Is This How It's Supposed To Be?

You're An Idiot.. But I Love You For It

I slowly walked to the bed and took the velvet box in my procession. I took a breath and opened it. My jaw dropped in awe as I pulled out the most beautiful diamond and emerald necklace I'd ever seen. I quickly jumped into my clothes put the necklace on and darted out the door, right into Billie.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou." I mashed together and gave him the biggest hug possible.

"I take it you found my gift." He replied smugly. I pulled away from him and smacked his shoulder. "OW! What was that for!?"

"For buying me things without me knowing! GAH! You're an idiot, but I love you for it." I said and hugged him again.

"Come on," he said and grabbed my hand and led me outside to his car. "It's breakfast time." He opened the door me for me and I got in. I watched him slide across the hood and over to the driver's side door. He got in and quickly turned the ignition on.

"I'm paying for breakfast." I said. He glanced at me and shook his head.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am"

"No you're not"

"Yes I am"

"Check you're wallet," he said as we pulled out of the cabin driveway. I dug through my purse and looked for my wallet.

"You dumbass!" I said and smacked him.

"See you're not paying for breakfast. Cause I hid your wallet." He said and stuck his tongue out..
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, comments are appreciated. I love hearing what you think of the story. Sorry I don't update as much. I would if you left me more comments :] I'm going to be out of town August 23-September 1 so if I can find an internet connection, I'll pop on and update, but if I can't, I'm really sorry.