Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 48

"Excuse me. Can I get everyone's attention please?" I looked up from my spot next to Zacky to see Brian standing up on the upper deck of the patio area where the reception was being held. Everyone was currently seated at tables that were spread out across the deck.

I could feel my grin grow as Zacky sat next to me. His arm was wrapped across my shoulders and his thumb was gently grazing the skin of my own arm. Our plates of food still remained untouched as we hadn’t had the time to eat yet due to the chatter that always involved us.

"I'd like to start off by saying congratulations to the happy couple sitting down there; a couple I am glad to call two of my best friends." He paused for a moment as people clapped and cheered for Zacky and me.

"I can honestly say, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that it was a shock to see that the man of many conquests is finally tamed." Zacky and I both laughed but I noticed a slight blush creep upon his cheeks. "But I'm glad to say that he's been tamed by a fantastic girl."

"Katie I don't know how you do it. Since you've been with Zacky it's like a smile never leaves his face. And the same goes for you. You two are so damn cute I swear sometimes it makes me want to puke. Even your arguments, which are rare, are fucking cute! I don't know how you to manage to pull that off!" I chuckled under my breath as I curled into Zacky's side more.

"Zack, man, you've managed to snag a beauty. Not only does she put up with your shit but she puts up with ours as well! I don't know how you manage all that studio time with us Katie but somehow you do. And you get major props for it. There's not another girl out there that I think could put up with our long hours and stupid antics all day."

He paused as he took a sip of his water before looking back out and continuing. "I knew from day one that there was something special about you Katie. From the second you opened up your apartment door and saw me standing there, I just knew. Previously to that day when we had been told to pick someone to call we all moaned and groaned about how it would most likely be another fan girl who would drool all over us for the entire day. But we couldn’t have been anymore wrong. I'll be the first to admit that secretly we were all hoping we would pick someone who had a thing for Zacky and would be an easy fuck for him to get his spirits up. Little did we know you would become much more than that. And not to mention you sure weren’t an easy lay for him." I could feel my cheeks blushing from his words but they couldn't be anymore true.

"Zacky you treat her right man or you'll have at least four guys on your ass about it for the rest of your life." His face was stern as he addressed Zacky who only nodded in return.

"Katie, welcome to the family babe. I think all of us are glad to finally have a Mrs. in the group. Even if we are shocked that Mrs. Vengeance came first. I wish you two the best of luck and I can't wait to have a little 'nephew or niece' to play with so you better get on that!" He winked before tipping his fedora at us and stepping down as people clapped. Brian sure was a character and I loved every second of it.

The chatter was kept to a minimum as Val was next to step up to the plate. I could tell she had been crying and most likely would start again.

"Well since I'm already a wreck because my best friend is now married I'm going to make this short and sweet. I fucking love you two. Never in my life have I seen Zacky so happy and carefree as he is around Katie. Girl you really have made an impression on the man." She paused and let a sniffle escape which in turn made me start tearing up.

"You two are perfect for eachother and I just know you're going to continue to make eachother extremely happy. I can't wait to see you two grow in your marriage and I just love you both so damn much!" By the end of her sentence she was bawling and Matt was having to get up on stage and hug her as she walked off. I stood up from my seat as Val approached me and hugged her to death. The two of us stood there crying for a good five minutes before we pulled away.

She sat down beside me as we finished eating, or tried to at least. I sort of figured Zacky and I wouldn’t be eating much seeing as we were the bride and groom. We constantly had people coming up to us to wish us the best and to say congratulations.

"Looks like we've only got ten minutes left." Zacky's hot breath met the side of my face as he spoke into my ear. I felt my eyebrows furrow at his statement. I really had no idea what he was talking about. He took notice of my action. "Until our first dance. You still don't know what song I chose."

Realization washed over my face as he words registered with me. He was right and I couldn't wait to find out seeing as I had been trying to pry it out of him for the past few months.

Zacky slid his chair back and held his hand out for mine as he stood. I allowed for my fingers to intertwine with his as he led me to the area that was vacant of tables. I could feel my heart beating faster with each step I took. I could hear the shuffling of more chairs scraping against the wooden deck as people stood and started to gather where Zack and I were now standing alone on the floor. My eyes looked up to meet his and our gaze remained unbroken as he wrapped one hand around my waist and pulled me in close. Our linked fingers were out at our sides.

Zacky tipped his head lightly at me as the song started. The opening chords were enough to bring tears to my eyes. I let out a sniffle as I recognized Your Guardian Angel by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus blaring through the speakers.

