Status: One Shot ;; Completed

Kiss Me

Like You Wanna Be Loved

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love. We're falling in love. Settle down with me and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady. I was made to keep your body warm..." Ed's voice trailed off as he strummed at the guitar.

"That was beautiful..." she mumbled before offering a smile from her seat at her desk. Ed smiled, laying his guitar down, he was glad she liked it.

After all it was about her, though she didn't know that.

The room soon fell quiet, the sounds of Sophia's fingers dancing across the keys of her laptop were the only noise.

Ed was sprawled out flat on his back, his hands tucked comfortably under his head. His shoes were laying haphazardly on the floor. His bright hair stuck in every single direction, it had no purpose really. His guitar laid just beside him. Whenever he would get the notion he would pick it up and begin to play something, much like he had just done.

Ed had met Sophia by chance years ago, they were young when they met. Seventeen to be exact, Sophia was from the States and she was in London for the Summer while her father worked with some client of his.

But right now Sophia was in the middle of exams week, Ed had three weeks off and decided he would spend it here in Jersey with Sophia. This had been Ed's feeble attempt to make her smile through all her stress.

The problem with Sophia was that Ed was madly, completely and totally in love with her.
She was his perfect match.
His other half.

Her laugh was his favorite sound in the world.
He loved how her nails were always perfectly painted, and that she probably had two-hundred bottles of polish, because he had never seen the same color twice.
He loved that they could mindlessly watch Fresh Prince for hours.
And he loved that favorite meal was fajitas, which coincidentally was the only thing he could cook.
He loved that she painted the most beautiful pictures while he wrote songs.
He was her muse, and she was his.

She was perfection and even though she sat before him, her blue eyes exhausted, her brunette hair fell in natural waves and she was in a short white sun dress, but over it she was wearing one of Ed's tattered green Element hoodies, it was almost as long as her dress, she still looked perfect.

"Can I ask you a question?" Ed pondered, his voice cut through the sounds of Sophia tapping at the keys of her laptop.

She let out a soft breath, finishing the sentence she had been in the middle of typing. She bit at her lip, hitting the save button, "Okay..." she mumbled softly, closing her laptop she swiveled her chair, facing her bed.

Ed shifted, propping his body up on his elbows.

His heart sank at the look on Sophia's face. He knew that look, she was so stressed and he hated it.

"Come here..." he mumbled quietly, patting the spot next to him.

Sophia lifted her tired body walking over to the bed.

She climbed on, laying her body impossibly close to his. Laying on her side she laid one arm over his chest, her face pressed into the crook of his neck. He shivered as her breath brushed against his skin.

But he took his arm which was under her body, and wrapped it tightly around her waist.

His eyes traced the ceiling, but he received a boost of confidence out of nowhere.
He rolled over, his eyes meeting hers.
She offered a tiny smile.

"I'm really glad you decided to come and stay for a little while...you're the only thing keeping me sane right now..." she began to play with the hem of his shirt.

"Anything for you..." he mumbled, their noses were touching, they were chest to chest.

"what did you want to ask?" she asked.

It was taking everything from within him not to melt at her every word.
His heart thudding from inside his chest.
Which question would he ask her?
The one he actually wanted to ask, or the other one.
But his confidence wavered.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" he asked, her blue eyes glanced curiously into his, "Kill yourself over university...over some piece of paper?" she thought for a moment before nestling her face into his chest. She breathed in deeply, taking in his scent.

"Its what I'm suppose to do. I think..." she spoke honestly.

"God," his accent cut through, his tone much louder than it had been, "if that's why then why don't you marry me? Since you're suppose to get married too..."

He wasn't sure where that came from, but his heart sank.
He should have shut his mouth.
But he just...couldn't.

Her eyes opened wide.
He ached to know what she was thinking.

"Don't tempt me..." she mumbled softly before offering him a smile.

"What?" he asked, doing his best to hide his smile.

"Sophia Sheeran has a nice ring to it...don't you think?" she asked, nuzzling her face into his chest. Taking in his scent.

"You've thought about that?" he asked, wrapping both arms around her firmly, his chin resting on top of her head. She just nodded.

"Yeah...why?" she asked, her tone innocent.

"Am I drunk?" he asked, completely serious. Sophia just laughed, nuzzling closer.

"No..." he closed his eyes. If he ever needed someone to pinch him, it was now.

"Am I fucking dreaming? Because if I am, don't...I beg of you...don't wake me up..."

Sophia let out a soft breath, but Ed reached down softly, tucking a piece of her long brown hair behind her ear before stroking at her cheek softly he placed his fingers under her chin.

He moved gently, making her stare meet his.

"Please tell me you're not kidding..." he almost whispered, "because it will break my heart if you are-"

"I'm not..." she whispered, laying a hand on his chest she took a bit of his t-shirt into her hand. Not that he thought it was possible, but he pulled her even closer.

"Since the day I met you, I have wanted to kiss you. With every fiber, every nerve, every single molecule in my pathetic body." he mumbled, his lips barely brushing against hers as he spoke.

"Kiss me..." she mumbled softly.

He leaned in, pressing his lips to hers parting them softly. He felt her soft hand lay on his cheek as she sighed into him before returning the kiss.

He felt the electricity flow through his body.
He had built this moment up in his head for the past four and a half years.
But it was more than he could have ever dreamt about.

He rested his forehead against hers as he stroked softly at her back.

"You are my one and only...you know that, right?" Sophia bit at her lip.

"And you're mine...forever and always..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Total fluff.
But whatever, I have no shame.
I am completely obsessed with Ed.
So anyways, you know what to do.

Oh and thanks so much for reading (: