Status: Sorry that I haven't updated in forever...it's been really tough to do anything in general with college and the work they give. It's hard to find time to write and finish the next chapter and update... Again, I am so sorry guys and will update as soon as I can!

My American Horror Story

Meeting Her

It's been two days... Two days since that family had moved in and nothing, I've got nothing. This was not like me at all. Usually, I was good with this shit...coming up with a plan as soon as I knew what and who I was dealing with. But this time...I was failing to do so. The last owners of this house, I had no problem with thinking of a plan...and they were two gay guys.

So why was this so difficult?

I was distracted. I didn't know why and I didn't know because of what...I just knew there was something. There had to be something...

So I went to the place where I best clear my head...the attic.

I guess you can say it's funny that I spend most of my time in other people's house, but it was my home too once. I like it here, though. The house has a hold on me. I had been living here for so long that I practically became part of the house itself. It's funny that while I was living here I couldn't stand being here, mostly because of my mother, and now that we don't, I can't stay away.

The attic was quiet and peaceful, no one up there or really goes up there so I can just sit up there and think...without having to hide. And there was Beauregard...my brother. He was my older brother, who unfortunately was born with a few birth defects, that of being slower than most and had a disease that warped his face greatly. It was really sad because he was such a gentle and loving person but didn't have a guaranteed future in this world because he was plagued by those defects. It was shit. It was complete shit how the world worked and against those who deserved to be in it the most. He died, though. It had been years since, which was claimed to be from natural causes caused from his ailments my mother said but I don't believe it...it's bullshit. Now he's stuck here...in this house, he died here and now his trapped here forever.

I come up here to think and also sit around and play with him, rolling his little red ball back and forth for awhile. He likes it and the company and I don't mind. It distracts me and makes me forget about all of the evil in this house. It helps me clear my mind and then I get an idea or come up with a plan if I need to.

I headed up there and greeted my brother, letting him know it was me and safe to come out and play. He rolled his little red ball out of the shadows and I rolled it back reassuring him it was alright for him to come out.

"PLAY!" Beau said excitedly. "Okay, Beau...but only for a little." I answered back as he rolled the ball to me. As I sat there, playing with my brother, I just drifted off into my head.
The gay couple who owned this house and lived here about at least a year ago, were easy... They were happy, wanted you make this house and turn it into their own, have a baby...adoption of course and live happily ever after. However...their happily ever after turned into tragically never after. They started constantly fighting and arguing. The happy life they wanted, the adoption...did not seem too likely anymore. Then one day they were found dead in the basement, they had taken each other's lives because what they had become.

The new owners... The Harmons. The man and woman and their daughter...Violet. They seemed put together, there does seem to be something that is straining their relationships though. But they had everything...a daughter, a decent life and a new start.

And then it hit me...

I knew what I had to do.

.....

I found Nora in her usual place in the basement, crying. As usual. She was sobbing loudly about her baby and asking where he is. I sympathize with her, really...but after so many years it gets annoying and irritating. But I made a promise... And I was going to keep it.

"Nora." I said, addressing her. "My baby...where's my baby??" She sobbed. "Remember...your baby's dead." I answered. "No. I want my baby!" She responded getting hysterical. "I'm going to help you, don't you remember?" I said to comfort her. "You're going to get me my baby?" She asked, a smile forming on her face. "I have a plan that will help you with your troubles." I stated. "Good...thank you." She said, calming down. "You just have to be patient, it's going to take some time." I told her. "Okay." She said. And with that, I left.

Now that that was taking care of, all that was left was for the plan to come together. This plan was full proof... It had to be. If not, I'd have to think of another way. What would that be? I can't worry about that now...this is going to work, has to work and I just have to focus on that.

.....

It was hard to stay focused with this girl running through my head. It actually really angered me...but also confused and intrigued me. Why...why this girl? Yeah, she was different from the normal teenage girls I had went to high school with. She was just different in general. Not your typical teenage girl. Maybe that was it...maybe that's why I was so interested and effected by her.

All I know, is that she wasn't like every other girl... She was beautiful. She was nice, funny and also very cocky...in a smartass, doesn't take shit from anyone, way. And I liked that. She was smart and intelligent, independent which was a good thing to be. I could tell she was a little shy too, though when we would talk. She's great at drawing and is passionate about music and the bands she listened to. We were going to get along just fine. But there was something... I could see there was something she was suppressing, holding her back from everything and depressing her. I wanted to know what that was...what was causing this emptiness you could see when you looked into her eyes. I wanted nothing more than to make that go away, stop whatever it was that was doing this to her from hurting her. This all effected her, giving off a darkness to her deep down. She was too good for that, didn't deserve that. And that made me even more angry.

Why was I getting so worked up and was I so fixated on this and her?...

Maybe because I was like her... She was like me in ways. I could relate to her and she could relate to me...about the darkness. The dark in us.

This all started the day I met her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry, guys! I really have been trying to update and write this as much as I could but I had no motivation and winter break just wasn't that great, honestly. I'm back at school so it will definitely be difficult to keep up with this but as I always say, I will try my best to do so as much and frequent as possible! This chapter sucks and is kind of short but I had trouble with what to write about and just wanted to get this out to you guys... I love you guys for sticking around who stuck around...it's not easy waiting, I know but that's why you are the best! *=D <3 <3 <3