Status: How much I write depends on how much feedback

One Last Caress

Necrophiliac

Frank laughed to himself as he twisted the knife deeper in the soon to be corpse beneath him, his growing laughter drowning out the screams of the nameless man. When he finally bled out Frank finished inside of him before pulling out and carelessly shoving the corpse to the floor and removing the blood soaked sheets tossing them in the fireplace igniting them at once. He preferred to be careful even though he'd not been close to getting caught before. He hummed quietly as dragged the body out of his house into the trunk of his waiting car before driving it to the abandoned bridge and throwing it over. He looked around at the desolate area and sat on the hood of his car lighting a cigarette. He couldn't help but laugh once more as he thought of the dead mans frightened expression when he first revealed the knife. He knew his latest victim wouldn't be missed, none of them were, he went for the lowlifes, the drunks and druggies that nobody would think twice about searching for. He stubbed out his cigarette before getting back into his car and driving home. Once he'd cleaned the remaining blood from the floor he hopped in the shower. After he was cleaned of the nights activities he went to his bedroom, he never let anyone in there he had his 'fun' in the guest room he didn't want the scum he killed off getting blood on his good sheets or carpet. It's not like he killed people just to do it, it was the only way he could be satisfied, the screams, the pain, the blood and the sight of the life leaving his victims eyes was the only way he could get off. The killing was just a bonus. He enjoyed the feeling of plunging the knife deep in his victims, slicing the skin , dragging a blade across their throats and watching the blood spray out as they gasped and struggled to breathe. He had to shake these thoughts from his head when he felt his blood rush south. He snuggled deeper into bed and fell asleep planning for his next victim, he liked to mix things up and he was thinking tonight he would try something new, something to make the pain-and his pleasure last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really he's only a slight necrophiliac, that helps right?
I got inspired to write this in stats today and I have more written I just wanted this to introduce Frank a little bit, but if you're interested please give me feedback and I'll update.
Comment, subscribe, recommend please.