Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

You Me At Six - Stay With Me

3rd Person:

Jaime looked down at the sleeping girl on his lap. He noticed the phone in her hand, thinking it was his, he picked it up and looking at the screen. He was shocked at what he saw. You'll never escape from me." The text spelled out. Tony continually looked through the rear-view mirror. He was looking back and forth, to his best friend and his other best friends girl. She was fidgeting in her sleep. He was worried about her. They both were. It couldn't be easy on the poor girl, everything she's been through.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Normal POV:

"You'll never escape from me." echoed throughout the darkness. Faintly a gray figure approached me, a hood covering his head.

"You are worth nothing!" He emphasized. Whimpering, I tried backing away from him.

"You will never save anyone, much less yourself." I backed into the corner of the room I suddenly found myself in.

"Your ugly, your fat. Your hair is stringy. No one will ever love you." I whimpered loudly again before I startled awake. Jaime's face was hovering over mine, as his voice came into my eardrums.

"Are you okay?" He kept repeating. I was frightened from the dream and immediately began to push myself away from him. My heart was pounding in my chest. I'm sure the look on my face was scaring Jaime as he continued to try and calm me down. It wasn't working. Every time he scooted himself closer to me, it frightened me even more, causing me to push against the door more.

"Hey, it was just a dream." The dream kept flashing in my mind, the words constantly flowing in and out. The skin at the back of my neck tingled, causing the little hairs to stand up. They didn't like me. Why would they? My father was right. I am ugly. I'm not wanted. What good did I bring to people around me? I am nothing but a waste of space.

"Call Mike, I'm going to pulling over." I heard tony say. But I didn't want that. I didn't want to disappoint him again. Jaime explained what was happening and then I felt the cold phone press against my ear. I whimpered, trying to push myself away from him again. He backed away from me, with his arms raised high, in a sign of defeat. It was silent for a few seconds, those seconds left me enough time to guilt myself.

"How are you doing Beautiful." His voice flowing through the tiny speaker. His voice was deep and it chimed lightly. I didn't answer him, thinking it was better for me.

"Listen to me okay?" He pause, " Don't you dare close of to me now. I've worked to hard to get you away from him. He keeps coming into our lives and destroying everything I've earned from you. And that's not okay. Whatever he has ever said to you in a negative way, isn't true. You are beautiful. Talk to me Baby Girl. Are you going to close yourself away from me?" Shaking my head, I looked down at my lap.

"Use your words Gorgeous." Jaime whispered. I looked down at my hands, noticing they were shaking.

"No." I whispered.

"Good." I could almost hear the smile in his voice."

"Only two more days. Do me a favor?"

"Okay."

"Lay your head back down on Jaime's lap." Surprised, my eyes shot up to Jaime. He is looking back at me curiosity. The thoughts came back to my mind.

"I can't," My voice came out as a whimper.

"Why not?" He asks back, his tone soft. I hesitate before answering.

"What if I go back to sleep and he comes back? What if I push them away from me? I don't want to lose them Mikey."

"Oh Angel. I can't promise you that if you go to sleep, you won't have a nightmare again. But I can promise you that, the boys who are in that car with you, care about you. And they can comfort you, and tell you that it was just a dream. You'll never lose them, you've got them hooked."

"You promise?" I question.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." He answered seriously. To seriously in fact, something you would never imagine him to say, which caused me to let out a giggle.

"You shouldn't say that."

"Oh really? What should I say then?" He asked playfully.

"Cross my heart and hope to live?"

"Noooo." He laughed.

"Then you figure it out mister." The car started moving again.

"How 'bout I say, I could never break a promise to you."

"You promise," I whispered.

"I promise Angela." He said, his voice held strong.

"Are you ready?" Taking in a shaky breath, I glanced at Jaime, who was staring out the window. His right arm was on the door and his left arm was resting on the back of our seat. The pillow was still on his lap. I could tell he was sending me an invitation, without scaring me. I saw him as a protector again, with his bulky arms and chiseled chest.

"I'm ready."

"go ahead then," He said teasingly. I wanted to get his attention before I suddenly placed my head on his lap, so I lightly touched his wrist. He jumped slightly, looking over at me.

"Can I?" I asked, pointing down at the pillow. He smiled widely, and nodded his head vigorously.

"Good girl." Mike said through the phone. I laid down along the backseat, and when I was settled, Jaime pushed his hand into my hair.

"Jaime has been sending me videos of you."

"Yeah. Every once in a while I see him sneaking it."

"I'm happy I get to see you. Even if it's through mostly candids. I miss you but not as much."

"Can you just talk to me? I kind of miss your voice."

"What do you want me to talk about?" He questioned.

"Anything. What have you been doing lately?"

"I've finished my room, remember when we painted it? Well, I finished hanging up the records on the walls. Everything's ready for the new family. The moving trucks were on their way to San Diego three days ago. Like you, they left that day. When I see you at the airport, Angel, I'm never gunna let you go. I want you in my arms again, Baby Girl. I want to gold you so tight to me that you'll tell me you can't breath. But I can wait. Just two more days and then when you go on tour with us, it'll be hard when you go with the Siren boys and I go with the guys, but if we can do this, we can do anything, You must understand Angel, I really like you. Quiero hacerte mía para siempre. Do you understand?"

"I think so." I was getting tired again, his voice, and his mindless chatter, lulling me into a sleep.

"You sleeping?"

"No." I mumbled.

"You close?"

"mmmmm."

"I remember the nights we spent under city lights
This feelings got the best of me
We were floating along to the sounds of a dead end town
but now that's just a memory." His deep voice startled me, him singing startled me because he told me all he did was rap. Before I fell asleep his speech finally caught up with me. He liked me. At least that's what I thought he described. He wanted me like that. I wanted that with him. I wanted him to hold me and freely kiss me, and hold my hand in public. With all that I've read about relationships in my books, it was almost exactly like how we act with each other now. Before I fell asleep completely, I heard myself whisper it back yo him.

"I like you too, Micheal."