Status: done

Lesson learned: Stay home!

in the beginning

steph tured over in bed and looked over at the blurry alarm clock. once she realized that she couldn't make out the numbers because she couldn't see them without her glasses, she reached over to the night stand, around some empty Dr. Thunder cans and grabbed her glasses. placing them on her face she read the green glowing numbers on the alarm clock.
"Holy fuck andy! We're late!" she said
quickly moving the Black Veil Brides comforter from over her legs and got up from the bed. she reached down on to the floor next to some of her laundry and picked up her favorite 'dancing with the stars' hoodie. she sniffed it then tought to her self.
"eh doesn't smell to me. maybe if i rub a few dryer sheets on it then no one will know i haven't washed it in a while." she said then walked to the laundry room. she grabbed a few laundry sheets from the floor and began to rub them all over her pants and hoodie. she walked back to her room and grabbed her Black Veil Brides book bag and headed towards the living room. she quickly stopped and reached down to the purring cat by her feet. she reached down and pet her cat andy.
"dont tear up the house" she said and looked around her room at all of the trash on the floor "any more than it is." she said then headed out the front door.
she waited for the bus, and soon enough she was at school.
time flew by as she did her work but when it came to her math class, that was the time she hated. two people that she absolutely hated were in that class. they called her cat litter and they thought she couldn't hear it, and yesterday they drew a huge penis on the front of her binder.
"shit, they're both here." she said silently while she walked into the door. haley and sam both sat in their chairs next to each other, as they always did.
******* Steps POV********

sam leaned over and said something quietly to haley, probably something about me. i took off my black veil brides book bag and sat it on the floor next to my chair. I pulled out my binder, and quickly went trough it to find my homework then went over to the tray on the teachers desk after stapling it to the extra sheet that i did my work on. i was a really good student and the teacher knew it.
i walked back over to my desk to see sam and haley giggling. fucking great. i looked down at my desk and realized that i left my binder out. i already knew what was going to be there. a huge ass penis on the front cover. in sharpie none the less. these two bitches were gonna hear from my lawyer one day when i get a shit ton of money.
"fuck you guys" i said as they both laughed to see my reaction i put my binder back in my bag and waited for the teacher to pass the work back out so we could go over it.
after class was over i finally got to escape from the madness, but before i could get out of the door sam and haley called me over to them. to avoid any type of torture they could give me tomorrow i walked over to them
"uhm do you wanna hang out with us tonight?" sam said looking down at her shoes
"why would i wanna hang out with you guys?" i said in kind of a sassy tone
"well today is my birthday and i'm having kind of a party and we're inviting all of our friends." haley said
"uh," i thought to myself for a minute. maybe if they got to know me they would like me and stop messing with me so much. "uh yeah alright just text me the address and i will be there" i said and headed out of the room
the rest of the school day went by fine and after it was over i got a text on my phone from sam. it was an adresss to where the party was going to be and i was really excited. maybe i was finally fitting in with some people. they said the party started at eight so i would have just enough time to go home and wash my clothes. they needed it anyways. and maybe i could take a shower, and put on some deodorant. but whatever i just couldn't wait until later.

~ 7:30 pm.~

Time flew by and out was finally time for the party. i grabbed the stick of deodorant, put it on, and headed to the car and headed to the party.
when i finally got there it was not what i expected. it was a park n' ride. where you could park our car and get into someone else's and car pool. why would they bring me here?
i parked and looked at my phone. there was a text from sam
- Me and Haley are parked over by the entrance in a silver car. come and get in.-

i put my phone in my pocket and headed for the main entrance. i didn't see the silver car at first but after some major honking i realized that it was behind a few other cars. i headed for the car and got in the back seat.

"so why here?" i said putting my seat belt on as haley began to ride off
"its kind of a secret party, no one can know about it. theres going to be drinking and stuff and we can't have people that are snitches there." sam said looking at her phone. probably texting someone like she always was.
"i dont wanna drink." i said
"you don't have to" sam said Haley remained quiet.
"so why did you want to bring me along?"
"you're a friend, and almost all of our friends, that aren't going to snitch, are invited"
"and why don't you think i'll snitch?" i asked messing with my fingers
"because if you do i will beat the shit out of you" haley said in a calm voice.
i just sat there quietly and enjoyed the ride. it only took about 20 minutes before we were finally there. it wasn't what i expected for a party but i guess they did want to keep it on the down low. it was an old house in the middle of no where with the paint chipping away and the gutters falling off. the railing to the porch was torn off and the wood was all gross. i got out and looked around
"guys i don't like this anymore can i leave? i can have someone come get me" i said
"oh hey that reminds me, i forgot to call brad could i call him from your phone?" haley said she looked innocent enough
i puled out my old flip phone and handed it to her.
"no you can not call someone and no your aren't leaving" sam said looking at haley and smiling
"whaa?" i watched in awe as haley opened my flip phone and snapped it in half "Hey i have to wait two years to get another one of those!" i yelled "let me leave!" i said
"chill" haley said "we'll get you another one, just relax and have a good time. but no you are not leaving" she dangled the car key in the air. and put it in her mouth then swallowed.
shit.