When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one


I watched as Zacky's lips moved with the lyrics. I felt my emotions slipping from me and I was extremely glad he was leading the way for the dance or I probably would have stopped moving all together. The sun was setting in the background as we danced and this moment couldn't have been more perfect.

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one


His eyes never left mine as he gently sung the words to me. This moment would forever be engrained in my mind. I felt as if no one else at this moment mattered besides Zacky and myself. I had no worries in my mind and nothing even mattered other than the fact I was dancing with my husband; dancing to a song that would forever hold meaning from this moment on.

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah


By the time the heavier instruments came into the song Zacky had resorted to twirling me around the dance floor to match the rhythm of the song. I still had light tears coming from my eyes and a grin that could only be described as ecstatic was worn across my lips.

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven


Zacky held me close to him as he whispered the last part of the song into my ear as we rocked gently from side to side. When the song ended we just stood there embracing eachother for a good minute while cheers and sniffles erupted from our guests. I looked up to meet his eyes and he gently wiped a stray tear from my eye.

"I love you Katie and I mean every word of that song." His head bowed so that his lips could capture mine in a heart melting kiss. I could feel my legs becoming weak and Zacky pulled me even closer to make sure I didn’t fall.

We pulled away and continued to stand there as more music flowed through the speakers and people started to join us on the dance floor.

The rest of the evening was rather eventful to say the least. It was a blast getting to dance with my friends and family. There were many renditions of bad dance moves on the guys' parts which of course led to a lot of laughter. Each of the guys had had a few beers which of course made them more apt to do stupid things. I was in the process of watching Jimmy scoop Johnny up and off of the floor while the shorter guy struggled to get back down. After a minute he jumped from Jimmy's arms and scowled at him before sauntering off to go find Lacey most likely.

I looked around and spotted Zacky talking to Val who then turned to catch my eye. She waved me over to where they were standing and I could tell embarrassment was heading my way by the glint in her eyes.

"Alright everyone! We are going to go ahead and have the groom remove the garter and then have the bouquet toss." I heard the guys start making cat calls at the mention of the garter and I felt myself start to blush already. I let out a surprised squeal as Zacky picked me up and placed me on top of one of the empty tables. My hands grasped the edge of the table as Zacky slowly lifted up my leg.

The feel of his bare hands on my leg gave me goosebumps. His fingers danced across my skin as he smirked. I felt my eyes widen slightly as he kneeled down on the ground and gently started placing kisses along my leg starting at my knee. My blush was increasing with every kiss and I knew I was probably as red as a cherry right now.

The feel of his lips on my thigh was enough in itself to almost send me overboard. Sharp nips bit at my flesh as his kisses turned into bites the higher he got. I was only vaguely aware of the howls and cat calls that were still coming from the rest of the guys in the background.

I shuddered lightly as he placed a final kiss on my leg right next to the garter that was now exposed. His index finger traced the skin on the backside of my thigh and was dangerously close to territory that would only become his later tonight. His teeth grasped the garter and slowly pulled it down my leg. He slipped it off over my foot and gave my leg one more kiss for good measure before helping me off the table. I was sort of speechless after the whole scene which apparently pleased Zacky.

He was still facing me as he tossed the belt over his left shoulder to the group of guys who were standing behind us.

"Hell yeah man!" Matt exclaimed seeing as he had been the one to catch it. I laughed at my friends as they argued over whether it was fair because Matt was so tall.
"Rev you're taller than me." He pointed out which made Jimmy scowl. I shook my head gently and gave Zacky a kiss before heading over to where I was supposed to throw my bouquet. I raised an eyebrow before chucking it over my shoulder to hear a bunch of squeals. Turning around I saw Val looking amazed as the flowers rested in her hands. She looked sideways at Matt who was winking at her.

I thought it was incredibly funny that both Matt and Val had caught the items being thrown and wondered just how much longer it would be before we had another wedding on our hands.

We all worked to straighten things up somewhat in order to get ready for the cake. I still had yet to see it and was still curious as to the altercations that Leana had planned on making.

I spotted my mom standing near the table where the cake was going to be placed. She was talking to Zack's mom, or I guess you could say my mother-in-law.

"Hello there." I said as I quietly stepped up next to them.

"Oh hun! I just still can't believe it!" I chuckled at my mother's enthusiasm. I couldn’t even begin to tell you how happy I was that she approved of Zacky. And not only that but that she was becoming good friends with his mom. It was quite the relief to know that I wouldn’t have two mothers who hated eachother and fought for our company. I watched as the two women grinned at something over my shoulder. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest in the crook of my neck.

