‹ Prequel: Louder Than Words
Status: This some kind of madness is starting to evolve...

Silent Restraint

Last season on Louder than Words:

Bayleigh left Sam as the hunter community tipped over the brink of a war. She found herself thrust into a mundane life with Syd Dawson and his little sister Aaliyah. But it didn't take long for the life to catch back up with her when Ally starts dating Xavier, a nest-less vampire. With his solemn swear that he's clean now, Bayleigh leaves Syd weapons against Xavier and leaves. She is then rushed to Baltimore, Maryland, where she meets up with Evagoras, a vampire from her past, and a bit more about Bayleigh is revealed. Turns out that she is something called a Valens, and that she has a twin sister, Perenna.

Meanwhile, while Sam is trying to recover from his loss, Garth and a rather rude Scottish hunter named Gerard Sinclaire have called hunters from all over the world into action against a vampiric threat. Sam and Dean join up with the Vasco kids, Reagan, Foster, and Hayden, to combat this new threat. Of course Dean jumps into bed with Reagan first thing, and Sam leaves as soon as he can. He takes the Impala, leaving his brother in the hands of the Vascos to watch over their two vampire hostages, and travels across the country, following his gut for reasons unknown to him. And then he runs into Perenna- again, no less- and things got a teensy bit interesting.

In the meantime, Hayden is getting a bit too close to one of the vampires, and it's confusing him and making him question just about everything.

Oh, what's a hunter to do?

----

This Season on Silent Restraint:

Sam is gone. A decision has been reached about the vampire hostages and Hayden is going with one of them. Amare is back where she never thought she'd be again, with people she had hoped to avoid for the rest of her life. Evagoras must hunt down a friend of Amare's, meanwhile hoping that she's okay and dodging members of his own kind who are out to kill him. Cas may or may not make an appearance. And worst of all, Dean doesn't know who the fuck is sleeping in his Impala.

Image