Status: Updates will be made either every one or two weeks.

Tangled in the Great Escape

I Fall Apart And It Figures

"Fuck," Kellin groaned, scratching his face to rid of the tears. He didn't want to cry, he knew he shouldn't. But how couldn't he, dammit! It had been two years since Vic ran away and he just... He left Kellin here, madly in love with a ghost of a person. And to top it off, he had run away the night before Valentine's day, when Kellin was going to confess his feelings.
"Kellin?" He heard a familiar voice call through his door. He sighed heavily and stumbled over to open it. He yanked the door back to reveal a blurry, tall, tan boy.
"Oh Kellin," Mike sighed, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy.
"I miss, Mike. I miss him so much and I just want to know he is alright!" Kellin sobbed, snotting all over Mike's shirt. Mike didn't answer, only rubbed his friend’s back in an attempt to comfort him. Eventually he picked him up and carried him to the bed. Kellin rolled onto his back and stared at the other through bloodshot eyes.
"Mike, what if he never comes home?" He whispers, more tears escaping with his words. Mike slowly begins to cry as well, shaking his head and refusing to acknowledge that possibility.
"He will. He's my big brother…. and I need my big brother," His voice breaks on the last sentence, and he lets himself cry uncontrollably. He lies down beside Kellin and the two hug each other, letting themselves be broken together.
"We need to do something besides cry about him, Mike. That isn't going to find him." Kellin tells him decisively. Mike nods into his shoulder, realizing what he is saying is true.
"When? How?" Mike asks, his voice scratchy and empty.
"Well, Vic had always told me he wanted to see where he came from, where I came from, and where your mum came from."
" So you think he is in Oregon, Michigan, Mexico, or Ireland?" Mike asked, slowly gaining more energy. "You had an idea of where he could be, AND YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING?" Mike roared, unable to believe Kellin would do something. His anger diminished the second his eyes landed on the cowering boy though.
"I... I forgot till now. I had given up hope," The small, scarred boy admitted. He dropped his head and felt a familiar stinging. He almost slapped himself, he hated how easily he cried! Vic always thought it was good, it meant Kellin had feelings. But it just annoyed Kellin now.
"So when do we go? And where do we start?" Mike asked eagerly. Kellin glanced at him and shrugged.
"We should plan tomorrow, I'm exhausted," Kellin sighed, lying back down and curling into a ball. Mike nodded then got up. He turned off the lights, took off his jeans, an lied beside his brother's best friend, pulling the blanket up over their shivering forms. Mike pulled the shaking boy beside him closer, then closed his eyes to drift off to sleep, dreaming of finding his brother. And finding he and Kellin’s happiness again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So,you all asked for this chapter so here it is!(: I hope you guys like it(: This one sill probably be longer to update because I want it perfect haha I'm in love with this story already:3 anyways, enjoy guys!
Xoxo
Meg