Status: well im giving this a try

Change of Family, Change of Life

chpter 3

read authors note!

I’m here, I have landed, am I ready to go face everyone. I hope they still love the idea of being older brothers. I hope they accept me. My other parents thought I was rebellious, because I liked to dye my hair, apparently I was to much of a wild child.

There they are with a sign that says it’s a girl with huge smile on their faces. My family, my mum and dad and 4 extremely tall brothers. I just stand there not sure what to do, until an older blonde lady runs forward and hugs me, I can feel tears soaking into my shoulder. Next comes an older looking man whose hair is greying and falling out, he hugs. I feel safe and loved already. Then next I get picked up and hugged the literally passed like a baby between my huge brother, each giving a bone crushing hug and whispering welcome home..

“ Boys go help you sister get her bags” She smiles when she says the word sister.
“ so lil’sis which of these are yours” the eldest Eric asks
“Well I have 7 and half bag coming, 6 big yellow, orange and blue bags, a bauer hockey bad and a stick bag” I say quietly.
“ Are you nervous about us” asks Jared behind me
“yeah, I kind of am, I was an only child who didn’t have the best relationship with her parents. I was miserable at home. Now you guys all seam so happy to see me, I’m not used to it”.
I turned around and all my brothers where looking at me then Marc said “Becca we have missed you for 15 year we are so so so happy to have you home, please don’t doubt us.”
“Thank you I whispered”
Eric sensed the quiet needed to be breached and suddenly exclaimed “is that your bag?
It was and soon after we had all my stuff and was on the way to the car park to head to what would be home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya, sorry for the break in updates, I'm in school and a ton of work is raining down on me. For the next update i need to know what Rebecca's real name should be, I'm stuck between Elorie of Mason/ Maison. I'm really stuck between those two names. Please comment and let me know

-Em <3