Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Isles And Glaciers - Clush (The Hearts Of Lonely People)

!Robert and Tony invited me to sit in the chair, on my side so they had clear access to my side.

"Black and white, right?" I nodded and watched as he sat next to the table and began to prep the needled. Tony told me to take my shirt off and then lean back. I was wearing just a bandeau, no bra, but having no issues since my breasts were really small, being size 32-B. Tony sat at my head and Jaime sat on my side, opposite of Robert. Robert placed the stencil onto my side.

"You can't move okay? And we're going to get it all done today since we are on the road trip." Tony reminded me. He grabbed onto my hand though and told me if I needed to I could squeeze it. I smiled in my mind, because I realized he could see through my tough exterior. Or at least, I thought I had my tough exterior up. When Robert began to trace the tattoo, I realized what he meant. The only way to describe it, would be to say it felt like getting a cat scratch on a sun burn. Half way through, Tony asked me how I was doing, if I wanted to stop. Jaime had given me his phone, so I could play games on it, to get my mind off of the needles being pushed into my skin, but it had died a while ago.

"Do you need anything? Sugar?" Jaime asked. You could really tell he was bored and itching to do something. He was the type of person to not be able to sit still.

"Actually an Oreo McFlurry sounds pretty great right now." He flew so fast out of his chair, I swear you could see the dust trail he left behind him.

"You a natural at this GG."

Jaime still hadn't gotten back yet by the time we were done. But as I looked in the mirror at my side, I quickly fell in love with the new ink adorning my once flawless skin, he walked in, without the frozen treat.

"That looks sick!" He exclaimed after he came strolling in.

"You think?" Feeling a little self-conscious with my shirt off.

"Mike will love it!" Jaime said, giving me a knowing smile. He somehow always knew what was going on in my mind. I was about what Mike would think about my new skin.

"Do you want me to wrap it or are you okay with Rob doing it?" Tony questioned me. I was happy that they were concerned about how comfortable I was with everyone.

"I'm okay with Rob doing it. Thank you Tortue." I was consciously aware of my bandaged wrapped wrist, but hadn't questioned it during the time he took to draw permanently on my pale skin. After the ink was covered up, I slipped on the Alesena tank top and then the giant hoodie that still managed to smell like Micheal.

"So since this is your first tattoo, I've decided that it will be free of charge." Robert announced. My eyes widened in shock, as I began to shake my head in protest.

"That's not necessary man." Tony told him, pulling out his wallet.

"It's cool! Plus she looks like she could've used this sess. And you my frined, have plenty of ink to offset the cost." He lowered his voice, thinking I couldn't hear him. Jaime slipped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him and kissing my forehead in comfort. I frowned not thinking my level of upset-ness was noticeable.

"Thank you Rob. This means so much to me, really!" He nodded in my direction, allowing a small smile to cross his features for a split second before continuing his tough fixture.

As we walked out of the building, Tony told me, "Your Ositio is not going to be happy with me Chica." I giggled up at him.

"No Bueno?"

"No Bueno." He repeated, a smile glued to his face. Tony walked on my left side as Jaime walked on my right, both having their arms around me. Tony had his arm wrapped around my waist, but his hand was pushed into my right front picket so as to bot bother my newly, somewhat irritated skin. Jaime's arm was around my shoulder. On the way to the car he talked animatedly about what happened when he tried and failed to get me my McFlurry. Apparently some fans had recognized him and he got mobbed. Looking up at him as he spoke, I noticed him grin as he remembered the fond moment, his dimples showing exceptionally well. I noticed that about the boys. Their fans were their everything and the fans held a special place in their hearts. When we got back to the Xterra, Tony climbed into the drivers seat and Jaime climbed into the back with me.

"Time to change your bandage." He explained. He handed me a water bottle and a pain pill. By the time we pulled onto the freeway, I could no longer feel the dull ache in my side.

"You can start now." I whispered to Jaime. He nodded and began to unwrap the ace bandage from around my left arm. I chose to look out the window, wanting to forget about that night. I winced a little when I felt my skin being pulled, but not feeling much pain.

"It's healing nicely, you've just been using it too much lately. It bled a little bit." He informed me. I nodded, still not looking at it.

"Will it scar?" I questioned, timidness ringing clear through my voice.

"Most likely." He continued, "but you know, just because you have a scar doesn't mean your weak." He finished wrapping it back up.

" I kissed the scars on her skin. I still think your beautiful and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend. " Jaime sang, smiling brightly.

"I know cricket." He sat back against the door, pulling my pillow onto his lap.

"C'mere." I got comfortable, laying my head in his lap. He immediately began twisting my hair.

"Tortue." I said to the boy driving. My eyelids drooping slightly.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Mikey misses me?"

"Do you miss him?" Jaime cut in. Of course I missed him. I couldn't pin point why I did but I honestly did.

"Speak up baby girl. I can't read your mind." Tony said. He was trying to get me to be more open with them. Trying to get me to be more outspoken.

"I miss him." I stated, nervously playing with the hole in Jaime's jean-clad knees. I yawned slowly, rubbing my head in the pillow.

"Then trust me, he misses you too." Tony reassured me. My phone vibrated in my pocket, so I took it out and looked at the screen. The light was bright and hurt my eyes. But not as much as the words themselves. I fell asleep quickly after that, falling against Jaime, falling into a nightmare filled state.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look at this picture!!!

Sorry that this took me so long guys....I've had an eventful week. Work, homework, work, homework, ice cream, oh ya and THE SPRING FEVER TOUR!!!!!!! OHMYGOD! IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!