped open the box that held my piercings and such. I pulled out my plugs and put them into my ears and then reached for my newly bought lip rings. I slid one through each hole and adjusted them accordingly. Last but not least was Katie's favorite; my septum. I slid the ring through and twisted the small ball onto the end.

I gave myself one final look over in the mirror. All my piercings glinted off of the light. My hair was perfect and my eyes looked good. Turning to the side I saw that my Angels tattoo was revealed now that my hair was sticking out at all angles. Katie would love that. She loved to trace it while lying in bed sometimes. It was soothing to me and I was now very glad I had lost that bet to Brian so long ago.

"So guys I think I'm ready. How do I look?" I watched as everyone did a once over as I stood. They all looked from my black Doc Martins that Katie had agreed to let me wear, to my tux and finally to my face. They all started whistling and making sounds of approval.

"Looks like Zacky Vengeance is ready to go get married if you ask me." JB said as he gave me an all knowing grin.

"I am ready. I couldn’t be more fucking ready for anything in my life."

"Except tonight right?" Jimmy teased.

"Oh hell yeah man! And the honeymoon, can't forget that too." I laughed thinking about the fun we'd have tonight. I was going to make sure it was a night Katie would never forget.

"Dude I'm jealous. Fiji. I'd love to spend a week on the beach with my new wife." I grinned at the thought as Johnny spoke up. It was certainly going to be something to remember. I had booked the most expensive room at one of the highest rated hotels on the island. We were leaving tomorrow from the San Diego airport. We were spending tonight at the Hilton on the bay in town. Again, we would be having a suite seeing as it was our wedding night.

I sort of had to hold my tongue about the situation seeing as I had her dad, brother, and best friend in the room. Not to mention my dad didn't want to hear about our sex life I'm sure. Mattie could deal with it as could the guys.

Well since I was ready a bit early we just hung out in the room while the rest of the guys finished getting ready. The guys goofed off a bit while I sat trying to control my nerves. If there was one day where you could find me nervous it would be my wedding day. I wasn’t even nervous at the first gig we played. Yet here I sat, fucking butterflies in my stomach at the thought of getting married. It was nerve wracking yet thrilling at the same time.

If I was feeling this out of whack I can only imagine what Katie is going through. Hell she's the bride. I bet she's a fucking wreck. I hope she's not really a wreck though. I don’t think I could stand to see tears going down her beautiful face.

***

Katie's Pov

This is it. I can't believe it. I'm getting married. It's finally sunk in. I stared ahead of me as the bridesmaids were all lined up getting ready to walk outside. I was standing in the back with my dad nervously pacing. He was trying to calm me down but it just wasn’t happening. Val looked over and caught my eye. She stepped out of line and made her way over to me. The others were watching with interest from their spots. We still had several minutes before it started but all the guests were outside already and I had no doubt that Zacky was pacing in the sand. Probably running his hand through his hair too as that was a nervous habit of his. I bet the guys were trying to calm him down and it was going to do no good until I saw him and he saw me.

"I'm so nervous Val."

"How much do you want to bet that Zacky is standing out there stringing curse words together in the midst of his nerves? You're not the only one hun. At least we know you're not going to be a runaway bride." We both laughed and I nodded to confirm that her statement was indeed true.

"Yeah you're right. And it's not even the fact that it's Zacky that I'm marrying that has me nervous. Although any girl in her right mind would be nervous if marrying Zack." At this everyone snickered knowing I was right. "I guess it's just the wedding itself that gets me."

"And that is totally understandable. But you just have to get through the ceremony and then we'll be partying it up at the reception. And then you and Zacky can run off for your wedding night followed by a week of fun." She winked and I heard my dad cough which caused me to blush. "In the sun." She tried adding which only succeeded in making me and my dad both laugh. I gave her a light shove back in the direction of the line.

It was only a few more minutes before I heard the music start and the girls one by one descended down the stairs and onto the deck that would take them to their spots in the sand. I chuckled seeing that the girls were barefoot but they all looked absolutely gorgeous.
I guess it was now or never. I gripped my dad's arm as he looked down at me.

