Are You My Someone Somewhere

dear insanity

danny's p.o.v

I knew there was something different about ben from the first time i saw him.i smirked to myself as i walked slowly to my next class.i was not in a hurry since i hated this class.to be honest i hated all of my classes,exept for last period i actually liked class, but that was because of new kid i mean ben.

I opned then door to my class room,when i herd the teacher was going on and on about stuff nobady cared about or is that just me ?.'' your late mr.worsnop'' the teacher spoke annoyed.'' i know'' i truthfully commented,as i headed to my usal seat in the back,were nobody gave a crap about what i was doing or not.

I looked up at the board and relizing it was not worth the headache of tring to figure it out..I yawned as i thought about last period. definetly something different about him i thought,as i pulled my ipod out of my backpack,putting my earphones in. i sighed and leaned back,just three more periods to go till slight freedom.

finnaly the bell rang as i got up and walked out of class not wanting to hear that jenna got a new weave gurrrrrrrrrllll.i smirked to myslef at the comment i made. i was walking down the hallway when i decided to go to my locker. maybe you will see ben a part of my mind wondered .what do you care that you see him the other part argued.

i was half way down the hallway when i saw ben struggling with his locker again , i laughed to myself as i stood by and continued to wach , i know that may sound mean but it was funny to wach him call his locker a wanker and to tell it to fuck off.ight before the bell rang i figured he had enough as i walked up to him.'' need help new kid'' i smirked as i bent down next to him and opened his locker for him remembering his combo from his earlier locker troubles.

'' thanks '' he smirked as he rearranged what he needed for his next class.'' the bell is about to ...''' i got cut off by the bell . '' dont worry your the new kid,they usally allow you to be late since they think your figuring out your scedule'' i smirked as i stood up.

i wached ben stand up carefully trying not to spill his books on the floor.'' well i think i should go to my next class then '' he sighed '' bye wanker i mean danny he smirked and walked off to his next class.