"Zack I still can't believe you have that thing." Sarah rolled her eyes as Zacky groaned.

"Oh come on mom. I've had my septum pierced for years! You mean to tell me you still haven’t gotten used to it?" It was a rare occasion that Zacky whined about something but it did make me laugh.

"I don't expect you to get rid of it but I was a little shocked to see you were wearing it on your wedding day!" I could practically hear him rolling his eyes at his mother. She just shook her head before she and my mom trotted off in the direction of the kitchen to check on the cake.

"I swear you would think she would be used to it by now." He grumbled further. He rolled his eyes again before leading me to stand by our friends as we awaited the arrival of the cake.

Leana was bouncing on the balls of her feet with anticipation.

My eyes were glued to the door and my jaw dropped when it swung open and a gorgeous blue cake rolled out on a cart. I watched as it was placed onto the table that was already decorated and ready for its arrival. Taking a closer look at the cake I could see that there had been tiny black deathbats placed inside of the white flowers.

"Oh my gosh Leana! That is amazing!" Not only were there the deathbats on the cake but sitting at the very top were two figurines that looked exactly like me and Zack. The figuring of me had its legs wrapped around the mini Zack whose hands were placed under her ass while they kissed. It shocked me at how identical to us they looked.

"We had the figurines custom made." She grinned as she watched my awestruck facial expression.

It seemed like such a shame to cut the elaborate cake but all too soon Zacky and I were cutting the first piece together. We placed it on a plate and allowed one of the servers to take over for us. I watched as Zacky ran his finger through the icing and held it up to my mouth. I parted my lips and let him slip his finger inside. I gently sucked off the icing before digging my own finger into it. I repeated Zacky's motions and felt him suck on my index finger. He was a little more erotic with the gesture and grazed his teeth against my skin. Even when I could feel that the frosting was gone he continued sucking while not taking his eyes off of mine. It was the simplest gesture yet it made my knees weak.

He and I split the piece and Zacky decided it would be fun to smear some on my cheek and then lick it off.

Everyone made quick work of the cake and eventually there really wasn’t much else left to do other than sit and chat. I kept eyeing Zacky who was looking incredibly anxious to get out of here… I wonder why?

People were starting to look tired and I figured it was probably time to make our exit so that others could go back to their rooms and rest for the evening. I stood up and gave a final round of hugs and kisses to everyone. My family would be heading home tomorrow and I was sad I wouldn’t get to spend more time with them before they left. They didn’t seem to mind though, they knew how much this meant to me for them to come in the first place. I wrapped my arms around Will who had been accepted into the group by the guys thankfully.

"You take care of yourself alright? I know Zacky is going to treat you like a queen tonight." He winked making me blush again.

"You take care of yourself as well. And tell your wife I said hi." I didn’t mean to make him feel guilty but I could see it in his eyes as he nodded at my request.

I hugged each of the guys and the girls and received some dirty comments relating to tonight. Zacky, I'm sure, was getting worse ones seeing as he was smirking and high fiving the guys as they all laughed. I watched as he made his way over to me and picked me up in the infamous bridal style position before carrying me to the door. He kicked it open and carried me through the halls of the main house before he opened the front door and we were greeted with a black Ferrari that had been decked out in streamers and a few small balloons. Zacky opened the door and placed me in the passengers seat before he quickly hurried into the drivers side before speeding off and onto the interstate five in the direction of downtown San Diego.

His hand rubbed my thigh as we drove in silence for a few minutes. I could tell he was planning out the rest of our night in his head. He kept glancing at me but as I placed my hand over the top of his he turned and smirked. "I guarantee you, tonight is going to be a night you will never forget."

And if there was one thing I had come to learn it was that Zacky Vengeance never disappointed.
♠ ♠ ♠
anybody want to take a guess as to what comes next??? let me start off by saying... i'm not skipping annnnything. ;)
and i will be doing the honeymoon parts as well before i end this and start the sequal. yay!

so i loved this part personally and am sorry it took me a bit longer to get out. i finally have a job! woot!

special thanks for the comments and friend requests goes out to...
CKY:TightTushZealot
RavynBlu
xXVeriEnkeliXx
alfred101252
WalkingOnBrokenGlass
Mikey Way
lisha_reading_music
fob-girl
s.a.f.u.
aveL7x