"I always dreaded this day. The day I have to hand my daughter over to a man who's not me. You're not my little girl anymore but you're a beautiful young woman who has obviously made Zack a happy man." I looked up to see my dad had tears in his eyes. "But I can't be anymore happier that it's Zack you're marrying. Well he is a bit on the wild side but I'm glad he's not some stuck up snob. So I guess this is alright." I chuckled hearing my dad's thoughts voiced. I always knew he thought Zack was a bit wild but I knew he loved him nonetheless.

"Thank you dad." I paused hearing our cue come on and I felt my heart start pounding in my chest. McKenna walked in ahead of us and we waited our amount of time before exiting the building and making our way down the steps. I watched in amusement as McKenna stopped in the middle of the deck and reached into her basket with both hands. She pulled out a giant handful of flower petals and tossed them all right into the middle of the aisle before skipping off with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Everyone laughed while Suzy was looking reproachfully at her daughter's actions.

Everyone was standing and watching me and my dad walk down the aisle. I looked up front and saw all of the guys were standing in line beside Zacky whose jaw was slightly open as he watched me. Brian was standing right beside Zacky, seeing as he was the best man, looking like he was deciding if he needed to be prepared to catch Zacky should he faint. I looked to the other side to see the girls all grinning like crazy. I finally let my eyes wander to meet Zacky's and his looked sort of glazed over. His hands were twitching at his sides as we stared into eachother's eyes.

We approached the front where the minister was standing with Zacky on one side. My dad gave me a small hug before lifting me up by my hand so I was standing opposite Zacky in the sand.

The waves were crashing in the background and it was like music to my ears. There was a slight breeze but nothing that was going to ruin anything which was wonderful.

The minister started speaking but I was lost in all that was standing before me.

His black hair was messy, just the way I liked it. It blew gently in the breeze but still held its shape. He had some new rings in his piercings which I noted shone in the sun more and made his lips look all the more enticing for me to kiss. His eyes were lightly outlined in eyeliner and the closer I looked the more I could see the few tears that were welled up inside those circles of green that plagued my eyelids every time I closed my eyes. I gently bit my lip knowing I had to resist the urge to fall into his strong tattooed arms right about now.

"If there is any here who can show just cause that these people should not be joined into the bonds of marriage, let them speak now, or keep their silence for all time." I did catch that part among my zoning out and the people on the beach remained silent making me smile.

Our vows came next. I only hoped my voice would hold up and be strong as I spoke. Zacky and I had decided to write our vows separately and I was honestly scared of what he had written. Zacky was to go first and I would be after. I let out a small gasp as he reached forward and grabbed my soft hands in his calloused, rough ones. I felt his thumbs rub over the backs of my hands as we stared intently into eachother's eyes.

"Katie, words can't even express how much I've fallen head over heels for you. I remember the first day I met you in the coffee shop on our way to the beach and how I had been such a fucking pervert toward you. My thoughts previously that day had only been that you could possibly be another piece of ass for me. I really wasn't looking for a relationship. But as the day progressed I realized that you were different. You were one who wouldn’t put up with my remarks. I wasn't too sure of myself when I asked you to move in with me but I think that was the best idea I ever had."

He paused for a moment as if recalling some of our previous memories. His smile only seemed to widen as he continued on.

"I'll never forget how scared I was when you were attacked. If anything had happened to you I knew a part of me would have been gone too. But here we are standing side by side, two separate people about to become one. Although we've already become one in a different way several times and those are something I'll never forget either!" I took one of my hands from his and smacked him in the arm for that comment. The guys all started howling and whistling while the girls giggled next to me. I knew I was blushing about fifty shades of red while Zacky just stood smirking.

"I guess the point is I love you so fucking much. I can't see myself being with anyone else. And with this ring I promise to you that I will be faithful to and love you unconditionally, through thick and thin. Through our struggles and triumphs I will be here for you. Your home is here in my arms and I never want you to leave."

As Zacky spoke he had taken my left hand and gingerly placed my newly altered engagement ring back on my ring finger, only this time as a wedding ring. A sign of our vows and dedication to each other. I practically had tears coming out of my eyes as he spoke. I could tell he meant every word.

I quickly blinked the tears back as it became my turn to recite my own vows, with a little adlib mind you. Since Zacky had embarrassed me I had to return the favor of course.

