Is This How It's Supposed To Be?

teehee

We were still in the car when he flipped on the radio. I rolled my eyes as I saw him smile at his voice playing on the radio.

"You're so egotistic," I mumbled as he started singing to it.

"And why would that be?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You just are," I said not really responding to his question. He didn't say anything but instead kept that stupid smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes again and glanced out the window once more. I couldn't help but smile at the cities and sites outside. I heard him swear and I turned to see what he did wrong this time. He was reaching into the backseat searching for something. Probably his CD case. I laughed slightly and kicked open the glove compartment and reached forward to grab the CD case that fell out. His eyes were again glued on the road but I could see he wasn't really paying attention. I handed him the CD case and he mumbled a thanks under his breath. It was funny how I knew his car a lot better than he did. He pulled into a parking lot of Subway and turned off his car.

"Do you want anything from here?" He asked reaching over to the compartment to grab his wallet. I grinned and he smiled and rolled his eyes then sat back in his seat. "Still want to go in with me after all these years I suppose?"

"Oh you know it," I replied.

"Come on," he sighed. We got out of his car and walked into Subway. Billie being the childish dork he is, ran up to the counter saying he wanted a Happy Meal. I walked up rolling my eyes, once again at the childish man kneeling on the floor infront of the counter.