********** haleys POV ************

that key hurt to swallow but i couldn't let her leave now. our plan was just coming into place. sam and i led steph into the house and down to the basement where a few guys were waiting on us.
"Heeyyyyy, the chicas are here!" one of them said and walked over and tried to hug me. i pushed him away. "WOOAahhhh aint no reason to get all angry." he said i ignored it.
"so we gonna do this?" one of the other guys said, his name was adam. he was kinda tall and had short hair. not to short but long enough that you could tell it was a dark shade of brown.
i looked over at him and smiled and he smiled in return.
he reached over and grabbed a lamp from the end table and started walking towards step. i saw her face go from easy going to absolutely worried out of her mind. sam just stood there smiling with her arms folded and watched the whole thing go down. the other boys that were in the room included mark, who was a short kinda buff man with really short hair, and james who was tall and skinny with long blonde hair. they pulled a chair out of the closet with a few rolls of duck tape as adam walked over to steph with the lamp and bashed her over the head with it. she instantly fell to the floor. the boys grabbed her arms and legs and put her in the chair and sam and i grabbed some rolls of duck tape and made sure she was securely down when she woke up.
"we should scare the shit out of her and put candles and shit around her so when she wakes up she thinks she's going to be some part of a satanic sacrifice!" sam said grabbing the duffle bags out of the closet. and set them on the small end table.
"hell yeah!" james said laughing. well it was more of a chuckle.
i walked over to the bags and pulled out all of the goods. bleach, lighters, salt, knives, peroxide, some candles, and some pliers.
now the wait was on.

********** Sam's POV **********

We all waited around until she finally woke up complaining about her head, which was expected and funny. we all looked around the room at each other and we all had smiles on our faces. the fun was just about to start. i bent down in front of the chair and looked at the duct tape around her legs and arms. we kept her mouth without any because we wanted to hear what she had to say. i looked at her and laughed a little bit then began to speak in a whisper.
"wakey wakey" i said then waited a few minutes for her to open her eyes " I SAID GET THE FUCK UP!" i then yelled
" OW OW MY HEAD STOP FUCKING YELLING" she said and then began to look around in worry "woah where the fuck am i at? and what the fuck are you doing?"
"look, we are sick and tired of your shit. you think you are so cool all the time, and quite frankly no one likes you. you smell and you cuss because you think its cool but in reality you are really annoying." haley said walking over to her as i stood up
"what are you doing?" she said as i walked over and grabbed one of the small knives. i carefully examined the blade and again bent down in front of her so she could see the knife.
"you know." i began " it would be quite a shame if, you were to go and no one ever see you again."
"what do you mean?" she asked her eyes getting wide
i quickly plunged the knife in to her hand and wiggled it around
"ow! ow! ow! what the fuck is wrong with you!" she yelled and now tears began to stream from her eyes.
"Shut the fuck up!" haley yelled from beside her. she reached over and grabbed the salt and peroxide. i pulled the knife from her hand slowly and then haley poured some of the contents into the open wounds from both containers.
"son of a bitch! what the fuck is this for?!" she screamed in agony and tried to wiggle free.
"this is for all those years of tourture dealing with your shit!" i said "remember when you tried to embarrass us to make yourself look better in front of everyone?"
"or when you tried to make us look stupid when you knew the answer and we didn't?" haley added
"or when you showed up to school every day smelling like cat piss?" adam said from behind the chair
"oh my god please i am so sorry" steph yelled
"tape her mouth." i said looking at james while he quickly got up and grabbed the tape
"hey i thought we weren't going to?" haley said
"her breath stank" i said laughing with a discusted face.
haley laughed a bit and then looked at her in her eyes.
"next term of torture." she said " your eyes suck anyways so this shouldn't be to bad" she grabbed her glasses off her face and threw them on the floor and stomped on them. she grabbed a knife dug it into her eye then grabbed the bleach and quickly looked at me. "hold her eyes open" so i reached over and kept her eyelids from shutting.
she poured the bleach in slowly and it dripped from her eyes, mixed with tears and blood. i looked away thinking about the pain. then looked back at her while haley smiled.

********** Adam's POV **********
i watched as the girls took turns torturing her. she deserved it in a way but to go out like this was just sinister. i walked to the stairs and sat there listening to steph mumble and cry in pain under the tape as they contented to plunge knife after knife in to her legs. then they walked over to me.
"you finish her off?" i said
"can't handle it?" sam asked mocking me with her psychotic smile
"no i can, but i just thought about the pain and my eyes and legs started to hurt." i said looking down at my shoes and putting my hands over my face.
"well she is in there waiting for you to finish her off." haley said holding out a bunched up fist with something inside. i reached out and she dropped a match into my hand.
"then we're leaving?" i asked "i have to get back to school in the morning. i have college to look forward to i can't have this on my record and i can definitely not go to prison" i said
"yes then we leave an none of us will ever get caught i promise." sam said and moved aside so i could get up. i nodded at them and headed over to where step was. her head was hung down in shame and in pain.
"WAIT!" said a voice from behind me. sam walked over with the bleach and began to pour it all over step. "that will make her burn faster." she said
i struck the match and threw it on her body. she squirmed a little but after a little bit it was all over and it was all done.
we left.

********** Haley's POV **********
Adam ended up killing himself about three months later. we never heard any news about a body being discovered or anything, so we all were not in any kind of trouble. it was all over and could all breathe easy. sam and i were still good friends and now we had nothing to worry about at school. not even the smell of cat litter beside us

THE ENNNDDD
♠ ♠ ♠
muhahahhahaha