"I don't know where I'd be if it weren’t for you Zacky. Actually, I would probably be living in another crappy place or even on the streets maybe. When you came into my life I was amazed and had honestly never been happier. I was hitting rock bottom when you and the guys showed up and you helped me see that things would be alright. Within one day I had a new home and a new job as well. I was wary of you when we first met. I thought you were the biggest pervert with how much you were flirting with me. It shocked me though when I saw a different side of you that I was convinced not many people ever got to see."

His eyes softened with each word I said.

"You've shown me love that I've never gotten from anyone before. Not even my family. It's a different kind of love and I feel it for you as well. I've had some of the best times of my life with you. I'll never forget the day you guys botched up the blender and had margarita mix all over the kitchen. Only for you guys to then shower and decide to moon Val and me as we came back with clothes. I think the image of your white ass will forever be imprinted in my mind."

I watched as his cheeks glowed the same red that mine had. Serves him right. The crowd started laughing and I looked behind Zacky to see that the rest of the mooning crew were also blushing various shades of red. Good.

"I'll also never forget the week we spent in Anaheim and the day at Disneyland. It was great seeing you, all tattooed and pierced, acting like a kid in the park. There is never a boring day with you, ever. And I look forward to spending every day of my life with you. I promise to love you and respect you with everything I do. As far as I'm concerned there is no other man on this earth for me, only you. And I love you with my heart and soul and forever will."

I reached for his hand once more and gently slid on the gold band that we had both picked out. I was surprised he even wanted one to be honest. I would have figured the big bad Zacky Vengeance wouldn’t want a silly wedding ring. Oh how wrong I had been.

I could hear the sniffling of not only the mothers in the crowd but also of the girls behind me. I knew every mom of an Avenged member was here and was currently sobbing right alongside my mom and Zacky's.

"Now with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. Zachary you may now kiss your bride."

I felt as if my world was now at a standstill. Zacky's eyes never left mine as he leaned in and pressed his pierced lips to mine. I know it may sound cheesy to say this kiss was so different but it was. This man was now my husband. Not my boyfriend, not my fiancé, but my husband. The kiss was supposed to be simple yet it seemed like Zacky had other plans. He pulled me tightly to his chest in a hurry but all too soon we heard a light cough from the priest and we broke apart, both in nothing but smiles. Zacky's hands were still clasped tightly upon my own and I knew he wasn’t going to be letting go anytime soon.
Everyone was on their feet clapping and crying.

"I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Zachary James Baker." Before anyone could cheer however there was a cough coming from Zacky's side. We all turned to see that Brian was looking pointedly at the priest who was shaking his head furiously.

"What he meant to say is, that not only are they now Mr. and Mrs. Zachary James Baker but they are also Mr. and Mrs. Zacky Vengeance!" Everyone erupted in laughs, giggles, cheers and cries. Brian gave Zacky a not so subtle low five and he threw a wink my way before Zacky and I walked hand in hand out of the sand and up the deck. The cheers weren’t stopping as weren’t the snapping of cameras.

It was nice not having to go far to get to the reception. It was all of one hundred feet away. Zacky and I stopped knowing that we would be bombarded with hugs and kisses from everyone in just a few short seconds.

"I love you my gorgeous sexy wife." He whispered as he pulled me into his chest.

"I love you too my pierced tatted rockstar husband." I pulled away to see he was grinning.

"Ok enough with the mushy stuff. We've got a party to get going!"

"Umm Jimmy, it's just the reception." Leana patted him on his arm as he looked downtrodden.

This was by far the best day of my life and I knew it was only beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww! this part nearly made me cry.

IMPORTANT
ok so i need some feedback/opinions... should i include the honeymoon in this story? yay or nay? it wold add on a few chapters before the sequal. but it doesnt fit with my sequal so its either in here or not at all. im sort of leaning toward yes.
LET ME KNOW!!!

thanks for comments goes out to...
Kaytie.LOVES
CKY:TightTushZealot
Mikey Way
lisha_reading_music
XxKJVengeancexX
Becca and Kacie
and all those who added me as a friend or left me a profile comment! (i'm keeping track of those as of now!)

hope you all loved it and i swear you guys are the BEST readers ever. even if i get a few comments i love seeing that so many people read it! thanks!!!

and thanks to my friends Jesse, Becca, and Kacie for help with these wedding parts!