Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 49

I giggled as we pulled up in front of the Hilton hotel in downtown. Zacky had jumped out of the car and rushed around to my side in a hurry. He opened the door and helped me out of my seat. I felt slightly awkward seeing as I was still in my dress. Zacky opened the back and motioned to the bellhop to grab our bags that we had pre-packed earlier in the week. Zacky spoke to him for a moment before he rushed off with our bags into an elevator. Zack wrapped his arm around me and led me into the lobby of the hotel. He said a quick word to the receptionist before she handed him a set of card keys and he hurriedly led me into the elevator. He pressed the button for the top floor and immediately shoved me up against the wall.

My eyes widened as he pressed his lips hungrily up against my own. His fingers danced against my hips as he thrust his tongue into my mouth and gently massaged mine with his own.

The ding of the elevator let us both know we had arrived on our floor and we broke apart, both slightly breathless. He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me through the hallway at a semi-fast pace. I jogged slightly to catch up and couldn’t help but giggle at his determination and haste to get inside of the room. Zacky and I had both decided that he would let me change into something special prior to our night of fun starting. So why he was in a hurry was sort of beyond my comprehension since he had to wait anyway.

Zacky and I reached the door and he slid the key card into the slot before the lock clicked and he swung the door open. I noticed that our bags had beaten us here which was most likely a good thing. I had refused to let Zack anywhere near my bags due to what lie within them. He pulled me into the room and picked me up bridal style once more.

I quirked an eyebrow at his behavior and then gasped as he threw me onto the bed. He gently climbed on top of me and propped himself up with his elbows.

I did a quick turn of my head in order to take in the room. There were candles that had been lit ahead of time so the light was dim and gave off a romantic vibe. The bed that we were now lying on was a California king size and had a black comforter on it. There was a sliding door opposite the bed and I was led to believe that it over looked the San Diego Bay. In the same room as us was also a Jacuzzi tub that was lined with candles and I instantly knew we would make good use of it later on.

"Now what do you think you're doing Mr. Baker?" My eyes glinted with curiosity as I turned back to face Zacky and watched his lips turn up in a smirk as he watched my eyes roam from atop of me.

"Well Mrs. Baker, after removing your garter, I have a feeling that you have on a very sexy corset under this dress and there is no way in hell that I'm going to let you change out of it without me seeing it on you." His hands moved up under my back and I felt him grab the zipper before pulling it down. He stood up from the bed and pulled me up by my hands which caused the dress to fall to the floor. Zack's eyes turned dark with lust as his eyes roamed over the white corset that was covering my body.

"Damn." He muttered and I could see the bulge growing in his pants. I gave him a wink and ran my hands over his arms and under his jacket. I gently lifted it over his arms and threw it across the room. I stepped away for a second while he stood there shocked. I winked before grabbing my bag and entering the bathroom. I was quick to slip on my outfit that was special for tonight. I know how impatient Zacky was but I decided to take a bit of time fixing my hair and makeup. I could hear his footsteps pacing on the other side of the door.

I could also hear his vague grumbles and curses as he paced. I had a feeling this was going to be a long night. Checking myself in the mirror once more I decided that I looked pretty damn good. I took my things and placed them back in my bag before shoving it into one of the corners of the room.

I placed my hand on the door knob and jiggled it lightly. I heard Zacky stop abruptly. I loved teasing him, I really did.

Slowly I let my fingers turn the knob and let the door open. I stepped out and gave my best seductive look to Zacky who was gawking at me. His shirt was already half way unbuttoned and I instantly saw him get a hard on as he looked me from head to toe. I saw his lips moving but no words were coming out.

I had rendered the guy speechless.

I took a step toward him and noticed he still wasn’t moving. I made my way so I was standing directly in front of him before bringing one of my hands up to his cheek.

"Are you alright?" I teased as his wide eyes blinked furiously.

"You better fucking believe I am. You on the other hand, won't be tomorrow when you can't walk." His calloused hands moved to my waist and his thumbs hooked under a piece of the thin fabric that was wound around my body.

"I'm not quite sure what to do with you." He muttered as his hands guided us gracefully toward the bed.

"How could you not be sure? I was under the impression you wanted to fuck me so hard that I wouldn’t be able to walk." My grin was sly as I watched the lust grow in his green eyes.

I felt his thumbs tug at the material as they traced around to find where it started.

"Oh that's a given. But I think tonight you're going to have to beg for it." Me, beg for it. Could he hold out that long? Deciding to play his game I informed him that I wouldn't be the one begging.

