Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 51

"Sore already?" Zacky questioned as he caught me standing at the sink ready to swallow several advil.

"Maybe a tad bit. I'm just planning ahead I guess you could say." His grin increased as I spoke to him. Three advil down, I set the glass in the sink and went to greet my husband.

"Are you excited for today?" He questioned as I gave him a slow kiss on his lips.

"How can I be excited when I have no idea what you have planned?" My head tipped to the side as I moved out from in front of him and made my way into the bedroom once more.

I honestly had no idea what we had in store for today. Zacky had refused to tell me. I swear I hope he was happy that I put up with so much of his crap, all his surprises.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now let's go." He grabbed the bag that he had packed himself and hauled me out the door.

It wasn’t long before I was drug onto a small boat that was tied up onto one of the docks. I sat down and watched as Zacky spoke to the man driving it. He nodded a few times before the boat started moving.

My gaze followed the ripples of the water as the boat cut through the calm ocean. It shocked me at just how blue the water was here compared to that of California. It was so gorgeous here and I felt like I could stare into it for ages and never get tired of it. I looked ahead of us and saw that we were approaching a small island as we slowed. It wasn't too small, but it looked like the perfect size. I furrowed my eyebrow as Zacky and the driver unloaded a few things onto the sand before they helped me out.

The roar of the boat engine startled me and I turned to see the boat speeding off leaving us standing here. My eyes widened and I started to feel slightly frantic as I realized that we were just left stranded on the island.

"Zack what is going on?" I asked as I turned to see him picking up a few bags.

"We my dear, have this island to ourselves for the entire day. Someone will be back later tonight to pick us up. Now come on, things are set up on the opposite side of the island. It should take us only a few minutes to walk there." I blinked several times trying to digest his words. The entire island was ours for the day.

Just myself and Zacky on a small quaint island for the entire day; oh the possibilities were endless.

Zacky grabbed my hand and started to lead me in a direction down the beach. We were mostly silent for the majority of the walk but I could tell that didn’t bother either one of us.

My feet paused in mid step a short while later as I looked at the sight that lie ahead of me.

A table was set up in the middle of the sand with an endless variety of food scattered over it. Tiki torches were scattered throughout the sand but were unlit seeing as it wasn’t dark yet. Flower petals fell from the table and scattered the ground but what caught my attention was that they formed a trail. The closer I got the tighter Zacky's grip on my hand got. My eyes followed the trail until I saw where it led. Further down the beach was a petal covered bed that had a canopy hanging around it. I stood there blinking furiously to make sure that what I was seeing was real.

This was by far one of the most romantic settings I had ever seen. My eyes had skipped over so many of the smaller things such as the abundance of beach towels and the assortment of alcoholic drinks.

We reached the setup and I turned to face Zacky who was looking rather smug. I snapped out of my shocked trance enough for the moment to be able to poke fun at him.

"Is your mind always going to be in the bedroom?" Without missing a beat Zacky's reply was rather simple yet seductive at the same time.

"As long as you're in that bedroom then yes." The smirk on his face only made me roll my eyes slightly. Although his remark was slightly flattering I brushed it off before looking around once more to see some thing I had missed.

There were two body boards perched against the trunk of a palm tree beside some snorkeling equipment. It seemed like there was everything that would be needed for an enjoyable day on the beach.

***

"Zacky! Come on! Please?" It seems like my pleas fell on deaf ears as he lay on a beach towel with his sunglasses covering his eyes. His hands were perched behind his head and his legs were crossed. I watched as his chest rose and fell with his breaths. His muscles contracted and moved like ripples with each breath.

I sighed not receiving a response and set my body board down in the sand. I quietly retrieved a bucket and went to fill it with some water.

My feet were quiet as I tip toed back to where Zacky lay. A smirk crossed my face as I tossed the contents of the bucket forward and it splashed all over my husband. He abruptly sat up and began wiping at his face while yelling profanities. "Fucking hell! What the fuck was that for? Holy shit that's cold!"

Giggles left my mouth as I held a hand up to it while my other gripped the bucket that was now hanging down at my side.

Zacky stood up off of his now soggy towel and took his sunglasses off before setting them on the towel. His eyes narrowed as he pushed his now limp hair out of his face. I coughed nervously as he took a step forward. I stared at him for a moment before dropping the bucket and turning heel.

My feet moved as fast as they possibly could all the while flinging sand up with every step I took. I giggled as I stumbled but maintained my balance as I moved further down the beach.

I could hear Zacky's footsteps behind me and I knew he was closing the gap.

I squealed as I felt my feet being removed from the ground as I was hoisted up by my waist. Zacky's arms were keeping me trapped against his body as he held me up in the air. I kicked gently but was careful not to kick him directly. That would be bad for later.

"You're in for it now." His husky voice filled my ears as he turned and carried me toward the water.

"If I'm correct than me getting wet won't matter. I wanted to go in the water to begin with but someone was being boring and didn’t want to go with me." He chuckled realizing that I was indeed right but he continued walking anyway.

