‹ Prequel: Louder Than Words
Status: This some kind of madness is starting to evolve...

Silent Restraint

Episode 1: Sweet Dreams

Sam looked up at the dull grey ceiling. There were no windows in his cell. And nothing to look at except what could be a blood stain splattered against one wall and pooled down below it. Sam sat up, stretching. He moved to stand, preparing to pace. But he heard the locks begin to tumble and he immediately laid back down; he was supposed to be drugged. He heard people talking as the door opened. Someone walked in and he knew immediately it was Bayleigh. He opened his eyes and looked at her when the door closed. She was crying. He sat up. He was so happy to see her and surprised that she was crying that he didn't even bother to control the expression on his face. Especially not when she started talking.

"I'm so sorry, Sam- I didn't... It- I'm so sorry. This was never supposed to happen. I'm so sorry... You fucking bastard I told you not to follow me and you did. Oh, shit, Sam this was never suppose to happen. I'm so sorry. Fuck, Sam." And she went on. Sam slowly stood up from the cot, springs creaking underneath him.

Her talking slowed when he started walking the short distance between them, and stopped when he carefully wrapped her in a hug. She hugged him back, sobbing into his shoulder, he hands bunching up the shirt covering his chest. He inhaled her scent, her essence, relishing it. Drowning in it.

And then she was pushing away from him. There was the sound of a shower turning of, the squeak of a facet and the halting of water flow against porcelain, and then a few seconds later the sound of a door opening. There was a rush of hot steam on his face-

And Sam woke up

<><><><><>

"Oh, good, you're awake," Dean said.

"What?" Sam looked around, confused.

"Kevin called. He's got something for us. Something about the tablet. We got to go to the houseboat."

Sam furrowed his brows, confused. "Kevin called? I was just in a..." He shook his head. "Crap. Dude, you wouldn't believe... I had the weirdest dream..."

Dean looked at him and smiled crookedly, shaking water out of his neatly trimmed hair. "Clowns or midgets?"

Sam laughed lightly and shook his head. "Bayleigh Thomas."

"Bayleigh who?"

"Thomas."

"Never heard of her." He paused. "Did we do a case for her or something?"

"No, she's a hunter. She knew Bobby. How do you not remember?"

Dean frowned. "Maybe you met her when you were, uhm, lacking." He waved a hand around his chest area.

"No, after I got my soul back. We hunted with her for a while."

His brother shrugged. "Yea, I don't know who you're talking about." He pulled a shirt on, his face thoughtful. He smiled at his brother and wiggled his eyebrows before saying, "Was she hot?"
The End

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally out, guys. What did you think? Comments, comments, comments. Or, if you're especially passionate about this chapter, shoot me a message.

Soundtrack:
The Jared Padalecki Song