Status: Sorry that I haven't updated in forever...it's been really tough to do anything in general with college and the work they give. It's hard to find time to write and finish the next chapter and update... Again, I am so sorry guys and will update as soon as I can!

My American Horror Story

The Plan

This house use to be my house once but that was a long time ago. The house wasn't as bad then but still had something off about it... I had lived here for most of my life even when we lost the house, my mother found a way back in of course.

I was young when I first started seeing them. The spirits. That was one of the house's secrets...it was filled with spirits from the past and present, who were killed and trapped here by the house's evil energy. They couldn't leave doomed here forever. They only way they could ever leave is on Halloween. It's some what of a cliche but the truth. When you've lived here for as long as I have, you start to learn things and also meet former inhabitants.

The first spirit, or ghost as most people call them, I came across was Nora. I was about eight years old and I was playing with my toy truck when it rolled down the steps, into the basement. My mother was passed out, of course when this had happened. I went searching for it down there and finally found it when I came across something that had been in the basement. It came at me when I reached for my toy so I screamed and out of no where appeared a woman who shouted "No,Thaddeus, go away!" The creature that she had called Thaddeus backed up and disappeared. The woman, who was blonde, looked to be in her thirties and dressed up in twenties clothing, told me that if he ever bothers me again to tell him to go away and he'll leave me alone.

That was one thing I will never forget... How to keep it away and what it was. It was the most terrifying, hideous and strange thing I had ever seen in my entire life. It was small and baby like, yet had the skin tone of something lifeless like a corpse, the claws of an animal and the face of a demon. It's eyes were completely pitch black with no life to them and it's teeth, that of a vicious beast or animal. What ever this thing was, I did not want to encounter it again.

Nora Montgomery was the first spirit here I encountered and the closest thing to a mother I had known. She use to live here, way back in the twenties, with her husband Charles and young son Thaddeus. Tragedy struck her in this house and ever since then she has only wanted one thing. I made a deal with her and I had promised her I would do so. I had to stick to the plan.
I happened to find myself "wandering" about inside the house again when I heard movement that sounded like something unsettling was happening to who ever was creating it. I followed my ear to where it was coming from. It lead me to her...to her room. I watched as she tossed and turned in her sleep like something bad was happening to her, like she was having a bad dream. In that moment, I was struck with the urge that all I wanted to do was help her, wake her up, hold her and tell her that everything was okay and that it was only just a dream. I don't know why but this girl made me feel this way, made me feel this way about her...

Upon this realization, she woke up from the dream and I quickly disappeared. She looked somewhat terrified and freaked out from the dream, yet like she knew someone was watching her and that it made her uncomfortable. With that she did not bother to stick around any longer and left...that was my cue to stick around and "learn" some things about my new friend, you could say.

While she left the room and went downstairs, I did some snooping and tried to figure who this girl is. Her room didn't have much to it...or didn't for now anyway but I doubt there's anymore. Her room was simple and everything in it was too...I liked that. It wasn't too overdone or decorated and it wasn't your typical, self indulged, bitchy, girlie girl type of room either. I was starting to like this girl already. I mean, she wasn't terrible looking but besides that I didn't know the girl or should want to know her but if I had to...I thing I could deal with her and maybe even grow to like her as a human being.

But there wasn't time for that...

The few posters she had on her wall mostly consisted of, what I'm guessing is, a band called All Time Low. I have never heard of them, they must be newer...although the bands and music I listened to were Nirvana and others of their day. They couldn't be too bad though, the stuff I heard her playing earlier wasn't that bad and she looks like she listens to good music. She had up a few picture of what I'm assuming, are family and/or friends, here or there in the room. Her little nicknack type things weren't the worst thing...but weren't the greatest either, they looked like something she probably got from her grandmother and a few she hand made herself.

What was next? Hm, let's see... Her laptop! I noticed earlier that that is where her music was coming from. I had to see what kind of music she listened to and liked. Just then, of course, I heard her coming back to her room. "Damn..." I thought. I'd just have to listen another time then.

So I did what I do best of course...and hid. She came in, walked over to her desk to turn on her laptop and put on some music. The next best thing until I can "learn" more again, so at least I could listen to her kind of music. The music she was playing sounded like the band she was playing earlier and again, they weren't that bad. She stared at the ceiling for a bit and then grabbed a book, a sketchbook to be precise...she likes to draw. And she was actually pretty good at it too. She drew things in her room, they portrayed them very well. She was looking around for something else to draw when something caught her eye. I realized what did, the chalkboard...my chalkboard. Man I loved that thing... And by the looks of it so did she in realizing it was there.

She was then called down to dinner and she left the room. "Perfect." Time to snoop. I headed to her laptop, turned it on and tried to find the music. "Ah, there we go. Found it." I pulled up her music player and looked through it all. There are bands and artists that I have never heard of before. Like she has All Time Low, Falling In Reverse, A Day To Remember, Paramore, other bands and a girl named Miley Cyrus. I don't know any of them or their songs. So I decided to listen. I put on the band she was playing before and listened to them, they were All Time Low and their songs weren't bad at all.

I started to get into them actually and as I did, I heard footsteps coming this way. "Shit!" I darted out of the room in enough time, then realized I had left the music on... She returned and seemed to notice but thankfully looked like she was questioning if she turned it off or not and dismissed it. She appeared to be a little freaked out by it though and left her room again, shutting the music and her laptop off completely this time.

I, of course turned it back on to listen some more after she left...or tried to anyway. This time appeared to be more difficult. I was looking for a button and after a couple of minutes I finally found it and managed to turn it on. Man, was I behind on my technology! I opened the music player again and played their next song.

A little while later and a couple songs later, the girl now living in my old room, was making her way back to what is now her room. I decided this time I would leave the music on on purpose, I had already done it once...what was one more time and I wanted to mess with her a little, it amused me the way she reacted and I figured what better way to be myself. As I thought with my usual, mischievous smirk. And right on cue, she came in and instantly stopped in her tracks noticing that the music was on again. I could only imagine what she was thinking, as I laughed to myself. Her face had "freaked out" written all over it and as I watched her reaction and facial expression, I couldn't help but smile. She looked around suspiciously and quickly turned off the whole laptop as if something was going to happen and put it in her bag.

After that, she had decided to call it a night and go to bed. She was getting out whatever she was going to sleep in and I figured I would leave. I could stay while she changed...as a smirked formed on my face, but I'm not into that. I left and went back to business...play time was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...so as I said, these next chapters are harder to write but I'm trying my best so please just bear with me... I'm sorry if this one is not as great as the others. Also, as I might have explained before, I'm writing things in for Violet as if she were me or is me but as the AHS character which means for a few example that she draws and is some what of an artist like myself and listens to the bands and kind of music mentioned in this chapter that I do. I will probably be doing the same in other chapters with other things as I and the story goes on. I hope this doesn't ruin the story or anything. I'll hopefully be writing and updating more frequently now. Thank you for all of the love, support and reading! <3