Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Final Dedication - Asking Alexandria

"Grocery shopping." I stated. Not soon after, all my boys found their way into the kitchen, taking up chairs along the table. I felt hands at my waist and looked up from my list, seeing Mike motioning for me to get up. Confusion swept through my limbs. When I did as he said and found him sitting in my chair.

"What?" I questioned. He repeated my question, looking up at me innocently.

"You just stoke my seat you butt." I exclaimed.

"Now now, there's no need for that fucking language," Jaime said, grinning at me widely. My jaw fell to the floor as I witnessed this hypocrisy in front of me.

"There are other chairs you know." Mike smiled at me, like there was everything wrong with this moment.

"That was my chair," I pouted towards my feet. My plan was forming in my head. I twisted my fingers together, and acted like I was really sad.

"You can have my chair cutie!" Jaime exclaimed. I shook my head stubbornly, shuffling a little for effect. I heard Mike sigh from my left and then a chair scrape back.

"C'mere Angel. We can share." I smiled to myself. Score one for me. I let him pull me into he chair and then into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my stomach tightly, lining up his legs with mine. Feeling as if I was about to burst into laughter, I covered my mouth with my hands. My obnoxious laughter filled the air and I doubled over in slight pain. Vic joined me as the others looked at me like I was crazy. I probably was.

"Why are laughing Princess?" Jaime asked. I felt mike's finger dig into my side as he tried to get me to stay on his lap.

"I can't believe that worked!" I answered after I had calmed down some.

"Can't believe what worked?"

"Dude! Y'all are wrapped around her finger!" Tony chimed out.

"Says the one that let her get a tattoo," Mike retorted. I smiled at their bickering, swinging my legs happily back and forth.

"Yeah!" Jaime shouted, his spiked hair staying true to magic hold as he nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Your one to talk. From what I heard, you were egging her on and encouraging Tony," Vic said, "you are all weak."

"Just wait. One of these days she'll want somehow g and you will fall victim to those gorgeous baby blues.," Jaime announced, making me scoff. They all turned and looked at me, besides Mike who was, of course, under me. His hand had made its way under my baseball shirt, where he was running my tagged side softly.

"You guys make me out to be a gold digger."

"No," Tony replied.

"Your just an adorable little girl with mesmerizing eyes," Jaime said.

"And you just happen to have a group of sexicans tied around your fingers and honestly you should be proud of yourself." Vic told me. I smiled at each of the guys, saving Michael for last. Each of their auras wrapping protectively around my body.

"Ate we going grocery shopping tonight? We should, I guess the guys want to throw a 'welcome to the neighborhood' party before we leave for tour again." Mike questioned. My heart sped up as the news passed into my ear.

"I thought you weren't touring until 6 months into the year." Mike looked everywhere but my eyes when I looked back at him. His fingers left my side, and they immediately began tapping a nervous beat on the table.

"That's what you said right?" I questioned, turning to face the other boys, who were also not facing me. I unhooked Mikes arm arms from my waist and slid off his lap.

"You guys gave me 6 months to get adjusted. 6 months to escape rom the trap I was caught in. I'm not going to be able to get comfortable with everyone as fast as I have." I whispered, backing into the door to the kitchen. They still weren't looking at me.

"We figured you would be okay by then. It's a short tour. Pierce, Sirens, and A Day To Remember." My heart pounded erratically in my chest at the thought of everybody talking to me, looking at me, asking me. My breath grew ragged at the possibilities.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that," I whispered before turning and fleeing from the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
More updates tonight!

Many thanks to my new commenters:

@INKEDA7X
@EscapedFate
@emd98

Much love to my silent readers.
Enjoy!