Status: How much I write depends on how much feedback

One Last Caress

I'm not insane

That night frank looked in the mirror and smirked, he looked good, dressed to kill you could say. He grabbed his keys and left heading in a different direction from the night before, if he wasn't careful he would become a familiar face and if anyone did look for the poor guys he attracted he didn't want to be a familiar face. He headed for the bar getting a drink before spotting a man sitting at the end of the bar with quite a few empty glasses in front of him already. He smirked to himself before taking a seat next to him " can I get you another drink?" the stranger looked up and Frank sucked in a breath, he could tell he was attractive from the side but his face was breathtaking. His hazels eyes with flecks of bright green in them were beautiful despite looking worn and sad, his facial features were sharp and slightly feminine and together they were beautiful topped off by his messy raven hair. Frank caught his breath and noticed the stranger eyeing him strangely, he must have zoned out staring at him. He snapped out of it tying to regain his composure, "jack and coke?" Frank bought them both the drink and turned to face him not wanting to look away from him another moment, he stuck his hand out to introduce himself, "I'm Frank, what's your name gorgeous?" Shit. Shit. Shit. Frank had a quick moment of panic, he never gave away his real name, not that it would matter once they were dead, he just liked to keep it impersonal. The raven haired stranger flashed a quick smile ignoring his mild panic before taking his hand "Gerard." Once he felt the smooth hand in his the panicked thoughts left his mind. They spent what felt like hours getting drunk and talking about everything from movies to music to art, no topic left uncovered. Frank couldn't believe what was happening, he never spent time talking to his prey, he just got enough alcohol in their system to get them to come back to his place. While being in shock at his own actions he couldn't and didn't want to stop them, but he had to do something. 'Why don't we get out of here we can go back to my place and have a little fun," Frank held back a smirk as he thought he'd be the only one having fun that night. "I don't go home with strangers Frankie, people get killed like that you know" he chuckled as he finished his last drink before standing. 'I'll see you around yeah?" Gerard din't wait for an answer as he gathered his jacket and left quickly without another word. No number, no anything left to show he was once there. Perhaps Frank had imagined the encounter? He never took so much notice in someones looks, or had a conversation, or even asked if they wanted to accompany him to his place, he typically just dragged them along. That had to be it, he had imagined Gerard and spent the night babbling to himself over drinks. But that couldn't be it either, he wasn't fucking crazy. He refused to believe that. The last person to call him crazy ended up ripped open clean down the middle with their organs rearranged. He absolutely wasn't crazy, sure he had a few kinks that most would find extreme, but that didn't make him crazy. If there was one thing he was sure of it was that Frank Iero was completely fucking sane. Growing angrier as his thoughts continued he smashed the glass he was holding and lost himself in the crowded bar. Who the fuck was Gerard to reject him, he felt himself getting turned on just picturing those think pink lips shaped in horror as he cried out in pain slowly bleeding out beneath him. Soon enough he had his latest victim clinging to him and he was leading him out of the bar and back to his place. Once there he shoved him roughly towards the guestroom and hastily rid him of his clothes "get on all fours, now." he demanded clearly not in the mood for protest. The unknowing victim hastily got in potion screaming as Frank entered him rough with no warning. Giving him no time to adjust Frank was soon moving at an inhumane and abnormal pace completely uncaring of how badly he was hurting the other man, it's not like he would have to live through the pain long anyway. Frank could feel himself getting near his end as the screams of the man beneath him grew louder and he felt blood. He quickly drew his favorite knife from the bed, grabbing a fistful of the mans hair and ripping his head back forcefully. The man cried out choking on his sobs. Frank gave him a cold look "you disgust me." before the stranger had a chance to reply Frank plunged the knife in his throat dragging it across his neck moaning as the blood spurted out. Reaching his climax soon after he began his routine of cleaning up and disposing of the body, a routine all too familiar to him. After he was finished he collapsed in bed laying awake unable to sleep due to thoughts of Gerard clogging his brain; how it would feel to be inside him, to watch him feel indescribable amounts of pain, to slowly drag the blade across his skin before plunging it in his pale flesh. These thoughts didn't bother Frank, it was the part of him that thought about keeping him alive that chilled him to the core.
♠ ♠ ♠
..........I'm not insane ??
Title credit: Almost easy by a7x

Comment, subscribe, recommend, all that good stuff.