Status: Sorry that I haven't updated in forever...it's been really tough to do anything in general with college and the work they give. It's hard to find time to write and finish the next chapter and update... Again, I am so sorry guys and will update as soon as I can!

My American Horror Story

My New Horror (Beginning)

They pulled up to, what is going to be her new prison for the next couple years. And by her, I mean me. Not wanting to admit the shame of this whole situation. Sadly for me, this shamefulness was not going away!

The house was enormous with an old fashioned look to it, probably a Victorian Mansion back in the twenties, and was clearly not occupied in quite some time. The windows were just about as tall as the house itself and were stain glassed. The front door led to a miniature porch way that, then led to the front yard enclosed by a gate. The front and back yard was huge. The house was not looking so bad from the outside but I still did not approve of being kidnapped from the place I called home and forced to suffer life here.

Regrettably, I turned to my parents and asked them the history about the house. They said they did not know much, just that it was dated back to the nineteen-twenties. Man I'm good. And that they knew that the last owners of the house were tragically killed in the dinning room on Halloween a year or two ago. Of course... So I had little to' go on about the house I will be living in. Strange, but it's not like it mattered or anything could be done at this point.

Learning all of this, I just replied with a sarcastic and enthusiastic "Great!..." And with that I grabbed my bags from the car and walked down Death Row.

I approached the front door and reached for the door knob, as I did the door opened. The Real Estate woman had opened the door. There wasn't really much about her, just she was your average forty, maybe fifty something, year old with brown hair and about 5'5." She greeted me with a perky "Hello!" and then went straight for my parents before I had the chance to respond.

She proceeded with giving us a tour of the house, providing us with little information which we already had, but I blocked her out only listening in on which room was which and where. The inside of the house was just as gigantic as it looked from the outside. The decor was from this time but the rest of the house was definitely from the twenties. It was gorgeous. I fell in love. And after that I decided that I was okay with it and that moving wasn't as bad anymore.

As soon as she showed us the one bedroom, I was gone. I dropped my stuff, planted my body right there, declared that this was my room and started unpacking. They left the room and continued the rest of the tour. As they did so, I studied my room planning out what was going where and how I wanted the layout of the room to be. And then I set out on my mission...

It didn't take that long, just an hour or so and it was my best work yet! It was simple, I kept all of the furniture it their original places and put my clothes and things where I wanted them to go. I didn't own much, so there wasn't a lot to be put away or organize. A few posters of bands I like here and there and normal stuff such as my laptop, hair brush and a few other little trinkets, you can say, were placed throughout the room. What was next? Throw the sheets on the bed and relax.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please no negativity. I'm new to this and tried my best! Sorry if there are any mistakes... I'm writing this for myself because it's something that I wanted to do. Let me know how you guys liked it if you did and I will post more, I hope you like it. *=)