Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Toni Basil - Mickey

"Oh Mickey
You're so fine
You're so fine
You blow my mind
Hey Mickey! Hey! Hey!
Hey Mickey! Hey! Hey! " We all shouted, sang to the song playing on the radio. We were all hyped and ready to finally be out of the car. It was a two day, nonstop drive to the airport, save for bathroom breaks. We were currently finding a parking space in the crowded lot. I was sitting in the passenger seat and Tony was driving again as Jaime was bouncing up and down in the backseat.

"Hey, Mickey!
You've been around all night
And that's a little long
You think you've got it right
And I think you got it wrong
But can't you say goodnight
So you can take me home Mickey "

"There!" I say loudly, pointing to an open spot that was hidden between two giant Escalades. We were running late due to Jaime's small bladder, so the Fuentes boy's plane had landed just minutes before.

"What terminal?" I ask, my hand on the door handle, ready to escape/

"12B. From Boston, But-" Before Tony could finish his sentence I was out of the car and racing to the airport entrance. Rushing to the right side, and making sure it was the right direction for terminal B, I began searching the crowd for Mike or Vic. My stomach was filled with butterfly's as I anticipated seeing him. I was looking the the crowded airport, when my name was called. I turned in that direction and my breath caught in my throat. The people had seemingly left at once, creating a pathway in which I could see Mike clearly. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a camo muscle tee. His hair was straightened and a Glamour Kills snap back was resting on his head. I giggled to myself realizing that we were wearing basically the same thing except I had camo shorts and a baseball t-shirt on and instead of a hat, I was wearing one of his beanies.

"Angel!" He yelled again. I felt my body physically sigh, at the sound of his voice. Realization hit me as I began to sprint my way over to him. He dropped his backpack to the ground before I ran full speed into him. All at once I was hit with his warmth and his scent. I let out a sigh of relief as he wrapped his arms around my thighs as I scrambled to climb up his tall, lanky body.

"Angel," He breathed out, pushing his head into my neck. I locked my ankles behind his back, while laughing and crying at the same time. I closed my eyes tightly, twisting me fingers into his hair and knocking off his hat. I pushed my nose into the crook of his neck, where his head met his shoulders. I breathed in his musky smell, ignoring the slight smell of nicotine.

"Angela. Look at me baby." I did as he asked, staring him directly in the eyes. He smiled, kissing my cheek, my forehead, my nose.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi baby girl." He set me on my feet, slipping his hand in mine, his fingers twisting with my own. I took his backpack from him and tossed it on my shoulders so he could freely grab one of his suit cases.

"Hi Victor," I waved at him as we got closer.

"Hola, Angel," He continued, "I see you've found your Ositio."

"Yo también te extrañé Victor," I replied back, grinning.

"Ahhh. I see you've been practicing your Spanish!"

"Yeah! Jaime and Tony helped!" We were all standing in a circle, surrounding the suitcases. It was good to have my boys back together again. I was comfortable around them. And I was slowly becoming myself again. I mean I will always be passive aggressive but these boys got me to interact with them. I looked up at Mike, smiling slightly when I saw he was smiling at his little family. He was engrossed in the conversation at hand, but he still managed to rub his thumb across the webbing connecting my forefinger and thumb. The sensation sent tingles up my hand whenever I concentrated on it. He grinned down at me, his brown eyes sparkling before his kissed my forehead and then faced his brothers again.

"Can we get something to eat before getting in the car? I really don't want to be sitting again." Jaime asked. I giggled at his statement, leaning my head on Micheal's forearm.

"Bro, we would still be sitting if we got food." Tony corrected. Jaime stuck his tongue out at Tony. I laughed louder, snorting quiet loudly, causing all the guys to turn and stare at me with wide eyes. I quickly covered my mouth trying to hold in my laugh.

"What was that?!" Jaime exclaimed, breaking out into laughter, quickly being joined by Vic and Tony. I could tell Mike was trying not to laugh and he was successful for a couple of seconds before he too busted into hysterical laughter. I hid myself into Mike's back, not wanting them to see me laughing at myself. I was laughing so hard, it was silent.

"Angela." I heard Mike say.

"Ah, no Angela we didn't mean to make you cry!" I heard Vic say. That caused me to laugh harder, and I wrapped my arm around Mike's waist to try and stay standing up, since my knees were literally weak. Micheal sobered up a lot, squeezing my hand which was folded awkwardly into the middle of his back, so it looked like he was being arrested. He softly tugged on our still connected hands, trying to get me to move in front of him. I was still laughing, my head bowed and my shoulders shaking, so I was still pretty weak. That meant I was easily led to his will. Mike's hand was still in mine, so the hands that grabbed my cheeks weren't his. I found myself staring into Jaime's deep brown eyes.

"She's laughing guys!" He exclaimed breaking out into a giggle fit. They all started laughing again and I quickly sobered up, realizing they were laughing at me. I pouted my lower lip, and let go of Mike's hand to cross them over my chest.

"C'mon Baby! It was funny." Mike said pulling me into him. I kept my arms crossed over my chest and my lip out even though I knew I had already forgiven him, when his eyes landed on my skin. It was like an automatic thing.

"we'll buy you ice cream!" Jaime shouted, throwing his arms around me and Mike. I was squished into both of their bodies, and I let out a grunt. Vic threw his arms around all of us and soon it became a group hug. I was laughing loudly at the boys, and they were laughing back with me. When they let go of me, I was smiling and had my hands wrapped around Mike's thick, colorful arm. My left shoulder was pressed against the middle of his chest. My newly tatted shim was pressed firmly against him, causing me to wince. I prayed he wouldn't notice, not wanting Tony to get in trouble so soon after their reunion and knowing Mike, he would make a big deal. He squeezed my shoulder and beckoned me to look at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
clothes

Shout out to my new commenter! @Fridaysbloom

Keep dreaming loveys!!!