Is This How It's Supposed To Be?

Dazed and Confused..

I woke up yawning. I'd had a good sleep and was still a little wary. I looked beside me to find the bed empty. I got out of bed and walked out the door and into the little kitchen, where I found Billie attempting to make pancakes.

"Morning darling." he mumbled flipping the pancake and moving the pan around so it didn't fall out.

"Morning." I replied and looked around. He noticed my notion and smiled slightly.

"Just take a seat. It'll be a while here." He said trying to flip it again.

"Actually I think I'll go take a shower." I said and walked back into the bedroom. I got my things ready and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped off my clothes and stepped in.

Letting the hot water wash over my body, I closed my eyes and relaxed. I opened my eyes as I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked at them, and noticed the tattoos immediately.

"Billie," I sighed cautiously and spun around, "what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be making pancakes?" I asked as he pulled me closer.

"I gave up on that. I burned too many this morning, so I guess we'll just order in." He said placing a kiss on my neck. He looked at me and moved the hair out of my eyes and smiled. I smiled back, unaware of what I was doing. It's like my body wasn't listening to me. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back as he gradually slipped his tongue in and massaged mine.

His hands made their own trip up and down my body. He pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled back but was in shock as he stepped out of the shower and back into the room.

I let it pass and washed my hair for the remainder of my shower. Getting out I saw a note written on the steamed mirror.

'Imagine a place with no people. Imagine a place with no fun. This would be what would happen. If you were suddenly gone.'

I smiled and walked out into the bedroom to find on my bed a brand new outfit for me to wear and a square velvet box, the size of a deck of cards.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are very well appreciated, I do want to know what you think if you do read it. And it gives me more of a reason to update more. thank you