The backs of my knees softly hit the edge of the bed but Zacky held me upright still. His hands had since found the start of the piece and had begun to peel it off of my skin. His movements were agonizingly slow and careful. I felt my breath catch in my throat as his fingers drug down my skin as they pulled the article of clothing completely off of my body. I was left standing there in absolutely nothing while he still had his pants on. Hardly fair I think.

I watched as Zacky's eyes started at my feet and gazed over my entire body. I could feel myself blushing even though this was nothing new for him to see. I watched as he let a small smirk cross his lips as his hand reached out and he ran his thumb over one of my nipples. It instantly hardened to his touch and a small audible gasp left my lips. He circled it for a moment before bringing his hand under to cup my breast. His eyes never left mine and I didn’t dare break the bond that was between us.

"Hmm these are awfully full tonight." He stated referring to my breasts. I could only gulp as he lifted one slightly.

I think my heart was beating faster then Jimmy's drumming at this point. It was almost as if it was beating only to rip out of my chest and lunge at Zacky. Like it ached for him. Needed him. Luckily for him he already had it. He had my heart and he always would.

I felt my breathing lighten some as he removed his hand from my chest and let them rest on my hips. He squeezed the skin lightly. "Will you do the honors babe?" He asked and I knew he was referring to his pants. I gave a sly nod and realized that it was now my turn.

My index finger found his belt buckle and I hooked it under it and gave a light tug. I quickly undid it and dipped my fingers over the rim of his pants so they were curled around the waistband. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his as I slowly unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down. He groaned into my mouth but was quick to grasp my hands to stop them from going any further.

I could see in his eyes that he was losing control of the situation and he had made it quite apparent that he was to be in charge tonight. He kept his hold on my hands as he slipped his pants off and flung them across the room. I barely had time to blink as he released my hands and removed his boxers as well. He bent down and picked me up bridal style once more before laying me on the bed and climbing on top to hover over me.

My breathing caught in my throat as his hand drew small sensual circles starting at my hip and working down to my thigh. His eyes never left mine as his hand moved to my inner thigh and started moving upward. My body was becoming very aroused and I knew Zacky was well aware of this. I lifted my head back slightly as a timid gasp escaped my mouth as his fingers found my clit.

Zacky let out a light moan before attaching his lips to my neck. He left a trail of light butterfly kisses down to my collarbone as his fingers never stopped their movements on my lower regions. I yelped as there was a sudden combination of a neck bite alongside the intrusion of two of his long fingers into my body.

If one thing was for certain it was that Zacky was making it very hard for me to breathe. My breath kept hitching in my throat as his movements changed. I let out a shaky breath as his tongue swirled around the tip of my breast. A moan accompanied my exhale and I could feel how his lips curled slightly as they sucked. I could barely contain myself as my hands grasped and tugged lightly at his hair.

My lower abdomen was now throbbing with desire as he once again trailed kisses up my neck. I could easily feel him hard against my leg and knew he was getting anxious as well.

"I want to hear you say it." He mumbled between kisses.

"Oh Zack." I was at a loss for words and ended up frowning slightly as his fingers stopped their ministrations. I groaned for a second at the loss of movement. Zacky's head hovered above mine as he rested his forehead against mine. We were both slightly heated already and I could sense the heat radiating off of his skin.

I slowly let me eyes flicker shut before they snapped open as I felt his tip against my opening. He wasn’t budging as he ran a hand over my cheek. It wound its way around to the back of my head and tangled in my hair. His touch was light and gentle as his green crystals continued to stare at me. I felt him shift lightly and his other hand had now found my breast once more.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I need him. I want him. I love him.

"Please Zack." I begged. "Make love to me. Please."

His lips crashed against mine and I moaned as I finally got my wish, as did he.

***

I sleepily opened my eyes the following morning and was greeted with a clear view of the bay and ocean. I grinned as I felt fingers roaming through my hair. Zacky must have felt my cheeks move in my smile since my head was resting on his chest.

"Good morning beautiful." I let out a deep breath as he spoke and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled further into his chest as his arm that was over my back held me in place.

"Good morning." I whispered back.

"How are you feeling?" I could tell his question held a bit of cockiness to it but I brushed that aside.

"I'm great. A tad bit on the sore side but I guess that's to be expected after four rounds of amazing sex." I grinned up at him and saw his eyes glint with pride. I placed a kiss on his right pectoral muscle before lying my head back down.

"Damn straight. Let me tell you I think the hot tub round was by far my favorite. I've never heard anyone scream my name so loud before, not even at shows." I smacked his chest lightly at his jest but he only chuckled more.

