Status: Sorry that I haven't updated in forever...it's been really tough to do anything in general with college and the work they give. It's hard to find time to write and finish the next chapter and update... Again, I am so sorry guys and will update as soon as I can!

My American Horror Story

The Girl

"What to do, what to do..." I thought to myself as I paced back and forth. "Come one, Tate...you're better than this." And I was, but for some reason I was stuck. "You need a plan, now think. It has to be a good one that will work this time and not fall through. You promised." I got on myself as I tried to come up with something.

"Maybe if I do some "research" I'll come up with a plan..." I said out loud. "Yeah, that's it."

I headed off on one of my daily explorations of the "neighbors" house.

I was aimlessly wandering about the house and found my way up the stairs, the mother was in the kitchen doing something and the dad was either at work or out...so that only left the daughter who was probably in her room as usual but I was safe. On my way up, I heard what sounded like singing. I followed the voice down the hall and ended up in front of the bathroom. I listened closely realizing it was the daughter who was singing. And that she was singing in the shower... I started smile while shaking my head finding this funny. I then decided to get a better listen and figured I'd go in to do so, besides...how else am I going to hear her better from standing outside of the door??

So I went in.

And perfect timing too... Just as I got in there, she really got into the song and sung even louder causing me to laugh.

"I'll misbehave if it turns you on. No Mr. Right, if you want Mr. Wrong. I'll tell you li..."

A little too loud... She heard me. I just shook it off; I made myself invisible so that she wouldn't see me plus the bonus of freaking her out again. I smiled. Of course though, it had gotten a reaction from her.

"Who's there?" she questioned as she stopped singing and popped her head out from behind the shower curtain.

Of course I didn't answer...

Seeing that there was no one there...to her knowledge, and receiving no response, she put her head back in and continued to shower. This, not being anymore fun and quickly turning to boredom...was my cue to leave. So I did.

I went back to my original plans and studied the new occupants of the house and their stuff in it. I didn't find anything! There wasn't much to go on from their stuff or them. I would just have to wait until "dad" got home so I could see what I could get then. Hopefully something...

By the time I finished my investigating, the doorbell rang.

"Hello." I heard "mom" say.
"Hello, my name is Constance Langdon." said the woman's voice at the front door.

"Great..." I thought to myself. My mother was here... Then I realized that I should and have to go.

So I did but decided to wait a little bit to make my grand entrance and to piss my mom off. I waited until they were in the house and talking for a little before I made my fashionably late entrance.

I walked in just as the daughter was answering my mother's question about starting school the next day. I laughed and commented at her reply. And my mother excused myself for me and my lack of manners of just walking into other people's houses to our two hosts in front of us. The girl turned around and a somewhat shocked expression formed on her face. I didn't know why but I just introduced myself as I came up behind her.

"Hey, I'm Tate." I said.

She just kind of stared at me like she was in a trance, causing me to laugh and this snapped her out of it.

"I'm...Violet." She said.

We then made small talk for a minute or two about our names and stuff. I stuck my hand out during our conversation to shake hands and when she grabbed mine something happened... I felt something. I got a weird sensation that ran throughout my body that sort of felt like I just got a chill or something, but I don't know what it was.

I tried not to make it obvious that that had just happened. Thankfully I was saved by my mother's commenting excusing me again. So I decided to sit down and moved from behind her to the seat next to her.

I sat down next to her and pretended like I was listening to the conversation our mothers were having. I love being so damn good at pretending that I'm listening and actually interested in what people are saying and talking about. One of my many devious talents. As I was sitting there "listening," I could feel and see out of the corner of my eye that I was being watched or looked at...by her. I turned my head and faced her to look back at her, when I did this her face turned red which she could tell and knew I could tell. I couldn't help but laugh to myself and smile at her. She was cute when she turned red from being embarrassed. I turned my "attention" back to the conversation and watched her out of the corner of my eye while she continued to look at me. It was as if she was studying me and my face. I was more glad that she was than weirded out...which was kind of weird, or at least for me anyway. But when she did I stared back at her and actually liked staring at her, not to study her back but just to look at her.

We were interrupted by the woman who gave me life but not much else, when she said that we had to go. Thanks and all were exchanged and then we all got up and walked to the front door to leave. My mother, her mother and my sister Addie had said their goodbyes and left. Her mother left but not before giving her a look. Then it was just the two of us... I wasn't usually an awkward person but standing there in the silence with her, I didn't know what to say. I just stood there as we looked at each other not saying anything and she smiled at me so I smiled back. I didn't want to actually leave, even though I knew I would be back either way, just standing there with her. I wanted to stay even if it was just to look at each other. Something was making me want to stay here with her and I didn't know what or why. Her smile though, was enchanting I guess you could say. I liked it, I liked it on her. I told her that I had to go but that I was glad that it was her who moved in and that I hoped to see her again, which I had really meant. And just looked at her like I have never looked at someone or another girl before after saying it. I don't know why I did but it was like a reflex that just happened and came natural with the words and feelings. I really didn't know what was happening or going on with me...

She said it was nice meeting me, that she hoped she's she me again too and then goodbye while blushing which made me smile. With that I started to leave... But not before I turned around, as I did before I completely left, looking at her one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Lyrics: Bad Enough For You by All Time Low from their album Dirty Work
I hope you guys like it and it's okay! Sorry for the delay...I got distracted and lazy. I'm going to try to update every week...