Status: Will be trying to update as much as possible!

Stars Remind Me of You.

Chapter One.

*flashback*

“Come on baby you can do it!” I said trying to encourage my 1 year old daughter Lilith to walk for the first time; I had the members of Motionless In White and their girlfriend’s/wifes around me also trying to encourage Lili to start walking.

“Come on baby girl, I know you can do it!” I heard a female voice say that sounded just like Lolita’s sweet beautiful voice, I quickly looked around and saw nothing. I turned back around to focus back on my daughter and just a few minutes later she got up from her sitting position to a standing position and began to stumble towards me, Lilith was just about to fall when I caught her.

“Well done gorgeous! You did amazing!” I said holding my daughter above me grinning widely being the proud dad I was, I sometimes wished that Lolita was here in life form to be here for Lili but at least I know she is here around us in sprit formation. Everyone has their cameras out taking photos or recording what has and is happening at this moment.

*end of flashback*

That was 15 years ago when that memory happened; I was looking at photos right now which brought back some amazing memories. I looked back at the photo and decided to look at more photos, right in front of me was a photo of me, Lilith, my now wife (Bree) and our son and daughter Ronnie and Phoenix.

*flashback*

It was a year and a half later after Lolita’s death and I finally decided to go through with what Lolita said with trying to find another partner but just right now I was testing the waters to see if I should or not, I was getting ready to go out on a blind date with one of Devin and Kylies friends. I finally finished getting ready and went down stairs to where Angelo and Meaghan were with Lilith,

“Hey man, ready for your big date?” Angelo asked

“I’m a bit nervous to be honest but remember, I’m just testing the waters”

“I know dude, just messing with you. You better get going now before you’re late and don’t worry, Megz and I have everything in control” Angelo said looking over to Meaghan who is 5 months pregnant at the time, I looked over to the time and saw that I REALLY had to leave if I didn’t want to be date.

I gave Lilith a kiss and a cuddle and off I went to the restaurant where Devin and Kylie had set up the date, I pulled into a park and gave myself the talk; “you can do this Chris, it’s just a simple date. Nothing bad will happen; it’s just one harmless date.”

I got out of the car and headed inside,

“May I help you sir?” the waiter asked

“I made a reservation for a table under the name ‘Motionless’” I said looking around

“Right this way sir” the waiter said leading me to a table where a beautiful girl was sitting. She had light brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes.

“Hello, are you Chris?” she asked, I nodded

“I’m Bree” she said

“Well you already know my name” I said chuckling to myself which she also giggled

“Yes, how have you been?” she asked

“I have been good, how about you?” I asked

“I have been good as well” she said just before another waiter came towards our table.

“Can I take your orders now?” he asked, we gave him our orders and we began talking again.

“So what do you do as a career?” I asked

“Oh as silly as this sounds, I’m an elementary school teacher for students who are human or creatures” Bree said looking down blushing like mad,

“Don’t be embarrassed about that, I reckon it’s awesome that you are doing that! I have a daughter” I said slipping out the whole’ I have a daughter’ thing

“Oh really? What is her name? How old is she?” Bree asked

“Her name is Lilith Rose and she’s 18 months” I said proudly

“Do you look after her on your own or?” Bree asked

“I look after her mainly on my own but my friends are always happy to help whenever since my wife died 18 months ago” I said looking down remembering Lolita’s face

“Oh I’m sorry” she said

“Don’t be” I said smiling at Bree.

*end of flashback*

And after that date and after quite a few other dates, we were officially girlfriend and boyfriend. Bree was quickly taken in by my group and we all loved her, she was great with Lilith and didn’t cause any trouble which was always good.

2 years later, Bree found out that she was in fact pregnant with my kid and months later we had two beautiful full blooded vampire (Bree is also a vampire) boy and girl, we had decided on the names; Veronica (Ronnie) Lorna Cerulli and Phoenix Oliver Cerulli. Lilith how was by now aged around 3 or 4 was very understanding that she was going to have a little baby brother and sister and that she wasn’t going to have our full attention from Bree or myself but we always gave Lilith, Ronnie and Phoenix shared attention.

I could tell that Lolita was happy for me since I had moved on but Lolita will always be in my heart, Bree has always known that and understood that I will never fully get over Lolita and Bree has always been there and loved me ever since.

I decided to look through some photos and saw a photo of mine and Bree’s wedding day, it was a simple and nice wedding just for people we knew like friends and very close family. The guys supported me throughout the wedding again and were all my grooms men as their girlfriends/wifes were the bridesmaids as Kylie was maid of honour, we had Lilith as flower girl pushing Ronnie and Phoenix in a little cart thing down the aisle when it was her turn with Meaghan and Angelo’s son Alec as the ring bearer. Nothing could beat mine and Lolita’s wedding but I do have to admit I did very much like my second wedding as well.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the front house door slammed shut, I looked towards where people would be going through and saw Bree with Ronnie and Phoenix who are aged 12 coming home from school,

“How was school?” I asked them all since Bree was still a teacher

“Good” they all said. A few minutes later the door slammed shut again and it was Lilith this time with her friends who were actually the sons and daughters of Ryan and Allie, Angelo and Meaghan, Devin and Kylie, Ricky and Jessica and Josh and his wife Hayley.

“Hey dad” Lilith shouted to me

“Hey Lil” I shouted back, hearing that Lilith and her friends have gone upstairs to her room.

The children of Motionless In White are; Lilith, Ronnie and Phoenix who are indeed mine, Alec (who is the same age as Lilith) and Tomas (who is a year younger than Lilith and Alec) who are Angelo and Meaghan’s sons, Sally, Tori and Beth who are Devin and Kylies triplets who are a year younger than Lilith, Jaxon who is Ricky and Jessica’s son who is a couple years younger than Lilith, Oscar and Codie who are Ryan and Allie’s twin sons who are around the same age as Jaxon and Shae-lee, Matthew, Katilyn and Belle who are all Josh and Hayley’s children, Shae-lee is the same age as Tomas, Matthew and Katilyn are Jaxon, Oscar and Codie’s age and Belle who is 8 years old.

Bree entered the room just as I heard Ronnie and Phoenix stomp up the stairs to their own rooms,

“Hey there babe” Bree said kissing me

“Hey” I said back

“So you’re looking back at photos huh?” Bree asked

“Yeah, just wanted to re-live some memories” I said putting the photos away, Bree nodded and after I put the photos away we cuddled up on the couch.

“How much do you love me?” Bree randomly asked,

“You know I love you a lot but not as much as Lolita” I said kissing her head

“I know” she said nodding

“But I will love you always” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have decided to put up a sequel of the story 'Breathe'

I hope you guys have enjoyed the first chapter and please give back some feedback, if you haven't read the stories 'Lolita' and 'Breathe' please do read them before this.

I will try to update as much as I can but I have some other things going on (school, after school activites, ect) so I don't know when I will be having the chapters up but I will have them up as soon as possible!

Thank you for reading!