Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Sleeping With Sirens - Low

"Yeah.' I slipped on my shirt, after he handed it to me, my eyes shifting to the three boys watching us innocently.

"Say sorry to them," I told Mike, nodding my head in their direction. He stood up hanging his head, but keeping his hand in mine.

"I'm sorry I overreacted you guys."

"Nah man. We figured it would happen." Tony answered, holding his hand out. They man hugged and then Mike did the same with Jaime. Vic started laughing randomly, causing the rest of the group to look at him weirdly.

"Why are you laughing loco?" Jaime asked teasingly.

"Mike." He answered, almost out of breath, still laughing.

"Yeeeees?" We encouraged.

"Mike is so wrapped ar-around Angela's fin-finger." He finally got out, causing me to smile and rest my head on his muscular arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you ready?" Mike asked me. I turned my head to my right, out of the window. I thought about it as I watched the scenery pass by along the stretch of freeway. I sat in the passenger seat of his black hard top Jeep. Two suitcases and 3 boxes filled with my personal belongings and things I could not bare to leave behind, sat in the trunk of the car. The more I thought about, the more my regrets were left behind, flowing behind us, as invisible sentences floating on top of the wind.

"I've been ready for a long time." I whisper, looking back at the man who helped me escape the life I was leaving behind. Nothing was left for me there. Not anymore. He smiled down at me, wrapping his fingers through mine, before looking back at the road ahead of us. The sunset turning the sky a dark orange, and the roads becoming barely visible.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The house was beautiful, huge but beautiful. Mike told me that the first two years of the house was paid off because the record company paid for them to come out here. The house itself looked almost like a cottage, but it was definitely bigger than a normal cottage would be. When we pulled into the driveway, there was two different directions you could go, either taking the path that led to the house and the path that led to the garage nestled in a little cover area beside the house. The two story house had three bay windows on the second floor and two windows on the first floor. On the porch sat a swing that faced the now setting sun. There was a beautiful garden underneath the porch with roses and morning glory's and other assortment of flowers.

The other truck pulled in behind us. The boys stepped out and joined us as we gawked at the house. Mike's hand found mine after a couple of brushed against mine. his rough, sun-kissed hand wrapping itself around my much smaller, and paler hand. After about three minutes of standing there, we heard an engine enter the driveway. The moving trucks had finally arrived.

"Angel. Open the house up okay?" Vic asked tossing me a set of keys. I smiled at him, before turning around, kissing Michael's cheek and then fluttering across the front lawn. When I turned the lock, and stepped in, I was hit with a blast of cool air. The front door led to a little square room, that looked like it could be used as a shoe room. The only other exit was the double french doors that looked to be white washed. I opened the doors and made sure they would stay open for the movers and the boys. The room opened up to the living room which was huge in my opinion. There was a built in entertainment center on the left wall which also had a staircase on it. The wall directly parallel to me was empty except for the two windows. There was a swinging door, probably leading to the kitchen. Hooking the keys to my belt loop, using the clip Vic had on it. Turning on my heals, I headed back outside to help my boys. I saw them talking to the moving boys, who were emptying our junk onto the lawn.

"Yeah. We have to be back onto the road by 10. Another order came in." One of the heavy, muscular looking men. I looked over and noticed Jaime lounging on the cream colored couch. He beckoned me over with his fingers, smiling creepily at me. I giggled at his antics and then crossed the yard to sit on the couch next to him.

"Mike, Vic, and Tony want to help them move in. I said I would watch you." He grinned at me, like he knew, I knew he just wanted to be lazy.

"Why would I need watching, they're five feet away from me."

"Because your a trouble maker." He told me, winking. I laughed, leaning back into the arm of the creamy couch.

"How did you do it, Princess?" Jaime inquired after a few minutes of silence. I was laying on my side, watching Micheal as he picked up box after box. He had a strong form, his lean appendages flexing with each heavy weight. He constantly looked back at me and when our eyes met, I would blush and look away from me.

"How'd I do what?" My attention turning to him. He was sitting up normally, his arms thrown around the back of the couch and his legs spread in the way only a man could.

"I've never seen Mike like this."

"Like what?" He tilted his head to the side, like he was thinking.

"Like he's afraid you'll disappear on him if he doesn't look back and keep an eye on you." His words had me at a loss. I didn't know how to answer him. Luckily I didn't have to either, because Vic and Mike came over to the couch. Tony was waving off the moving trucks. "We're going to bring in the heavy stuff now." Vic told us, holding out his hand for Jaime. Mike knelt next to the couch, where my head was resting.

"We get the biggest room, with a bathroom connected because your a girl. That's what the boys decided." He shrugged it off. I smiled at that. Michael knew I wasn't like all the other girls. I didn't need a big room or tons of closet space. But I would tale what they would offer though, because they were kind enough to give it to me.

"We'll use my bed and furniture, because you don't have your stuff. My bed is broken apart so the only heavy items are the couches, the dining room dressers, bookshelves and a couple of desks." I nodded at him and got up to help them. Immediately Vic pounced on me, his smallish body covering my own. He was the shortest out of all the boys, but the same height ad me. He pinned my hips down by sitting on me. He was smiling down at me as I stared at him in confusion. His hair fell into his face and he kept blowing it out.

"I've always had this fantasy." He stated. My mind quickly went to the gutter and I blushed furiously, looking away from his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry guys! I have been away for awhile. I just have been having some trouble lately, honestly, it feels like I've lost myself. And I've been trying to get it back!

Here's another update! I love you guys, silent and everything.

This man has honestly been my life line at the moment.

Love you guys!

Peacskies