I squirmed before I managed to wrap my legs around his waist preventing him from being able to throw me in the water. He would have to go in with me now. I heard the water sloshing against his ankles as we waded in further. My feet were now under the water which meant so was his waist. I refused to let my arms unwrap from his neck for fear of him dropping me.

His eyes searched mine for a moment as if looking for something. I was so lost in his eyes that it surprised me when he pinched my butt making me squeal. His gaze left mine but not before he smirked and dunked us both under the salty water.

When we surfaced I was still clinging to him. He couldn’t get rid of me that easily.

We spent the afternoon playing in the water for the most part. We had taken a few breaks for some snacks and drinks but other than that it was just a bunch of nonsense on our parts. The bed remained untouched for now but I knew and had a plan to put it to good use later as the sun was setting.

Playing in the water had started to tire me out so Zack decided we needed to take a break and lie on the beach for a bit so I could "recuperate" for future activities. I swear his mind was always in the gutter. But that's Zacky Vengeance for you I suppose.

My head was currently propped up on my hands as my elbows dug into the sand through the rainbow colored towel that separated my soft skin from the rough grains of sand. My stomach was pressed into the ground as my feet were lying flat. Zacky was straddling my butt as his hands moved expertly across my back getting the knots out for me.

His fists found the small of my back and pressed hard into it causing it to crack. The shift felt so good that I let out a moan.

"I wouldn’t do that if I were you." Zacky's voice was strained as if he were fighting something back.

"Why not? you're the one who caused it."

"Let's just say you keep making noises like that and we'll be moving to the bed sooner than planned. Not that I would have any objections to that actually." Zacky grabbed my wrists with his hands and moved them so that my head was now lying on the ground and my arms rested next to my sides. My shoulders started to roll with the movements that his hands were creating.

If there was one thing I loved about being married to a guitarist it was that his hands always knew how to drive me nuts. The calluses on his fingers were the perfect contrast against my own smooth skin. I especially loved when his fingers would dance across my skin as if it were his guitar, smooth and fluidly.

It was a wonder how the human body worked sometimes. The simplest movement of Zacky's fingers would trigger his arm muscles causing them to flex. Ripples would move across his arms and the smallest arm movement would make his chest muscles tighten. His breathing not only moved his chest but also his neck as it would rise and fall with each breath. I loved watching his Adam's apple bob when he became nervous or flustered. All in all his body amazed me and I tended to take notice of even the smallest movements he made.

I picked my head up and saw that the sun was getting closer to setting with each second. It was still rather bright outside and the creamy orange color had yet to fill the sky.

Figuring that we had about thirty minutes until the sun set I thought it was probably time to heat things up.

I twisted my body so that I was now looking up at Zacky and he was still straddling my waist. I grabbed his hands and linked our fingers as I stared at him.

"Zaaack." I whined knowing exactly where I was taking this. I wiggled my hips lightly so that they pressed up into his. Eyes wide, he stared down at me looking anxious. "I can't get comfortable." He gulped before blinking several times to regain control of himself. I knew he was excited in more that one way, I could feel it. Zacky took our hands that were still intertwined and raised them above my head so they were pressed to the ground. His head bent so that his nose was resting awfully close to my own. I could hear that his breathing was somewhat ragged and uneven. I smiled up innocently at him as I 'struggled' some more.

A guttural growl came from deep in Zacky's throat as he yanked me up so I was standing. I pulled my hands from his grip and faced the bed.

I let my feet do the walking as I swayed my hips. My hands moved up my stomach and around to my back where the strings of my swim suit came together. I turned my head so that it was twisted to face my shocked husband. I tugged at the two strings causing them to come undone. My top fell to the ground with a soft thud. I then looped my fingers into the ties of my bottoms before repeating the same action to them.

Zacky instantly became hard as he came rushing toward me. I held up a hand behind me to stop him.

"Don't move." I instructed him. He nodded enthusiastically as I kept moving forward toward the bed. I stepped up to the side and rubbed my hands over the soft sheets that were falling over the side. I slid my body forward so that my ass was sticking out slightly before climbing up and onto the mattress. Any other day I would have felt like these were slutty actions, but now that these acts were for my husband they couldn’t feel any more appropriate.

I sighed at the cool feeling that the sheets supplied on my bare skin. My hands helped to shuffle me so that I was lying on the bed. I propped my feet up and moved my legs slightly so I was giving Zacky a great view. My left eye closed so I winked over at him. His legs were itching to move, I could tell. His jaw was set in a firm manner and his eyes had so much lust in them.

Deciding he had suffered enough as it is I made a motion for him to move with my index finger. "I'm yours for the taking Zack."

"Damn right you are! Holy fuck." It was only a matter of seconds before he had shed his swim trunks and was standing at the end of the bed naked. I was hard pressed to keep my gaze fixed upon his eyes but it was just too tempting to look down. Zacky may not have been the tallest guy on the planet but he sure made up for height in length down below.

I smirked as I looked but who cared. Zacky was mine and always would be.

The mattress sank as he climbed up and settled himself between my legs.

