Status: This Is A True Story Only Because It Is The Future

The Invisible Wall

Chapter 1

It started out as any normal day for little six year old Charlie Thornton. He got up from his tiny bed, sorted threw his dresser, had his morning routine of trying to put on his cloths properly, losing his socks and never finding his right shoe and his common fights with his laces and pant zippers that ended with torn laces and him having his mother help him. Charlie then ate breakfast (that of most went to the dog) and headed off to school for the day, he waited by the bus for 20 minutes until his little friends came to wait along with him. At School he sat in his desk, the closest to the window, farthest to the back of the room doing nothing but staring out the window. He'd doze off during science, doodle in math, read in art, sing in language arts and destroy things in history. During lunch and recess his three friends, Matt, Carl and Joey would play ball and shout for Charlie to come join them. And he would, sometimes, but most times he liked to stare outside the fence and into the wooded area by his school, Yearning to go out and see the world beyond his home and school. After school he would pack up this bag and take the bus home. He'd take a snack and sit in his room and stare out the window for a while before doing his homework, Then he'd have dinner, take a shower, get into another fight into with his pjs and rolls around in bed, dreaming of the outside and forest and all the adventures he could have. He wrote a lot about his dreams and adventure stories. His life was boring and bland and nothing exciting ever happened. It was his daily routine to do nothing fun but home and school. Nothing changed and it was all the same everyday. But today...

It was different.
It changed
And it was not the same
And it never will be
Again