Status: It probably won't be updated much.

Blood Thirsty

The Faeries

Fey. Faeries. Pixies. You mortals have many names for us. When mentioned, you all probably think of sweet, innocent, giggling little things with wings, flower crowns and such. But that's not who we are. We're much darker than that. We are the cause for the early deaths of your loved ones. We are to blame when a young child is betrayed by the one they trusted most. We are the reason deprived, bloodthirsty people go out on the hunt for innocent victims to quench their thirst. We feast upon your greif, your sadness, and your anger.
But there are some who break off from our families to attempt to create something better. We feed not on your unhappiness, but on your joy. We try to enrich your life, not just to keep from dying of hunger, but to get others to join our cause. One day, we will perfect our world.
But for now, I should probably just introduce myself. I am Maerwynn. My family is of the shadows, we are of the darkest fey. My family brings nightmares, illness, and death. To counteract that, I bring pleasure filled dreams, ointments in your creams and herbal remedies in your food, and the ability to move on after one who is close to you has died.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just now typed this up, no rough draft or anything, so it probably sucks really bad. Comments could help, though...