Status: Active

Somewhere in Neverland

Radioactive

I smirked as she lay there, satisfied that I had finally done it; I had her in my possession. She was mine.
I kicked her lightly, chuckling softly as her breathing became heavier.

I knew I scared her, and the thought comforted me. Months ago, I would have never done anything like this. Then, a few months ago, I was a different man. Band mates, family members that loved me, a girlfriend whom adored me.

None of it mattered anymore because of a night, quite close to one like this. My captor stole my humanity; whoever I was died along with it. I knew the man's name, just as I knew his motives. He wasn't going to stop at me.

He wanted to find others like me--like her. He was going to take her from me, and that just wouldn't do. I had my eye on her since I completed the change. He wanted her because I did. I'm protecting her.

She stirred, moaning softly, tugging at the silver handcuffs around her wrists. I brushed her hair back, trailing my hand to her jaw, down the crook of her neck.

Her pulse jumped underneath my touch, and my throat tightened with a burning sensation.

"Sh, Gracie. You wouldn't want me to do something I'd regret, do you?"

Her body shook slightly, her pulse jumping by the second. I growled, standing quickly, glaring out of the tinted window.
He would pay. And he would pay soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm sorry for not updating sooner. And now you've got a short update, but depending on the response this chapter gets, I'll give you a long one tomorrow :)
Thoughts on what happened to Alex?