Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 50

"It's so gorgeous here Zack!" I exclaimed as we sat in the cab that was taking us to our resort in Fiji. Zacky had done all the planning for our honeymoon for which I was thankful but also slightly scared. We were staying at the Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort. Some name that was. I got tongue tied just trying to say it.

Apparently Zacky had booked the honeymoon suite, oh excuse me, the honeymoon point reef bure complete with it's own hot tub. Personally I thought suite was fine but Zacky corrected me every time.

"It's not as gorgeous as you though." Zacky whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me. I rolled my eyes lightly knowing I was in for a week full of romance.

Zacky stayed huddled up against me as our cab pulled up in front of a very nice tropical resort. We grabbed our bags before heading onto the front desk area.

It was a cute resort and had a very relaxing vibe that it gave off. Zacky went up to the reception desk and checked us in. The lady explained that our room was a separate mini house in itself. It was situated on the water front and was isolated from any of the other suites. The woman also gave Zacky a folder with information on things to do on the island. I recognized it as one that had been mailed to us previously. Apparently Zacky really had done his homework.

I followed along on the map that the receptionist had put in front of us to show us where our suite was located. It wasn't too far of a walk and there were some very nice trails that would take us there.

Zacky thanked her and led me out of the room. We exited back into the sunlight and I pulled my sunglasses back over my eyes. Zacky's hand held mine securely as our feet padded away on the bamboo laden trails.

I was amazed at the 'bure' once we reached it and spent a good ten minutes scoping everything out once we were inside. It literally was like its own little tropical house. I opened up the back door from the bedroom and stepped out onto a deck that had a spa set into it. It overlooked the ocean and I knew it would give quite the view of the sunrise and sunset.

"So what would you like to do first?" Zacky asked as he pulled me down next to him on the bed. "We can go swimming in one of the several pools they have, stay here and have sex, go get couple messages, have sex, go grab some dinner, have sex, or go for a walk…" I looked at him knowing what was coming next. "And have sex on the beach."

I couldn’t help but laugh and roll my eyes at Zacky's obvious preference. Thinking it would be fun to mess with him a bit I made up my mind on what I wanted to do.

"Can we go swimming? Please?" His eyes cast a downfallen look at my words. "And after swimming we can come back here and have a romantic night in I suppose." I threw in for good measure.

"You suppose? Babe this is our honeymoon. You can expect to be having sex several times a day with me around. I'm going to make sure my wife is well fucked by the time we go home." I sputtered a bit at his crude statement. Zacky grabbed me around the waist and pulled me down onto the mattress with him. He rolled slightly so he was hovering over me, his hands sinking into the mattress as they held his weight up.

He lowered slightly so he was lying on me and let his head fall so his lips were near my ear. "You know it's true."

I brought one hand up to tangle in his hair. "I know it is. But I'd still like to go swimming. How about we go swim, then go for a walk on the beach and see where that takes us?" The last part of my negotiations held a bit of a suggestive tone to it.

Zacky sighed as he picked his head up that still had my hand attached to it. "Alright. But don't think you're getting out of it."

"Zack hun, why the hell would I want out of having sex with you? That makes no sense to me at all. If anything I think I want it just as much as you do. So don't worry." I paused to pat his head. "You'll get your fill." I winked making his eyes widen.

"See don't deny it. You're just as horny as I am."

"Zacky babe, I never said I wasn’t."

***

"Would you stop splashing me?" I exclaimed as Zacky yet again splashed water in my direction. We had the pool to ourselves for now and it was quite enjoyable. Sitting in the edge were a glass of jack and coke for Zacky along with my strawberry daiquiri that we had ordered. I loved pool side service let me tell you.

"But it's just oh so fun to try and get you wet." His smirk told me that he meant his statement in more than one context.

"Zachary Baker!" I screamed as yet another wave of water was sent in my direction.

I sighed as I pushed my now wet hair out of my eyes. He was in for it now. I glared as I swam in his direction. My arms were out at my sides and I brought them flying across the top of the water to create my own wave. He let out a yelp as my splash engulfed him in water. I giggled as he spit some water out and turned to look at me. His hair was flopping down and clung to the sides of his face. The sun shined off of his piercings and it made him look all the more incredible when wet. Water drops trickled down his chest and my fingers itched to follow their example.

"That wasn’t fucking nice." I let out a squeal as he lunged for me and took me around the waist. I sucked my breath in as he pulled me under with him.

