Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 9

The next morning I awoke to feeling like the filling of an Oreo, rather squished. When I opened my eyes I was staring right into the gorgeous face of Zacky who was snoring lightly. He had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and wasn’t going to be letting go anytime soon I could tell. His hair was sticking out at odd angles everywhere yet it looked so adorable that way. From behind me I could hear Brian snoring as well, although he wasn’t as quiet as Zack was. He did however have one arm draped over me as well, hence the feeling squished. I lifted my head up slightly so I could look at the clock over Zack’s shoulder and saw that it was only seven in the morning. My head was soon pushed back down into the pillow by Zack’s arm. He opened one eye to look at me.

“Go back to sleep. I’m comfy so don’t move around so much.” He muttered before returning his arm to my waist and closing his eyes once again. I laughed slightly but tried to cover it up so he wouldn’t hear me. Unfortunately I didn’t succeed. He opened his eyes again and glared at me.

“You think it’s funny huh? Well I bet you won’t find it funny when you’re not comfy anymore.” And with that said he rolled over on top of me squishing me even more in between him and the bed. Brian had pulled his arm away and rolled over to the other side of the bed and was still snoring, oblivious to what me and Zack were up to. He buried his face into my neck and muttered a muffled good night before pretending to snore. I tried to get him to move but nothing was working. He was too strong and too stubborn for me to move. So I did some quick thinking and came up with a very devious plan. I flicked my tongue across his earlobe and whispered in a seductive voice as best I could “So you like to be on top hmm? I like that in a man.” And I moved my tongue down more to lick his neck sensually hoping he would roll over at least a little since it was becoming hard for me to breathe with his dead weight on top of me.

His head suddenly popped up and his eyes widened some. He propped himself up and I took this as my chance to push him off of me and to the side. He looked at me and mock glared but his glare was short lived and it turned into a smirk. The smirk that I knew meant I was in for it now. I had a feeling my friends for the time being philosophy was about to go down the drain.

“So you want to play dirty huh babe?” he asked as he once again shifted on top of me yet this time he pinned me onto the bed by my arms. How Brian slept through all this was beyond me. Zacky leaned down and kissed my neck sending shivers through my whole body. The cool metal of his lip rings felt great against my skin. He gently bit down some and started sucking. I knew if he didn’t stop I was going to have a hickey soon. I tried to tell him to stop but all that came out was a light moan, at which he bit down harder.

“Mmmm Zack stop you’re going to give me hickey!” I whispered quickly between moans.

I felt him smirk against my skin. “I know.” Were the only two words he said.

Finally I heard and felt the bed shift some and we were interrupted by Brian’s deep voice grunting before he looked over at us.

“Oh gross!!! Come on Zack at least wait until I’m not in the room alright man?” he said with a scrunched up face looking rather disgusted.

“Dude its not like you’ve never seen me kiss someone before. Besides she was the one who started it. I was just doing my part.” he laughed while rolling off of me.

“Yeah only because he thought it would be fun to restrict my air while lying on top of me! I had to get him off somehow.” I winked at Brian and he started laughing.

“Damn Zack. She’s a lot like you. Looks like you may have some competition at times.”

“Very funny. Except take a look. I got the last word, or should I say mark this time.” He turned my head so he could show Brian the lovely mark he had left on my skin. It was still tingling from his touch.

“Shit dude! That thing’s fucking huge! Wait until the other guys see!” he exclaimed as I looked at him with a terrified expression on my face. I sure hope it wasn’t huge. Oh gosh. I needed a mirror right now.

I got up quickly and sprinted to the bathroom to take a look. Sure enough, there on the left side of my neck was a huge hickey. I had never had one that big before. I turned and trudged out of the bathroom and glared at Zacky while he laughed.

“Well at least it looks good on you. Heeeey! There are even two lines from my piercings! That has got to be the best hickey I’ve ever given a chick before. Damn I’m proud of myself now.”

I sat back down on the bed while Zacky and Brian both got up and walked over to their dufflebags pulling out clothes for the day. Since we all had showered last night there really was no reason to this morning. As I looked down at myself I realized I was still in Zacky’s clothes and I didn’t have any of my own with me. Maybe I could convince someone to take me to my apartment early and have the other guys meet us there so I could get all changed before I started packing. As I was sitting there waiting for Brian and Zack to get dressed I heard the door open and in walked the other three guys. They all were dressed and looked ready for the day. Matt looked at me and laughed seeing as I was still in Zacky’s clothes. But then he noticed the hickey.

"Holy shit!!! Did Zack do that to you?" He asked me while looking at it closer.

Before I could answer though he saw the snakebite marks and said "Yep, that's from Zacky. How did he give you that?"

