Status: Sorry that I haven't updated in forever...it's been really tough to do anything in general with college and the work they give. It's hard to find time to write and finish the next chapter and update... Again, I am so sorry guys and will update as soon as I can!

My American Horror Story

Strangers

New people. There were new people moving into the house. Into a damned and cursed house. I didn't know who they were or why they decided it would be a good place to move and have a family in but there's nothing that can be done now... It's their problem now. I only have one thing I have to worry about. And hopefully, for their sake, they can give me what I need.

I stand and stare out of the window, waiting for the new "neighbors" to arrive.
A car pulls up into the driveway. Curiosity plagues me as I wait to see just who will be living in the house. One by one, they each get out of the car. The man was maybe around his forties with short dark brown hair, kind of a rugged but soft look to his face and was maybe around 6'0". His wife stepped out after him, who was around the same as him in age and height, had long, red-blonde, wavy hair and a motherly yet tough look to her face. And then a third car door opened and out came a girl, their daughter, who was about my age, between sixteen and eighteen, had long, straight, sandy blonde hair, and was around 5'1"-5'2". She looked tough, yet had a vulnerability to her when you looked at her face. She was simple but beautiful and did not look like a typical teenage girl. I don't know why I payed so much attention to her... I don't know why I cared... But I did.

After watching her walk up to the house, she disappeared. Then I realized what my plan was and what I had to do.

"Hello!" I heard Marcy say.

Marcy was the annoying, not so honest, Real Estate lady assigned to the house. She and I have a lot of history together...she sales and re-sales the house over and over again. She's here more than the people who actually buy it, and then "leave"...are. We have a special relationship...she irks the hell out of me and I'm here without her knowing I am.

So I decided it was time to "disappear." And with that I left....

I found myself wandering around the second floor, about an hour later. I was on my way up to the attic when I heard music coming from the other end of the hallway and headed that way instead. The music playing was a band, pop-punkish, and what I'm guessing was all guys. They actually did not sound too bad, they were no Nirvana however, but they were okay. The kind of music that was playing made me curious so I had to see where it was coming from and just who was playing it. I carefully walked down to where it was coming from, quietly so no one would detect me. I was now standing next to the room it was coming from, the room that just so happened to be mine at once and slightly peeking in, to end up staring at the person whose room it now was...hers.

Of all the new residents in the house to choose this room, my room, she did. I don't know why I thought so much into this but I did... What am I, 12?

She was in there unpacking, I watched as she finished setting up her room. Something about her intrigued me but I didn't know what and didn't know why. She was just about done by placing posters of bands I had never heard of on her wall, a few things here and there and then made her bed. After all of that she laid on her bed and fell asleep.

Once she closed her eyes and drifted into unconsciousness, I crept over to where she was laying and got a closer look. I was curious about her and wanted to study her more closely. As I stared at her a voice appeared in my head saying, "What are you doing, Tate?? This isn't you... This isn't who you are." and as I realized my inner self was right, I snapped out of it and went back to business. Why I was really here in the first place. I backed up from her and her bed, turned towards the door and started walking away but just as I was about to leave I had the sudden urge to turn around and get just one more look...and I did.

As I turned to get one last look at her before I left, I smiled looking at her just once more...something I haven't done for as long as I can remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter is as good as the others! This one was a little harder to write and I feel not as good. I'm so sorry for such the long wait, as the second semester went on it got more stressful and difficult to write to where I completely forgot but now it's summer so I will and try to update more...I am currently (obviously) continuing my writing so expect more chapters. Thank you for all the love and patience. It means a lot, love you guys. *=) <3