"Well Mr. Baker since that was your favorite what do you say we take advantage of that luxurious tub once more before our flight?" I saw his eyes sparkle and it was only a matter of seconds before he had thrown the covers from atop us and was lifting me out of bed. He walked the length of the room to where the Jacuzzi was placed in the corner of the room. It had been on all night and was still bubbling away. I squealed as Zacky walked up the steps and stepped down into the water bringing me along with him. It was warm and the jets felt great against my skin.

"I'm sure this will help some with your soreness as well." His smirk made me roll my eyes as I sat on his lap.

"Which part? The water or you slamming into me? Because somehow I don’t see the latter helping any." Zacky mock glared at me making me giggle and move to the other side of the tub. I saw a playful look in his orbs and I knew I was in for it.

Unfortunately for me the tub wasn't too big and there really was nowhere to go as Zacky swiftly glided through the water and had me pinned against the side. His playful look turned into a mischievous one as he lifted my right leg and immediately entered me. He steadied me with his hand that wasn't currently sliding up and down my leg in the water. I lost all sense of control as I felt my body melt. Zacky wasn't making any movement as he watched my facial expression. He knew just the feeling of him inside of me made me feel like my body was on a natural high.

The water bubbled up around us and jets were blasting into my back as Zacky finally set his rhythm. There was just something about the feeling of having sex in the water. I had once read in a magazine that it was supposed to enhance the experience. I didn’t really follow the article since it had me rather confused but now I know they were definitely right about that.

Zacky moaned and his breathing became ragged and I knew he was getting close to his release.

"Fuck I'm so glad you're on the pill." He grunted as his speed increased. His thrusts started hitting my spot dead making me throw my head back.

"Zaaacky!" My scream was loud and I started to close my eyes.

"Keep them open. Please. I want to look into your eyes as we finish together." There was a grunt between each phrase and I was determined to fulfill his request.

His eyes held nothing but adoration and love, two things that are key elements in a marriage. I watched as the color of his irises turned a darker shade of green as we both climaxed at the same time.

It took us both a few minutes to calm down and we just sat there in the tub with our foreheads resting against one another's.

"I love you." It was the phrase I had probably heard the most over the past week and I knew it was a phrase that I would never get tired of. He was so genuine when he said it and everyone could tell. When those three words came out of his mouth they were always laced with such emotion that they made me melt each and every time.

"I love you too." I whispered as I felt him slowly pull out of my body.

"I'm also going to be blunt and say I love having sex with you. Just knowing that the two of us become one makes me feel complete." I giggled lightly realizing that it was one of those rare 'sappy Zacky' moments that I just so happened to love. They were rare seeing that he never wanted to say them in front of the guys for fear of being teased. But they always meant something to me.

"I feel the same way Zack. And I hate to ruin your little Romeo moment but I think we should probably get dressed seeing as we do have a flight to catch today." Zacky rolled his eyes at me and stuck his tongue out. My reflexes were faster than his at the moment because I was able to bite his tongue and pull it into my mouth, taking him by surprise. I gave a few sucks on it before releasing it and giving him a devilish grin.

I gently stood up but my knees buckled slightly. Zacky's arms reached out and helped to steady me.

"I'm alright." I insisted but I knew I was really low on energy right about now.
"Somehow I don't believe that. I mean it's totally understandable. After a grand total of five rounds with me I really don't expect you to be able to walk." His grin was smug and his eyes had narrowed lightly. My mouth formed a shocked face as I blinked in astonishment.

"Wow you really are a cocky one today aren't you." I said while shaking my head during a laugh.

"I am. But I'm your cocky one and you love it." He had me there and he knew it. He lifted me up in a fashion that forced me to wrap my legs around his waist and carried me into the bathroom where he then wrapped me in a towel. I turned and started to walk out to retrieve some clothes from my bag but not before receiving a nice smack on the ass from Zacky.

"I love the fact that your ass is now officially mine." My eyes narrowed playfully at him before leaving the bathroom but not before adding a little extra sway to my hips.

This was going to be a very long week. I could already tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
and the fun begins! woo!
i hope you all liked this part. sorry it took a tad bit longer to get out. scenes like this tend to be hard for me to write haha. but i did it nonetheless!
let me know your thoughts!

thanks for comments/friend requests go out to...
lisha_reading_music
WalkingOnBrokenGlass
Kaytie.LOVES
Beware!vivian!
CKY:TightTushZealot
xXVeriEnkeliXx
edog12
Mikey Way

you guys are THE best i swear!