His hands still rested on my waist as I opened me eyes and stared at him. Black hair was floating freely around his head as he grinned at me. I brought my hand to his head and pulled his lips to mine. I felt him grin into the kiss much like I was as he kicked off of the bottom and let us surface.

"I feel like a fucking mermaid now." I quirked an eyebrow at him before letting out a laugh as I took a sip of my drink.

"What?"
"Kissing you under water. It makes me feel like a mermaid." Still not understanding his rationale for that statement I chuckled before kicking off of the edge and swimming on my back to the other side.

"Alright Ariel. Whatever you say."

"Hey now that was uncalled for!" I giggled as I scrambled out of the pool seeing that he was now after me. I stood on the bamboo deck before going to the other side once I noticed he had gotten out as well.

Water was rushing off of his body as he stood still for a moment. I grinned and stuck my tongue out at him. His eyes narrowed as he took off running around the pool to where I was standing. My eyes widened in size before I too started running. That was the thing I liked about the wooden deck, it wasn’t slippery. I heard his wet footsteps get closer. A squeal emerged from my throat as I noticed he was right on my tail.

"Ahh!" My yell was muffled as I was tackled and we both ended up back under water.
I spit out water as I surfaced and laughed alongside Zacky. "Looks like I won. Which means it's time to go." He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Since when was this a competition?" I questioned but got out of the pool anyway. I could feel that my fingers were going to start looking like prunes soon and I really didn’t want that.

"It became a competition when you started running. So how about that walk on the beach and said events after?" I wrapped a towel around my waist before grabbing my drink.

"Walk on the beach sure. Said events after? Well we'll see. You'll have to convince me of that during our walk."

"I don't think that will be an issue at all."

***

Zacky and I had both showered and were re-dressed as we stepped out the door of our bure and headed down to the sand. It was warm outside so I was currently clad in a simple black tube top and only had a black sarong that had blue flowers on it wrapped around my waist. My feet were bare and squished in the sand as I walked.

Glancing to my left side I smiled seeing Zacky clad in a pair of tan cargo shorts and a tight black t-shirt on. It was a rare sight to see Zacky in shorts but it was something I adored. He had a pair of sunglasses covering his eyes and his hair was still damp. I chuckled lightly at the giant beach towel that was draped across his shoulder. He insisted incase we wanted to stop and 'take a break'.

My hand was tightly clasped in his own and I glanced down to see my ring shimmering in the sunlight. The ends of my mouth raised up into a bigger smile at the thought of the matching band that was on Zacky's hand.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked seeing my grin. An amused face of his own came upon his lips. I swung his hand gently as I tilted my head to the side.

"Just how amazing you are. And how lucky I am to have you in my life." He turned his head to face me slightly.

"And here I thought you were thinking about how good I am in bed." My jaw dropped as my free hand reached across my body to smack him in the chest. My hand never made it though seeing as it was now firmly held in his left hand.

He pulled me around so I was now standing in front of him. My feet stumbled slightly in the sand as I whipped around. I tried to look into his eyes but seeing as they were coved by his glasses I didn’t get far. He released his grip on my hands and let me remove them from his face. I placed the pair on top of my head and took the towel from around his shoulders.

Glancing around, I decided that this would be the perfect spot. I spread the towel out on the ground before lying down on top of it. Zacky followed suit and laid on his back. I rolled slightly so I was lying on top of him slightly. My hand trailed down his chest and rested on the bottom of his shirt.

I let them wander under it and tucked them into his shorts. He instantly flipped us over so he was now straddling me.

"You're asking for it." He warned me in his husky voice.

"Hmm that's funny. I haven't heard my voice ask for anything." I teased.

He let out a low growl as he let his head fall next to mine. "You might not have yet but you will be soon." I giggled as I let his hands work their magic on my body. Life right now couldn’t get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
alrighty! so i'm sorry for 2 things on this one... first how long it took me to get out, and second how short it is. the next one will be longer and more "action" packed hehe.

i've been stressed out alot lately and its done no good for my writing.
so please let me know what you thought of this one... and if you have any honeymoon ideas send em my way! i have a few but it's interesting to see what others think.

thanks for comments go out to...
twistedjennifer2
Kaytie.LOVES
lisha_reading_music
XxKJVengeancexX
JennaJamesx
CKY:TightTushZealot
Mikey Way

you guys are awesome! and i'm glad you all liked the wedding night hehe.