Status: Rewrite / slow progress :c

Yesterday

it weighed me down.

after the day it all collapsed...

As soon as I open my eyes, they're again covered with long hair strands. The brunette shuffles underneath my arm, wiggling closer to me. I tighten my embrace around her naked waist and press our bodies even closer as if she's going to suddenly wake up then run away.

I feel my eyelids flutter close. Breathing in the sweet scent of her shampoo - that I helped her apply last night before continuing our escapade - and place a short peck on the top of her head. I've never felt such serenity and peace before. Not with other girls anyway. But how would I know that? I've only ever slept with one woman and she's here in my arms.

At that thought, I look back down at the bird lying comfortably beside me, realizing that her hair is a brown shade. Since when did Laura dye her hair? I feel all the blood drain from my cheeks as I examine her features. I've been wrong from the start.

She begins turning around lifting up her head, for me to catch even darker brown eyes. And Laura definitely doesn't have brown eyes. The girl smiles up at me as if she hasn't done anything out of the norm. Her hums, I guess are suppose to calm me down, but it only irritates me more than ever.

"Hey Liam," she breathes out. I look at her in disgust but only for a second once I think about her feelings. She might not have known about my situation or how we ended up in the nude on my mattress. I let my expression fall softer hoping she wouldn't think of me as rude. "Last night was great."

My eyes widen, feeling as if they'll burst out from their sockets, once her left hand leaves my shoulder trailing down my side. I shift uncomfortably beneath her penetrating gaze. Her finger stops dangerously close to the part of me which I never thought I'd reveal to a stranger.

Her hand then leaves my upper thigh. A sigh escapes her full lips and she flings the blanket off her, showing the body of the girl whom I ravished several hours ago. As she walks around my bedroom, gathering her belongings and slipping each item of clothing on at an extremely painful pace, I expect my lower manhood to react but I simply stare on.

"Um, what happened..?" I let myself trail off, feeling bad because I don't even know the poor bird's first name.

Her chocolate orbs snap back to my direction. A genuine smile reaches her mouth and she takes the few steps towards my bed. "Oh Liam." She sits down beside me, the mattress dipping at the added weight. Her hand is once again on a part of my body and I'm grateful that this time, it's just my arm.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Laura and you. I'm sure she's a great girl from you told me." I listen to her explanation though all I'm receiving are blanks. "I know it's a tad confusing. But last night, your friend Niall invited me over. He told me about your heartbreak and thought that I may be able to help with it."

She laughs. "But I think I just freaked you out. I'm Deeane by the way. You can call me Ann if you'd like, I'd rather that." Ann stands from the bed for the second time this morning and walks up to the bedroom door. I don't bother to stop her from leaving. I don't know anything about this girl. "Oh and if you ever need anyone, I'm here. Niall has my number. Bye Liam, hope everything gets better." Then she slips out the door before I can have the chance to thank her.

My mind is a complete battlefield. Terrifying thoughts plague each corner of my head no matter how hard I try to build up walls to block them out. I've always despised being left all alone, it means that I'd have to be on my own with only my thoughts to occupy me. Thinking, after all, is a dangerous pastime.

But it can't be helped. It isn't my fault that I really can't stop thinking about the girl who left yesterday morning. Why she left isn't any of our faults but I'm merely a human being who has a conscious and blames himself for letting it happen. I could've prevented her from leaving.

Now I'm stuck in a room where Laura and I had made so many memories, shared so many secrets and kisses, exchanged thoughts and embraces, spent long nights in bed together - often times without the concept of making love.

Now I'm the man I despised and never thought I'd become. Deeane is just the beginning of my chaotic life - I can just imagine it happening. I'm the boy who foolishly enough fell in love with a girl when it wasn't meant to be. And is now considering to fill the void and to escape the pain by sleeping around. That isn't the life I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, reusing a chapter but it definitely fits in. I need to begin writing prewritten chaps.