"Well, he thought it would be funny to squish me into the bed this morning and I was having trouble breathing. So I licked his neck to try and get him off, only he thought he would play back and this was the result." I said while blushing. The other guys just laughed.

"Well that's Zacky for ya." Matt said.

“Would you like me to take you to your apartment to get dressed?” he asked me with a smile.

“Oh man would you? I’d really appreciate that. Those two are being slowpokes about their hair in there.” I said as I pointed over to the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar and I could see Brian and Zacky both staring at the mirror trying to fix their hair up.

“Hey dipshits! I’m taking Katie back to get changed. Bring Jimmy and Johnny when you decide to finish getting all pretty.” Matt yelled over to them. As we looked over at the door all we saw was a middle finger belonging to one of them sticking up at him. Laughing, Johnny told me I could borrow a pair of his jeans so I didn’t have to walk around in Zacky’s boxers until we got back. He said that I was most likely the closest to his size rather than the other guys. Seeing as most of them are huge and have tons of muscle I had to agree. He ran to his room and came back moments later with a pair of black jeans over his arm. He threw them at me and I decided just to put them on over the boxers I was currently wearing. I would have just thrown on my clothes I wore yesterday but they were sandy and I didn’t feel like showering again. His jeans were big though so I slid on my studded belt I had, threw on my flip flops and me and Matt were off.

My apartment wasn’t more than ten minutes from the guys hotel but it was long enough for me and Matt to just talk some.

“Val called me last night” he said. “I told her all about you moving up with us and I think she’s just as excited as we are. She told me to pass onto you that once you get settled in with Zacky she’s going to take you shopping around LA for a day, show you all the cool spots and stores. I think she’s really looking forward to meeting you. She never did like Gena too much.” He ended with a small smile. Val seemed really nice. I’m not going to lie, I knew all about their girlfriends, being a fan and all. I was pretty anxious to meet them all.

“Ok awesome! That’ll be so cool. Yeah I’ve been around LA before but never really shopped there or anything. I’ve always lived like an hour from it so when I used to go there it was pretty rare.”

We chatted some more about places in Huntington that the guys would take me to, such as the infamous bar Johnny’s. It sounded like a cool place. It would be a totally different atmosphere being around these guys. I had a feeling my life was no longer going to be quiet and reserved. Nope, being around these guys meant anything but quietness. Especially if I was living with Zacky. Things would be so different. He was so flirty it kind of scared me. I sure hope he wasn’t a messy one. I liked my things to be somewhat organized, not a total pig sty.

“You okay Katie? You got really quiet all of a sudden.” Matt stated while looking over at me.

“Yeah. I was just thinking of how things are going to change for me, especially if I’m going to be living with Zacky.” I finished with a laugh.

Matt let a big smile cross his face and his dimples were very visible. “He’s not that bad I promise. I think you will really like staying with him. He’s a lot of fun. May take some time getting used to it all though, but you will eventually.”

And with that I told him to make a right and we were at my abode. We parked and walked over to my door. I unlocked it and opened the door letting Matt come in.

“Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I told him as I made my way over to my bedroom to go change into my own clothes.

Walking over to my closet I pulled out my faded blue jeans and a black My Chemical Romance shirt and set them on my bed. Moving to my dresser I picked out a bright blue lacy bra and a matching pair of boy shorts before slipping out of my current attire and into my new. I slid my black studded belt through my belt loops and put my socks on followed by my old pair of black converse with white star laces. Walking into my adjoining bathroom I was about to redo my make-up when I heard my front door open and several voices make themselves known. Smiling I went back to my make-up and then brushed out my hair and parted it to the side for today. Looking in my mirror I was content with the way I looked and decided I would grace the guys with my presence once again.

“Wow, yesterday we got hot surfer chick, today we got hot punk chick.” Jimmy said while laughing. When I looked around I saw the guys sprawled out in various places around the room and I noticed that all of my sitting spaces were full. When my gaze fell upon Zacky I saw his usual smirk as he patted his lap indicating I was welcomed there. Walking over I plopped down in his lap and looked over to the other guys.

“So where shall we start? Oh shit! I don’t have any boxes!” I exclaimed.

Johnny laughed and pointed to a pile next to my front door. “We picked some up on the way over.”

“Ok then. I guess wherever works for me. Just don’t pack my laptop or my clothes yet. I’ll have to throw those into a bag so I can still get to them for now.”

And with that said we were all up and moving around the place putting boxes together and filling them up. I could tell the guys were having fun looking through my stuff and they would occasionally laugh at something but I chose to just ignore it. I sure hope this won’t take all day.