“I love you so much Mr. Baker.” I murmured as he leant down to capture my tender lips in his. They clashed and fought for a few moments before he bit gently on my lower lip causing them to part. His tongue was moving against mine ever so gently. Yet at the same time there was a dominating feeling to it. I knew he liked to have control and I had no problems with that. The feeling of his tongue moving against mine reminded me of the gentle waves of the beach surrounding us, crashing yet so peaceful at the same time.

"I love you too Katie." He replied before he started to suck down my chin and then onto my neck, forcing me to moan and push my body toward his. He moved from my neck to my collar bone all the while placing small butterfly kisses along my skin, and then began his journey to my breasts that were now very alert and sensitive. He tenderly sucked on my nipple, forcing me to shriek from pleasure. One of his hands found the other, unattended nipple and fiddled with it between two fingers. His teeth tugged slightly at the nub making me moan.

“Zacky you’re so strong.” I teased, running my hands into his hair. I could feel the goosebumps from the action rise slightly on his skin.

“Oh fuck Zack!” I yelled into the sky, gripping the sheets firmly as one of his fingers slipped deep inside of me without warning.

“I love it when you say my name. It makes me get so fucking horny…” He finished his sentence by kissing me again and pushed his hips toward mine for extra emphasis. “You’re so beautiful Katie.”

“So are you Mr. Vengeance.” I said, playfully forcing him over onto his back. I wanted to keep the verbal exchange to a minimum and focus more on physical exchange.

It was my turn now to make him my play toy. I sucked gently on his bottom lip for a moment as we kissed before I made my way down to his chest, all the while rubbing my hands up and down his sides, causing him to shiver every so often. I continued to kiss down his body, inching my way down until my lips paused right next to his manhood. I eyed it for a moment before gently kissing the tip. I swirled my tongue around it and ran my hand under to massage the neglected parts.

"Fuck you're good." He grunted as his hands tangled into my hair, tugging gently. Grinning slightly I decided to take him into my mouth and suck. From the way he arched his body, and the fluid that entered my mouth a few minutes later, I knew I had been successful.

I kissed all the way back up his chest and to his lips. After a few more painful moments for me, considering my body hadn’t had any attention in the past few moments, Zack had flipped me onto my back. His fingertips trailed along my sides in a teasing way. His lips began the same way that mine had with him, but when he got down to me it was different.

He inserted a few fingers into me, and began to lick and suck on my clit. I shivered slightly as one by one another finger was added. I let out a small squeak when they were all suddenly pulled from me and instead were replaced by his tongue. Not only was he good with his hands but he was good with his tongue too. One of his fingers moved in small circles around my pelvic bones while his other hand simply rested gingerly against my thigh. Zacky's mouth closed around me and I felt my body stiffen before I screamed out his name as my own juices filled his mouth.

Being with him had never felt so good before.

Zacky pulled away smirking slightly as he moved back up to kiss my lips and neck some more. My body was currently feeling like jello as he wrapped one of my thighs around him.
He pulled away as he positioned himself even further between my legs. He slowly pushed himself into me making me arch my back.

I pressed my face into his neck and let out a loud moan as he pulled out and then pushed back in. He began running his hands through my hair, causing chills to run up my spine. As his speed increased I had to adjust so I was more comfortable in his arms. I began moving my hips to meet his thrusts. Some groans of appraisal exited Zack's mouth which in turn got me more and more excited. I ran my hands down his back and dug my nails. He moaned louder than I think I’d ever heard him moan before. This was definitely a good sign. With Zack, it didn’t take much to make me go over the edge.

A few minutes later I felt my body start to ache and shudder. My heart stopped, and my body trembled. I felt myself contract around him as my eyes closed in ecstasy. I could feel him lose control inside of me but he didn't pull out. He helped me lay back on the bed all the while not removing himself from me. He cupped my face in his calloused hands and placed a tender kiss on my lips, the coolness of the metal piercings sending a slight shock through my body.

“You are wonderful.” He said, kissing me yet again. He still hadn’t pulled out but I don’t think either of us saw a reason for him to anytime soon. Being together like this was wonderful.

We lay there for what felt like forever watching the sun set, just kissing, just being with each other; just being one. That was all I’d wanted in my life was someone to do this with. Someone who would love me just as I did him.

“I am so in love with you Katie you don’t even know.” He whispered onto my lips.

“As I am with you Zacky.” I replied, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's not over!! not yet no. buuut it will be shortly. maybe 2 more chapters.

but on a happier note... i have sequal info! meaning... title!
drumroll please....
the sequal will be called... Lips That Need No Introduction.
YAAAAY!!!
if any of you feel so moved as to make me some banners for it i would be honored. just please don't put pics of any girls on it. i like to stick with just zacky and the guys.

i hope this one was alright for you all! i loved it personally and i have a few more tricks up my sleeve before i call this one a day and move onto the sequal that i have alot planned for.

thanks for comments go out to...
Kaytie.LOVES
lisha_reading_music
CKY:TightTushZealot
twistedjennifer2
Mikey Way
catastrophe.
bloodravyn

and a SUPER special thanks goes out to Shankhill_Butcher aka.. tiffanyyyyyy!!! for helping me with the last scene. man she owns!

love you guys!